- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapters are unfortunately coming along much slower as I am in the process of writing them. The old ones were mostly done when posted.. but fear not I think a few more can be squezzed out  :D

As before, if you like comment.

TIMELY

To say that I spent the following two days in anticipation would be an understatement of epic proportions. I won´t even go into details... Come friday evening I was already considering running
away... the same thought that made me want to run away was also keeping me in place... Megan...

And I wasn´t even sure how she might react if she finds out about Katey... I was certain Katey was only joking about joining in... but what if she tells Megan...

I sensed the floor shaking, not like an more like.. FOOTSTEPS and could hear the clicking of shoes from outside coming in closer.

"Joey.. I'm baaack"

I was coming for the door when I saw the doorknob twist, the doors were locked but the the mechanism continued twisting and breaking inside with a crushing sound. And finnaly the whole door was almost broken away and the doors opened to a pair of humongous muscled legs as tall as the door, ending in in one foot tall high heels, and in frotn, a massivly muscled arm ending in a shovel sized fist currently holding a completely twisted and shattered door knob.

The arm crushed the knob completely grabbed the top of the door frame and Megan's smiling face appeared sideways beneath the frame. She was so big she had to bend over to peek through the door.

"Hi tiny.., Give me a second to squeeze in.." as he was getting up her hand closed on the door frame breaking of a large piece of it and in the process she lost her ballance. Forced to take a sudden step back her foot stomped mightily on the hall floor with her entire weight, the shock wave shaking the entire floor, and a crack spreading through the concrete..

"Ooopsy.. must be more carefull"

Megan tried squeezing through sideways but her breasts were way to large for the frame so she placed each of her massive arms on one side of the frame and pushed crushing the wood and collapsing the wall on the sides.. creating enough space to enter..

Standing up she struck her head on the 9 foot tall ceiling. She was too big for my tiny hall before but now she barely fit.. so she continued squeezeing towards the living room. Each step shaking the floor... her breasts firmly pressed into one wall, and her glorious ass into the other.. She accidentally stepped onto a foot locker crushing it as if it were made of dust, and as she was trying to see what happened she caught a closet between her shoulder and the wall breaking it..

Stepping into the living room she stretched to her full towering height her slighty more than a foot away from the 12 foot ceiling.

"Fi fi fo...tiny how do you like the new me.. Come hear let me hug you to pieces... I missed you so much...."

"I was so stunned that I couldn´t even speak. Completely paralysed"

"Ohhh.. don´t you like the new me.." she said placing her hands on her knees and bending over.

This position offered me a view of her cleavage. Her breasts have grown huge, even my 16" erection would be lost in there.. fuck she could titfuck a human leg with those monsters.. I tried reaching for them but they were just out of reach even with her hands on her knees.

"I grew this big just for you.. I am now exactly 10 feet and six inches tall and I bought theese nice little foot high shoes. I think this should make me just the right size I always wanted.. Come closer so I can check.." With one giant step she closed the distance. At 5´7" I was almost exactly half her size, which she emphasized by pushing my head close to her pussy.

"Prrfect.. Mhmm.. just where I wanted you.. A perfect fit, finally you are tall enough to kiss me full on the lips. Ohhh Joey, there are no words that can express how horny I am righ now... seeing you this tiny, and you know how horny I get when growing..... I promised to fuck your brains out and now I'm big enough to rape and abuse that little body of yours untill there is nothing left... What do you think tiny can you survive 1600 pounds of horny musclebound amazon. I'm over 10 time heavier than you now... "

"I..I.. "

"Give Meg a kiss.. come on little one you don't want to dissapoint a horny giantess or she might just step on you"

"Mhmm.. You want to play with them she said pointing to her breasts. Remeber how I used to lean them on your shoulders.. all 40 pounds.. Let´s try that now.. Maybe if I go down on my knees you will be the right size.." Standing on her knees she was about 7 and a half feet tall, only slightly shorter than when I met her, so she pulled me in lifting her breasts slightly and letting them spill over my head and onto my shoulders.. My knees buckled from the combined weight. They must be at leas a 100 pounds now. Her breasts were almost as heavy as I was."Where are you hiding Joey... I cannot wait any longer.." she tore her clothes away like wet tissue 11 foot tall muscle godess in all her glory standing before me.

"You know what you must do" She pointed at her pussy and thumb sized clitoris. "Give ma kiss on my lips, Show me how much you love your little Megan"

As I was standing there still in shock she tore away my clothes and stuck my face to her pussy... I licked for all I was worth, hugging her tree trunk sized thighs which pulsed threateningly, but it wasn´t enough for Megan, she grinded my face on her snatch pressing harder and ahrder untill my entire head just popped inside.. that was enough to make her cum almost instantly.. she took my head out and with one violent motion threw me away. I crashed heavily onto an armchair which toppled over, apparently she had no idea how strong she was now.

