- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy and Tara head to a new room, adorned with dolls and a bed...

Tara was melting away against the soft, warm breast she was being pushed against. Everything that was happening was totally unreal. How a battle for survival and a miscasting of a complex spell could have possibly led to this scenario was beyond her. She felt like she was back in her mother's arms again, wrapped and protected by her aura and that nothing could ever happen to her. The only difference was that this was Lucy, her new friend, someone she was becoming fond of very quickly. She was leaning in and nuzzling against Lucy's shirt and breast, loving every second of this.

Lucy could feel the loving and the nuzzles that were being given to her. They were, to say the very least, wonderful to her. Tara was doll-sized, but she was beginning to look less like a doll to her and more like...something else. Lucy couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something about Tara that shone out towards her. Something about her looks, her form, her actions towards her, that made her feel something for the girl. The feeling was warm. Was it friendship? No, it didn't feel like friendship. She felt like she wanted to take care of this woman forever. She felt like she couldn't let her go, even if she tried.

As Lucy was walking through the hallway, she eventually stopped at a doorway. Looking down, she stared into Tara's tiny form, smiling as wide as she could. That little woman was the most adorable thing she'd ever seen, and she had her all to herself, at least for now. Her smile was turning into a frown, however, as she began walking into her bedroom, thinking about all of the things that may have to happen later on. Eventually, Tara would be able to restore her size, and Lucy may have to say her goodbyes. She started pulling Tara in a little tighter as this through roamed her mind, slightly scaring her for some reason.

Tara immediately noticed the forcefulness that Lucy was now exerting towards her. She was pushed further into the breast, nearly getting smothered in the process. She squirmed around as the heat overtook her, turning her head so she could breathe. The softness was nice, but something felt strange about how she was being held. She quickly called up to Lucy, worried that there was something the matter. “L-Lucy? Lucy, you're holding me...too tight. W-What's...what's wrong?”

Lucy was blushing as she walked further into the room. The room, itself, was fairly small. Not much had been moved in thus far. In the middle of the room was a long, Queen-sized bed, adorned with bright pink sheets along with an Indigo Bedspread. On the right side of the bed was a relatively large window and next to the window was a built-in shelf, adorned with several dolls, not much bigger than the Sorceress she now carried. They lined the entire wall, in perfect form, synchronous with one another. Lucy had always paid very close attention to detail, even in how she was displaying the dolls on the shelf. The assortment was absolutely perfect.

As she walked in further, however, she could feel the movement on her breast, and could hear little Tara calling up to her, telling her that she was holding her too tight. Quickly shaking her head, she pulled her hand away from her breast, holding Tara in front of her face. She wasn't sure what to say to the tiny girl. She was embarrassed and hesitant, not wanting to tell her what, exactly, was on her mind. Despite this, she didn't want to lie to the girl. She started feeling like Tara was very important to her, and had to be straight with her. She laid herself down on the bed, on her side, and set little Tara next to her face. As she watched the little Sorceress sitting down, she began to talk with her.

“N-No, Tara. I...I'm okay. I just...was thinking. I know that you'll eventually get your energy back and be able to reverse what happened to you. As I think about it, I just...don't know. I feel like, having you restored will mean you won't have time to spend with me anymore. You'll go back to your old life. I know we haven't known each other long, but I feel like you're something really special to me. I really like you, and I...don't want to lose you.”

Tara had made herself a comfy little position, right in front of Lucy's beautiful face, ready to listen to what was bothering the girl. She felt really strongly about helping her, since Lucy had helped her a lot. She'd saved her life, and Tara owed her everything. She blinked and intently started listening to the echo-like voice of the giant-sized girl. After a moment, though, she started to get nervous chills up her spine and was starting to feel for the girl.

Lucy had told Tara that she didn't want to lose her, that she was really starting to like her. This made the emotions build up in Tara, both happy and sad. Tara could tell that it was hard for Lucy to talk about this, and she, honestly, didn't want to leave the girl. She did need to restore her height, but that didn't necessarily mean they couldn't still be around each other. Shaking her own head, she pushed herself up and started walking towards Lucy's face, her cheek in specific.

As she reached her cheek, she looked into Lucy's eyes for a moment. She then got on her knees and looked at the girl's lips. They were thick, soft, and Tara could feel the warmth coming from them. It made her feel even more attracted to this beautiful, kind girl. She placed her hands on either side, realizing what they were both wanting. They didn't want to leave one another. Finding no other way to express herself to the woman, she leaned her head in, slowly pushing her closed lips into the closed crease between Lucy's lips. She was having a bit of an emotional moment, but it was something she was feeling. Their lips met and Tara spent a good few minutes, giving her tall friend a long, soft kiss.

Chapter End Notes:

As Tara gives her big friend a kiss, how will this affect how they view one another?