- Text Size +

As Jake made his way across The new shoe shop, The girl that smiled at him from the fast food area entered the shop.The girl walked by Jake and went to the counter where Jess stood.

"Pair of black shoes size 10 please"The girl asked

"Okay,coming right up,wait for about 5 minutes,k?"

"Yeah,okay!" replied the strange girl.

Jake looked up and saw the strange girl looking at the floor near Jake.She looked around him for 2 minutes and then smiled.The girl looked right next to Jake and looked in shock.She said to Jess there was a toy or something on the floor.Jess walked round the counter and walked up next to Jake.Jess couldn't see anything so she turned around and gave the stranger her shoes.

After the stranger recieved her brand new black shoes,a man came in,saw the strange girl and started to freak out in to joy.The brand new customer ran up to the woman and asked for a autograph.She replied with the answer yes and said who she was signing for.

"My name is Jason and i'm a huge fan of yours! That acid you made..what's it called? Ghastic Acid! i can fit everything in one bag thanks to that shrinking acid!" Said Mike,the stranger

Jake started to get worried about having 3 giant humans stand around him not knowing of his existence.Jake started to continue to the counter when the strange but famous girl stood right next to Jake,took a second foot step and put him in the middle of her two shoes.Jake ran to the counter screaming and nearly falling into tears when the girl took another step and took Jake to his knees.

He woke up about 5 hours later with a big woman about 670 lbs woman in shorts,plain white t-shirt and flip flops.Jake looked up to her and saw the new stranger put her bags down next to Jake.He started to move towards Jess but when he looked up,Jess was gone.Jake looked at the time table on the board and saw Jess had left 1 hour after he fell.Jake started to look round and saw he had shrunk even more.He started to fell something in his stomach rumbling,like the sound of the other small guy from the Ghastic Acid truck made before he exploded in to thin air.

Jake ran towards the new girl behind the counter and saw a woman,similar to the other big woman who weighed 670 lbs,this woman was 130 lbs,in a plain white shirt with short shorts and some purple and red sneakers.

Jake screamed and screamed but the skinny girl never noticed the little man screaming for help on the floor.The girl checked her watch and then grabbed the keys Jess was holding when she first opened the doors.

Jake knew that this fit girl was closing the shoe shop for the day so he grabbed on to her shoe lace and went into her sock.

After the girl closed and locked the Shoe Shop doors she put her Ipod in and entered her car.As she was driving home,Jake started to climb up her sock and ran up the strangers leg.Halfway through the girl looked down and saw Jake,or the tiny stranger climbing her leg.She screamed,slammed the breaks and kicked Jake off of her leg...