- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The completing, hapily ever after notes to the story. 

Megan - Epilogue


****
When Megan came home after her absence she was 11'5" tall and weighed in about 1600 pounds. Each of her breasts was about 80 pounds. 
After not seeing me for 3 months and in the middle of a growth spurt she was the horniest she had ever been. To top it all of I asked her to marry me, so whenever she wasn't horny she was crazy in love not letting me out of her mouth for a moment. I spent almost all of my time swimming in and out of consciousness. 
Megan didn't really need me conscious to have  her way with me. Whenever I woke up Megan was either already bouncing on top of my erection, or she would be nearby waiting for me to wake up to pounce. I spent hours having my bones tensile strength tested between her mammoth 70" thighs, my face nuzzled against her snatch. 
Katey came to visit on the second day planning to stay for the afternoon, but after a session with Megan couldn't walk any more. She remained until the end of the week, the same fate expected the policewoman from earlier, and both of the tiny nurses from earlier. Megan's sexuality was like a bonfire, and we were like moths being burned up at the slightest contact. 
Her house was filled with unconscious, exhausted people. She would switch between all of them and me as either one recovered. It took four people and a week to keep her passion in check.
****I introduced Megan to my parents a few months before the wedding. My mom actually feinted, and my dad was shocked speechless. But after getting used to her size, they got along with Megan even better than I hoped. I met both Megan's aunt and her father about the same time. 
The wedding preparations were mostly revolving around adjusting to Megan's size. It took some explaining why I wanted the ring to be 4 times the normal size, and the expression on the little tailor who came to take Megan's measurements was a Master-card moment. Eventually we were married several months after the last incident. It was a small private ceremony, both Megan's aunt and her father attended. My parents and younger brother were there as well. Katey had just broken up with her boyfriend, and I took the liberty to introduce the two, which proved to be a good idea for both of them. He shared my affinity for slightly taller chicks, and Katey still had a thing for tiny guys so they seemed to hit it off quite well. 
****
About a year later Megan had her final growth spurt. Her final height was 13'4" and she weighed slightly over 3000 pounds. I barely came up to her mid-thigh, and if she put on her heels, her knees were almost face level for me. Each of her breasts weighed about 300 pounds. I learned this the hard way by standing directly under a kneeling Megan's breasts while she was unhooking her bra. I knew it was dangerous but I just couldn't tear myself away from watching 600 pounds of breast flesh in motion. My curiosity earned me a concussion, but luckily nothing more serious. But on the plus side, Megan's breasts were now big enough to fulfil an earlier promise. She could now trap me bodily between her enormous breasts, and carry me around. And there was no way for me to fall out from between two 300 pound mammoth breasts. 
However, the actual growth period was significantly more dangerous. It was the shortest but most explosive one yet. That was the closes I ever came to being killed by Megan. Her passion period lasted for two days only but at the peak she barely had any control of herself. As a result I got seriously injured. I got a cracked pelvis, several broken ribs, a dislocated jaw from her nipple. My entire body was bruised and painful, and I had spend almost two months in recovery.  But her growth had subsided, and she had full control over herself now. 
Initially I was very angry at all the damage caused by Megan's last growth spurt, but I cooled down after a few days. And as a result of those two days I got the greatest gift I could ever ask for. My wife Megan, was pregnant with our daughter. But that's another story all together. :)