- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the spell continues to work it's magic, the two lovely ladies get a glimpse at how they feel towards one another...

The two women were getting so entranced by one another, and by everything that was going on around them.  It was only a simple kiss, but it had become so much more than that.  That one kiss was activating something that was deep inside Tara’s body.  It was enveloping them both in a bright light of magical energy, helping to tie them both together, as if sealing a contract with one another.  The light had become an immense spiral that enveloped them both, hiding them in its aura.  What would happen with this light, neither of them could know.

As the light got stronger and stronger, it eventually reached the climax of its effect.  The two girls nearly screamed as the spiral became one immense ball of light.  It appeared between them and expanded out until it covered the entire room, like a fiery supernova expands and envelops the system of planets the star once protected with its light.  Lucy and Tara were both blinded by the light and started to feel energy draining from their bodies.  The spell that had been activated was collecting energy from both of them and firing it at one another’s bodies. 

Surges of energy could be felt on either side of the spell and it only made the two happier than before.  They couldn’t open their eyes, but they could feel each other’s energy coursing through their veins.  This was a true union, of sorts.  Not like getting married and kissing one another, but something else entirely.  This was a level of feeling neither had felt in their entire lives.  They were, quite literally, sharing each other’s energy, and as that energy came in, they were opened up to the feelings they’d both acquired for one another.  One might say this was a magical moment, in more ways than one.

As the two of them were sharing more and more of each other’s energy, Lucy felt the strongest effect of this.  While she had acquired feelings for Tara, she was feeling everything Tara felt towards her as well, and it was almost overwhelming.  In her mind, she could see Tara’s perspective of what had happened outside earlier, and it was all playing with Tara’s feelings surging through Lucy’s veins.  She could see the Antlion attacking Tara, and then a giant-sized her scooping her away from the danger. 

It was truly an interesting scenario for Lucy.  She could actually feel her body warming up as the memory of Tara being held by her was playing back and forth in her head.  She could feel the protection that she was giving Tara with her larger size and felt the feelings change as Tara’s feelings had changed overtime.  Tara truly thought the world of Lucy for what she did.  She was her savior, and she’d fallen in love with her because of that and the way she had been treating her.  Lucy’s face blushed in the light as more of Tara’s feelings poured into her head.

Just as Lucy had felt Tara’s, Tara felt Lucy’s feelings as well.  The bigger perspective of what happened outside was playing in her head.  She could see Lucy watch the Antlion attacking the minimized Tara.  Feelings of the need to protect the little one surged through Tara’s head as she watched the scene play out, from Lucy’s perspective.  Her face was blushing just as much as Lucy’s was as she started feeling all the affection and love Lucy had been acquiring towards Tara, viewing her as one of the dolls she loved with all of her heart, but as a real person to spend her life with.

The two of them were being overwhelmed by each others’ emotions for quite some time.  Events played in each of their minds that only made the bond they were creating stronger.  After all, that’s what this spell was for.  It interconnected their minds and hearts, allowing them to feel how they felt towards one another.  They weren’t aware of it at the time, but it was a Unification spell, a secret Arte that cannot be controlled by skill, but only by will and emotion, when the time comes when a wielder of magic submits herself, in her mind, to someone and falls in love.

Lucy’s body, Tara’s with it, slowly began to descend towards the bed as the light began to fade.  The immense aura around the room was weakening as their bodies slowly made their way down to the bed below.  Brief bits of wind could be heard below them as the force keeping them skywards was closing Lucy’s back, butt, and legs in on the sheets of the bed, letting them ripple and wave from side to side.  Within moments, Lucy’s form had softly set itself down on the bed, pushing down on the sheets, ever-so-slightly.

The feelings were starting to fade away as the aura did, and Lucy regained control of her body.  Pushing her head up, she opened her eyes with a huge smile on her face.  Her eyes sparkled with a fiery passion that she had never felt before as she looked down towards her stomach.  Lying on her side, smiling up towards the big Lucy, was Tara, the same sparkle in her own eyes.  Their gazes locked for a few moments as they stared at one another, taking in each others’ forms.  No words could possibly describe the feelings and happiness coursing through both of them at this point.

The spell had taken its toll on Tara, though.  She tried to push herself up, but she just didn’t have the strength.  It had taken almost everything she had to sustain that spell, although its activation was involuntary.  She slightly whimpered as her face fell down into the thick, soft material that made up Lucy’s blouse, her little body shivering.  She stared up at Lucy’s face, never losing that smile, despite not having the strength to move.  Even if she was weak, she was very close to someone she loved, and that made all the difference to her.  Fatigue didn’t matter anymore.  Getting bigger didn’t matter anymore.  All that mattered was the giant woman she was with.

Lucy could see Tara’s plight and shivering.  Although she never lost her own smile, she worried for the poor woman.  She’d felt so many things for her, and seeing her cold and shivering just didn’t sit right with her.  She thought for a moment, and thought of something.  Reaching below her neck, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it apart to reveal a set of breasts, entrapped by a flowery-white bra.  Between the two breasts, her hand fished down and unsnapped the bra, letting her breasts move outwards a little bit. 

She reached down and carefully let her fingers wrap around Tara’s body as she let that smile beam down towards her.  Slowly picking her up and bringing her closer to her chest, she whispered to the girl.  “Don’t worry, my love.  I’ll keep you warm and safe.  You can rest all you want, so long as I have you closeby.”  As she finished her statement, she had brought Tara up to her chest.  She slowly lowered Tara’s body between her breasts, her knees just under where the strap had been buckled moments before.

“This might seem a little tight at first, but you’ll be safe here, and I’m sure you’ll like having those two soft ‘pillows’ as company.”  Lucy giggled as she watched Tara give her a nod of agreement, the blushing taking over her entire face and head.  She slowly brought the strap over Tara’s knees and snapped it back together, letting her breasts come in and softly push against Tara’s body from both sides.  Lucy then leaned her head forward, bringing her lips down to Tara’s head, giving her a kiss.

“Good night, sweetie.  I love you.”  Those words from Lucy had sparked some energy in Tara as she felt her hair being completely messed up from the kiss.  Everything felt so much stronger now, especially having the warmth of those two enormous breasts snuggling against her.  She didn’t have much strength, but as she slowly dozed off, she responded.  “I…love you…to-” 

As Tara fell asleep, Lucy took a few minutes, softly stroking the girl’s hair with her finger before leaning her head back and dozing off herself.  This moving day had been a wonderful day, and she imagined would only get better from here.


 

Chapter End Notes:

As they drift off to sleep, how does their newfound connection help their life?