Meanwhile Megan was screaming at the top of her immense lungs shaking from her orgasm, all of her muscles pulsing.. one arm violently rubbing her clitoris, while the other was formed into a fist and was mercilesly breaking anything it came into contact with including furniture, the walls and even the floor.

While I was still clutching at myself from the pain and catching breath Megan's frame crossed over the armchair and she upended it.

"Ohhh Joey... your tiny little head felt sooo good inside.. Now I want that monster of yours as well..I want to ride you... I want to grind you into the floor."

"How would you like me more? Like this" She turned her perfectly formed immense rear end towards me using her hand to hide my erection between her ass cheeks and slowly sliding downwards. Her ass cheeks were so huge they were pressing into my chest the entire way. As she came down the armrests were creaking dangerously.

"Mhmm.. I don´t think this chair will be able to save you from me.. " She was teasing me.. she was truly enjoying her owerpowering role.

"Or do you want me from the front.. So you can play with my boobies.. Or are they just to far away for you.. Poor little thing.. "

Megan placed one gigantic foot on each side of the armchair. Grabbing on the back rest with both arms and towering massivley over me she slowly started descending, her thighs coming in closer, her giant pussy effortlessly swallowing my penis and sliding down its length untill her ass came in contact with my knees.

"Ohhhh tiny, your dick feels soo good... Mhmmmm.. I just want to grind you into that armchair.."She started gyrating her hips resting more weight on my body with each trust... The arm rests broke like twigs under her massive rear. Her hands firmly planted on the back rest of the armchair. She was moving the entire thing back and forth with her hips. Her thighs were pumping harder growing in size with each trust.

I could hear the wood cracking as her thigh muscles were occupying space meant for the armchair... As she rested more of her weight the wheels broke of, but she was still grinding the entire armchair along the floor, scraping on the woode surface pushing into me with her body. her massive breasts bouncing high over my head, too high to reach...

"Ohh.. I want you to taste all of me Joey.. I grew this massive powerfull body just for you.. 1600 pounds of muscle, all of this power just for you... I want you to feel this body in all its glory every single inch of it is yours, all 126 of them" She was resting more and more weight on my tiny frame with each thrust. And her immense frame was pushing me into the armchair.. her massive rear grinding me into the chair, her upper body pressing me into the back rest, and her thighs coming closer to crushing the entire chair with each thrust.

"Oh god it´s coming.. I wil show you what this body of mine can do I have to show it to you.. I have to have you with all of me..I want you to feel all of my muscles....Ohhhhhh"

On the first pulse of her orgasm with a brutal scream her body suddenly expanded immensly.. all of her muscles brutaly big. All 1600 pounds of her crushing me into the chair breaking bones.
On the second pulse her thighs crushed through the chair in one eruptive motion braking through the wood like nothing, pressing into my body brutally crushing my ribs on the first pulse, Her

hands broke through the backrest pressing into my back crushing anything left against her steel six pack. My own orgasm was spurting inside of Megan. The armchair was crushed as were my legs. On the third pulse she Her thighs and hands pulverized my torso. In the final puls she stood up to her full towering 11 feet of monstrous power crushing the remains of the armchair between her legs still mashing my body against her torso...

With the next pulse I heard someone knoking on the door.. i got up from the armchair covered in sweat.. "What a fucking nightmare"

Another loud knock could be heard on the door... I wonder who that could be, I thought.. nobody was supposed to visit this evening..

In front of the door was one of the biggest guys I had ever seen, about 6 and a half feet, huge overpowered football type of monster, holding Katey by her neck. She looked to be in a bad state, bruised, torn clothes with obvious signs of abuse.. At 7 feet she was taller than him but he was obviously stronger.

"You´ve got to be kidding me Kate... You wanted to break up with me over this little fuck..."

"No Matt, please, don´t hurt him it was my fault... I took advantage of him look how little he is.."

I was kind of speechless through all this.., this guy was scary really scary, both of them were head and shoulders above me completely dwarfing my tiny frame, filling the doorway and the guy was quite wider than both of us.. But I´ll be damned if I was going to let him hurt a girl..

"Hey, leave her alone fucker.." I said ignoring all warning alarms in my head...

"Wow, You´re a serious little twerp, You hold her than"..he said laughing and threw Katey at me, I was way to small to hold of Katey´s massive 7 foot body and we both crashed over the sofa behind me.

