- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Perspectives will change a bit in this chapter, hopefully it won't confuse anyone, I tried to make them as smooth as possible.

-Jake

This was becoming an all too familiar situation for Jake.

Jake’s face was greeted by Amanda’s warm tongue, slippery with saliva. Jake coughed and gagged as he ingested his Aunt’s saliva, which was heavy with the taste of meat. Jake watched in horror as part of the bun he’d just been on was mashed into soggy chunks by Amanda’s gargantuan Molars.

As Amanda’s tongue tossed the contents of her mouth around, Jake was able to avoid meeting the same fate as the hotdog, for the moment. But as chunk after soggy chunk of the stuff disappeared, Jake realized he’d be all that was left in her mouth, and there was no way he could avoid that tongue of hers then.

As he dodged her crushing molars yet again, Jake’s luck finally ran out. His foot slipped on the slightly bumpy surface of Amanda’s tongue, and he fell into it face first. Jake tried his hardest to free himself, but her tongue had now wrapped itself around his body and was clenching it tightly. His breath squeezed out of him, Jake felt his mind begin to slow. His struggles meaningless against his aunt’s hunger, Jake went limp, it was hopeless.

Now that it had caught its prey, the tongue writhed and twisted until Jake’s unmoving form rested on its tip. It then proceeded to dump Jake into the small dip in Amanda’s bottom molars.

Jake closed his eyes tightly and awaited the end as Amanda’s top Molars descended towards him. Though his lack of oxygen in his aunt’s mouth had left him a bit disoriented, Jake still managed a final scream, though it did him no good.

Maybe it’ll be quick he hoped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily had been watching the same boring show for two hours now; it was all starting to blend together. It had been quite the site for her and her sisters when their mother had brought their tiny cousin in on a plate.

“Maybe she wants to eat him” Brittany had joked.

“Hey shut up!” Ana had told her.” I heard aunt Jen and mom talking yesterday; I think Jake was almost eaten once or something”.

“What?” Kyana had asked, suddenly very interested in the conversation. The girls crowded closer to each other and their voices dropped.

They all looked over at their mother, who sat on their couch with their miniscule cousin, sharing a hotdog. “You mean like somebody literally picked him up and put him in their mouth with the intention of chewing him up for food?”

“That’s what I heard”, Ana replied.

“That’s weird” Emily had added, although they were pretty much in agreement on that subject.

“Hey, did you guys notice anything about Jake?” Brittany asked them, her voice even lower than before.

The girls double checked on their mother. She sat, her eyes not leaving the TV screen, Jake had made an amusing sight by climbing on top of the hotdog.

“Like what?” Emily asked her.

“Like where he was looking” Brittany stated bluntly.

“No. Why? Where was he looking?” Ana asked curiously.

“Well…” Brittany started, suddenly seeming to think before she spoke,” I think he was looking at our feet”.

The girls’ toes all wiggled simultaneously at the statement.

“Our feet? Kyana asked in disbelief.

“Yeah”, Brittany continued quietly with renewed confidence, “I think he was staring at them when we weren’t looking”.

“You’re stupid”, Emily told her.

“No seriously, whenever one of you wasn’t paying attention or was talking to someone, he would just stare at your feet. At first, I wasn’t sure what he was staring at, but now I am, he likes them, I can tell”.

At this, they all turned back to their mother to inspect Jake, as if his appearance would give them the truth.

They each got a questioning look on their faces. The plate was bare, their cousin gone, and their mother still sat there, watching the tube, chewing what must’ve been the entire hotdog.

“Where’d he go?” Ana asked.

“Dunno”, Brittany said, “but I’m interested to see how he’ll react”.

“Hey mom”, Ana asked, “Where’d Jake go?”

Their mother, still chewing a mouthful of hotdog, asked, “What do you mean? He’s right h-“

She stopped when she saw the empty plate.

“But he was just here a minute ago…” Amanda said.

“How could someone so small run off like that?” Kyana joked.

“Guys……..” Emily said, “Wasn’t Jake on the hotdog?”

They looked at each other, and then back to their mother. Panic and shock now on their faces. Amanda stopped chewing immediately. They all froze in place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when Jake thought it was over, Amanda’s lips parted and he came rushing out of her mouth into a solid cold wall.

She had spit him out onto the plate in her lap.

Amanda sifted through the small amount of mush that was left, the whole time saying quietly to herself, “no no no no I couldn’t no no he’s not dead I couldn’t I just couldn’t no no”.

When she found him there, groaning in pain, she burst into sobs and picked him up, cradling him in her gigantic palm. The girls had crowded around their mother; each of them had worried looks as they watched her sob heavily and kiss their tiny cousin, who had come so close to being nothing more than protein for their mother.

It had shaken each of them deeply, but they dared not complain, Jake must feel a million times worse.

Just as Amanda regained control over herself, the front door opened and Jake’s mother walked in, Nique in one hand and a bag of groceries in the other.

“We’re home!” She said cheerfully.

When she saw them crowded around her son, she dropped the bag immediately and rushed to his side. There was some explaining to do.