- Text Size +

Jake exited his red plus green and blue car.Jake moved past the other cars and jogged very slowly to the 2 front doors of the mall.Jake felt some people shove him and as it happened,he felt a little "pop" sound happen in his body.He didn't notice a diffrence so he just ignored the "pop" sound.He looked through the the giant black glass and saw Jess waving at Jake and shouting "Hello!". Jake moved through the doors and walked slowly to Jess,while she ran towards him with glee.Jake smiled and hugged his niece Jess.

Jess was a 17 and a half year old american girl.Jess was a blonde girl,3"7 and 100 lbs.Jess was a only child and hadn't seen her Uncle Jake for 3 years at least.

Jake was a 28 and 1/4 american man who was married to Susan for 4 years.Jake hadn't heard about Jess until the day of the birth...right before she was born.

"Look,the brand new shoe shop is opening in about 20-25-30 minutes.Please don't be late Uncle Jake!" Jess whipered into the ear of her uncle Jake.

"I won't be,don't worry Jess! I'll be there even before it opens,don't worry and just trust me!" replied Jake to his niece Jess.

"Fine then,i guess i'll try to trust you!" Joked Jess to Jake

"Jess,i'm gonna walk around then and you text me before it opens all right?" said Jake

"Fine,i'll text you in about 20 minutes i guess,is that alright?" replied Jess,chewing her gum

"Fine,text me soon!"replied Jake to Jess.

Jess started to run towards the about-to-open shoe shop while Jake started to move towards the food section.Jake started looking through some of the fast food menu's when he saw a girl smiling at him but then she turned around and moved through the crowd.Jake shrugged his shoulders and kept looking through the fast food menu,he was married of course.

(PING PING PING PI-)

Jake checked his phone and saw that Jess had texted-

(Okay,it's time to come up!!! :) they asked me to be the one to open the front door's for the very first time!!!)

Jake smiled and made his way through the rushing crowd.Jake saw the stairs leading up to the stairs when he felt the "pop" sound coming into his body again

(POP) (POP) (POP) (POP) (POP) (POP) (POP) (POP)

This time though,when the "pop" sounds appeared,he couldn't ingore it.The "pop" sounds changed something in his body this time.It's like the "pop" sounds were the sound of his body changing,like making him smaller or taller.

Jake saw the stairs,heard the "pop" sounds,felt him shrinking from the acid and ran for the stairs,hoping Jess would some how save him or give him to Susan or to the doctors.

Jake felt his clothes slipping off of his body so he started to speed up faster and faster.Jake realised this was getting harder because his legs were getting smaller so he woul be taking less space than he did norml-sized.

Jake ran up the stairs,falling a few times,and he made his way to the shoe shop.Jake looked up and saw Jess chewing gum and pulling out her phone.

"Is she tex-(POP) (POP) (POP) texting me?? (POP) (POP)"screamed Jake

All of a sudden he felt his pocket ringing,it was Jess and Jake had shrinked to about 1"0 high

Jess walked towards the door and unlocked it.Her facial expression showed how much she hated her uncle Jake.

Jake became scared about what would happen if Jess found him after the doors opened and didn't know what happened.

All of a sudden he felt a rush of air as the doors opened up and the air was so strong it made him fall.After he fell,a woman came along,about 578 lbs and was wearing high heels,trousers,pink shirt and some black and white socks.

Jake held on to her show and entered the shoe shop.He saw how big it was and jumped off.He saw Jess and started to move towards the cashier,this time Jake was only a little bit scared of Jess's reaction but made his way to her anyway.