"I´m sorry Joey, I didn´t mean to.. he.. " Kate´s apology was interrupted by a large fist bunching up my clothes and lifting me in the air..

"You little fuck" and a powerfull slap exploded on my face..."Placing your hands on my girl" Mat was screaming as he threw me across the room..

"And you little cunt.. " he kicks at her... "What were you thinking trying to replace me with this little fuck.. "

"I will fuck both of you up" he grabs Kate by her leg and drags her forcefully across the room towards me.. as he´s about to grab me by the neck I hit him in the shin, as the pain stops Mat I
kick him in the groin with all my might making him drop to the floor and double over.

Using the opportunity I help Katey up and we both start limiping/running towards the door.

"Fuck! The lift´s not here... Fuck..Fuck"

As we wait for the lift Mat is coming out of the apartment still a bit shaky.."I will rip you apart you little shit.. No one does that to me..." "You´ll regret that twerp..., you and that cheating cunt." He´s already next to us. I can hear the lift that has just arrived, too late, he´s already swinging the heavy extinguisher. I place myself in front of Katey and close my eyes in fear.

He quickly closes the gap and a ham sized fist connects with my stomach knocking the air out of me. Another hit to my head.. As I´m laying on the floor bunched up.. Matt grabs an extinguisher from the wall pushing off Katey who is trying to stop him.

"Now I will teach you a lesson."

And just as he´s about to swing the lift door behind him opens and one massive hand closes around Matt´s hand crushing it into the extinguisher with an impossible grip. Suprised and in pain Mat barely has time to scream out as the hand tosses him into a wall.

"Joey... oh my god.. are you OK.. Did that little fuck hurt you"

"Megan" the most beutifull sight ever greeted me as I opened my eyes. I thought Matt was going to kill me. "I´m OK.. check.. Katey"

"Watch out Meg".. Katey screamed as Matt was now charging Megan with the extinguisher. Megan turned arround and stood to her ful towering height.. dwarfing the tiny charging man which was overpowering both of us a moment ago. Even completely blinded with rage he stumbled a bit at the sight before him Megan was in her flats but at 7'8" she was more than a foot taller than Matt, and built like a truck... The white t-shirt covering her upper body was barely struggling containing her monstrous shoulders almost twice as wide as Matt.

A dull smacking sound can be heard, opening my eyes I see Mat´s eyes wide in suprise, and quickly shifting to fear, the extinguisher is held in place by one massive hand connected to an arm that would make a bear run away in fear. Megan´s normally cute and smiling face twisted into a grimace of rage.. I had never seen her like that, I was scared of her before when she was just pumped and horny but to see this face of hers directed at me I´d piss my pants.

Matt was pissed, but slightly unsure what to do about the giant mountain of muscle in front of him..

Still holding the extinguisher Megan´s body was starting to come to life, massive muscles threateningly pulsing all over her body. In the ensuing silence the sounds of clothes ripping at the seams from Megan´s massive pumping was probably terrifying.

"what the fuck is this... what are you... Get away from me..." Mat was saying and stepping back...trying to battle fear with rage..

She was taking steps after him slowly pumping her massive body to epic proportions... her sleeves ripped apart, and a large gap appearing on her back. As Matt´s back cam in contact with the wall behind him, Megan stepped in closer.. mat was now face to breasts with Megan, and in panick he tried hitting her in th stomach. If not for the thin layer covering Megan´s steellike stomach he would have probably broken his hand, but the massive abdominal muscles underneath left no question as to who was doing the hurting here.

And as Matt was holding his fist in pain Megan placed one of her fingers on his chestbone casually pushing the air out of his lungs. Her other striking with terrifying speed and power punching a hole in the wall.

"How dare you hurt my little baby.. you ugly fuck..."

Mat was beyond scared.. I could see a little puddle forming beneath his feet...

"Don´t you ever" BAM.. a powerfull slap echoed, blood trikled down his ear from the pressure

"Come close to Joey" BAM, from the other ear as well

"or Katey again" BAM, a few teeth fell out of
his mouth, his nose was bent in a strange way.

"Do you understand me you FUCKING BASTARD" BAAAM,
his jaw was slacked a bit awkwardly.

"ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE FUCK" Megan grabbed Matt by the arms lifting him up and shaking him. His arms were turning purple and the bones in his arms were probably broken where her deadly grip was afixed.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND" Her hand was forming into a fist behind her ready to drive Matt through the wall...

She might actually kill him, I thought.. I have to stop her.. "MEGAN.. MEGAN...You´ll kill him" I ran towards her, hanging myself of her arm.. She could have easily drove me, her arm, and Mat´'s head through the wall but she stopped, letting him drop to
the floor in a broken heap..

