- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No Tinies in this Chapter, I wanted to try giving Jenna some depth. Sets up for some nice chapters to come though.

"Ok, Sarah's caught in traffic, so we got a bit of time to kill. You wanna fuck me till she gets here? I could use something to take the edge off for a while, she is gonna wanna play with you something fierce! 

"uhm yea sure" Derrick said, trying to sound calm and collected but cracking the moment the words left his mouth. Fuck he was really falling for this girl. she dropped her trousers and lace underwear and just hovered over Derricks hungry member. Cowgirl position, his favourite. Then she very slowly lowered  herself onto him. Her warmth hit his tip and sent shivers down his spine, slowly she engulfed him, and Derrick was in bliss. She rested, again grinding small circles into him and let out a very low "ooooooooo" every now and then rocking her hips back and forth. "God you've got a great cock, the things i'd do to it if we met in different circumstances, you have no idea."

 Derricks Heart ached at her noise, the beautiful vibrations of her words bounced over his skin and rattled his very core. She could ask him to do anything right now and he would do so unquestioningly. She started to rise and slam down on him, letting out a stifled groan of ecstasy with every descent. Derrick was lost, he couldnt speak if he wanted to, he'd left the real world and was writhing around in inner bliss. Faster and faster she went, harder and harder until he felt the familiar pulse of vaginal muscles massaging his victory. Jenna fell backwards onto Derricks chest lightly touching her own face. Her pussy twitching every now and then in renewed sensitivity.

 Derrick was proud of the flag he'd planted, but his eager member was needing more, but it was so warm and safe inside Jenna, he didnt want to leave. He wanted to curl up by her side and hold her, locked inside, and forget about the outside world, the thoughts, the frustrations and the pointlessness of it all. He didnt know what he was thinking, but he knew it was good. He hadnt felt that way in a long time.

 Jenna giggled, 'thanks for that, sorry it couldnt be more rewarding for you, but I was holding that up for a while." She slowly slided up off of Derrick and sat in between his legs to face him smiling. They held eye contact for a while then she flicked her eyes down to his cock and looked alarmed. "What the hell is that!?" Derrick bolted upright to see his beloved manhood panicking, had he gotten cut somehow? Did his ex knick him with her shoelace or teeth when she had her last moments? What could it be? He wouldnt find out because Jenna's moist mouth quickly covered his helmet, making his already poised groin go into overdrive. The suprise pleasure made him fall back quickly onto the sofa and he heard the faint muffled giggles of Jenna getting off on her puppetry. She slowly worshipped him for a few minutes while he lay back lost in euphoria behind closed eyes. When she finally let his tip see the light of day again briefly he heard her say "looks like Tina's reacting well to the syrum"

 She was indeed, Derrick rocked his head over in her direction and squinted his eyes open slowly to see tina was indeed 1/4 her size already. He couldnt comment however, her lips had found his bollocks and the metallic pleasure shot him like lightning sending him a hundred miles high again. Jenna's eyes watched intently as the pleasure she gave was so well received, smiling to herself as his head swayed from side to side. She went in for the kill and dove quickly onto him, rythmically charging his cock until it celebrated generously in her mouth. She swallowed eagerly then rest her head on his inner thigh. She was beginning to get exhausted, it had been a long eventful day!

 Front door opened loudly and the sound of shopping bags rustling was heard in the distance as both lovers awoke themselves from their blissful inner wonderings. Sarah was a large woman, not huge but "chunky" would be the word, Very pretty face, and no folds on her body, just smooth large breasts, bum cheeks and a bit of a belly, a strong belly though, not a flabbergasted Jiggler that never stopped wobbling. She put her shopping on the floor and the two partners embraced in a long kiss. She looked over to me and stifled a smile, "So you must be derrick, Jen's told me all about you! I got some fun idea's I wanna try if thats ok with you"

 "Yea sure, the more you enjoy yourself the better for me"

 Sarah's smile lingered while she studied his situation, then she broke her gaze and looked around the room "Phwoar, what a day" She sat down with resignation, the type after a long day of stress finally over. She would want to sit for a while, rest her legs. I was just suprised it wasnt on my face, that seemed to be the theme around here. She must have sensed my thoughts, they must have been subtly etched on my face "Oh dont worry little man, like I said I've got some fun plans in store for tonight, but before all that I need a drink and a favour from little jen here. Gesturing her finger to Jen, inviting her in. "Why dont you go get changed into that little number I got you for our anniversary?" A knowing smile was exchanged between the girls and Jen sauntered seductively out of the room.

 "And as for you. You'll be gettin a bit more up close and personal this round." The needle glided into his right leg, he flinched and looked around nervously. The look on Sarah's face was not the most calming, her eyebrow glistened with a sexual sweat, and as she got up to walk out the room, the tiny flailing body of Tina couldnt even be seen in between the mighty cheeks of Sarah's Bum. Just the hand trying to grab hold of anything to pry herself to freedom.

 A cold feeling entered his gut and his vision began to fade in dots, he fell into a resigned sleep, dreamless, its nearly over, its nearly my time. I was just getting close with Jen too...