"Oh Joey, are you OK" She crouched to hug me crushing me in her arms and legs, she was so pumped from the adrenalin she was hurting me without realising it..

"Yes, Megan, yes.. but please, you´re hurting me... and we have to take care of Katey.."

"Oh my god yes..sorry..."

"I´m all.. all right guys, Thank you" She was getting up on shaky feet... "Just a few bruises" the bastard is not man enough to hurt me..

"And you were so brave little guy.. saving me" she hugged me planting a kiss on the top of my head

"Your boyfriend is very brave Megan, ha saved me from that mainac.."

"Boyfriend.." Megan was turning red.. "But we never.. why...Well I guess if Joey´s okay with that.."

One of those movie stories with a dying man seeing a short summary of his life before him came to mind. Except in my case I had short look at the broken heap on the floor that, a few moments ago,
was a monster of a man which could beat me to a pulp, and all it took to reduce him to nothing was a few seconds with a very angry girl. The dream I just had also went through my mind with the same
girl crushing my body in a moment of passion, the same girls which was now looking at me, well down at me asking if I want to be her boyfriend. And there was still the issue of what she would do if she found out about Katey taking care of me. So I proceeded to do one of the bravest things in my life, to tell an almost 8 foot tall muscular monster that I cheated on her. The same monster
which just broke a man´s jaw with a slap.

"Megan, you should know that me and Katey..."

"You and Megan what.. did you cheat on me.." Her muscles growing tense, monstrously huge. Megan took a deep breath expanding her chest, spreading her shoulders and started laughing...

"Don´t worry tiny I know Katey has been abusing you while I was gone, I told her I don´t mind sharing you with her, and I know you couldn´t stop her.... Oohhhhhh.. you look so scared didn´t Katey tell you... I would never hurt you little one.. you know that.. but I soo love teasing you"

"Thank you for saving us Megan" ... I approached her hugging her waist and kissed her right above her navel.. finally all of this was over my hands were shaking furiously and I was so happy to hug
my gigantic girlfriend. "I´d the happiest person alive to call you my girlfriend.. Megan"

Something was funny though.. before when megan was in flats my head would sit between her breasts when I was hugging her, and now they were over my head... I didn´t have time to think about that
as Megan responded by picking me up as high as she could and then planting several forcefull big wet kisses on my face she pressed me firmly into a bone crushing hug that took all the air out of
my body. Swinging me left and right like alittle girl with a teddy bear flailing my legs like spaghetti.

"Now that You guys are an item and you really do look so cute together,I think I´ll take my leave and go lick my wounds, I wouldn´t want to bother you more today, I have caused enough trouble for one day..."

"Nonsense... " said Megan, letting me down and smiling as I was gasping for breath "You´re coming with us I have to take care of both of you, i said share and share we will" Megan said her hand ruffling my hair


"But I thought we were just joking, I mean.. I would absolutely LOVE to share that cute little thing with you, but wouldn´t you mind, now that you´re like a couple or whatnot..." Katey flashed
me a secret smile.

"Of course I don´t mind I told you already, I think I have so much to learn from you and ther are two other reasons I want you to stay. Firstly I would love to play with that slender body of yours
and secondly since I just hit a growth spurt I´m afraid It will take both of you to to just barely satisfy me, this little cuty he could die if left alone with alone with me this weekend. That sentence made me swallow hard...

"We should do something about.. wait" i stopped myself in mid sentence.. Megan was growing bigger.... "Megan how much have you grown.."

"Well I don´t know but it´s a bit hard to compare when you´re all so tiny..I think i grew a few inches over the last week, not sure how much, and it will continue for a few more days.., I am now almost as tall as I was in my heels before... I can´t wait to put them on and really tower over you... Now my boobies are taller than you even without them..."

"My hands were starting to shake again"

Katey kneeled down to chek on Matt.."He´s still ok, badly beaten but the bastard deserved it. Anyway I´ll take care of that, I know a guy in the Police who could sort this out without many question. I´ll go and make the phone call." Katey said...

We later found out that Matt spent a few weeks in the, he was OK.. The damage was quite extensive. A bruised face, and arms. a broken nose, dislocated jaw a few teeth missing, a few cracked ribs from when megan put her finger on his chest bone, several cracks in his upper arms from Megan´s grip and three broken fingers from megan´s grip over his hand and the extinguisher... And his story was 6 tugs with basball bats. Luckily we never hear from him again.

"Oh and grab the twerp, and come inside I have a suprise for both of you.."

"Right"