- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara and Lucy sleep all night, though the sleep is both a good and bad one...

The house was absolutely silent that night.  Nothing made a single peep.  There were no small animals roaming around the inside of the house.  There was nothing swaying around the rooms from the wind that blew in through the windows.  There was only silence and love.  Love that had just been born, magical love that had bound two people together.  Love that had not only bound, but had done much more than the two people involved realized.  For this love was true love, and love that most people are never capable of finding, in the first place.

The night went by quick, but it didn't go by quick enough.  Those two women had very busy minds as they slept.  It was a deep sleep for both of them, but not nearly as calm as they would have hoped.  They both dreamed separate dreams, yet they dreamed the same dream.   The after-effects of the spell that had bound them had shown them the grim truth of every miracle.  There is always a catch, something negative that can come from something positive.  To one, or both of them, this negative could seem bad, but it could also seem good.

As Lucy slept, her fingers were almost constantly fidgeting and curling into a fist.  Her mind can gone into a dreaming state and the dream was both good and bad.  She was standing in the middle of her house, holding up her little Tara in her arms.  They were both smiling at each other, enjoying the time they were having together.  She pulled Tara into her chest, hugging on her countless times as they were there, only interested in each other, not caring about the outside world.  Just like before they slept, the world was completely meaningless to them.  They were in love, and that's the only thing that mattered.

However, as Lucy pulled Tara in for another hug, something strange happened, something unforeseen.  As quickly as Tara's tiny body had been pushed into her chest, she was gone.  The little woman in her hands had disappeared, with only a small stream of smoke coming from Lucy's hands.  There was no explanation as to how or why it happened.  The only thing that was there was the fact that she was gone, nowhere to be found. 

Lucy had gone into a panic from not seeing Tara in her arms.  An overwhelming feeling of grief and despair had overcome her as she hunted around the house for her.  She looked in every corner, box, shelf, and crevice, but the girl wasn't around anywhere.  This dream had caused Lucy to sweat during the night and her breathing was slowly getting heavier and heavier as the feelings from the dream were filtering out into her body in reality.  It was as if Tara had disappeared, not only in the dream, but for real as well.

Tara, like Lucy, was also having the same dream.  Her mind was creating images of her being held by Lucy and hugged against.  The warm, protective feelings of the soft flesh of Lucy's chest being gently pushed into her made her feel wonderful.  It was warm, and big enough to be a bed, but she could also be locked in there, protected from the outside world.  She could almost live between those huge, soft breasts, and call it home.  A home that was on the woman she was in love with.  Lucy could not only be  her friend and someone she loved, but also be where she stayed and lived.  She could be her everything. 

Just like in Lucy's dream, though, everything turned sour.  One moment, Tara felt herself being pushed into and snuggled against that giant-sized, caring woman, and the next, something had pulled them apart.  What that something was, Tara didn't know, but she felt an incredible force clenching onto her, yanking her away from Lucy's chest, arms, hands, and everything else.  She could see a bubble-like barrier forming around her body as she was tugged away.  The feeling of being separated from Lucy was overwhelming to her.  It was something that she didn't want, from the very core of her being.

The two of them felt the same thing in both their dreams.  Lucy was looking for Tara throughout the house, and Tara was being held in a bubbly prison in the middle of the living room.  They were both desperately wanting one another.  Tara screamed and bashed on the barrier, calling out to Lucy for help, but Lucy didn't seem to be able to hear her as she ran from room to room, trying her best to find that little woman.  It was like some other force was at work, dead set on making sure the two of them were not around one another, and could not be around one another. 

Eventually, in both dreams, Lucy finally came back to the living room and saw Tara.  Both their eyes lit up as they saw one another, but a force repelled Lucy as her hands came for the barrier.    Something was forcing her back.  Their feelings went from hope to despair as this happened.  They both desperately tried to break that barrier, but with every attempt, they were pushed further apart from one another.  

In reality, the two bodies, laying with one another were shivering and sweating, tossing and turning, desperate to break the dream.  By the time morning arrived, the dream was broken by a loud alarm clock.  The two of them both shot their eyes open and, at the same time, screamed each other's names.  As their lungs ran dry of energy, they both realized it was just a dream.  Their breathing was heavy as Lucy unbuckled her bra and Tara stood up on the woman's laying body.  Tara had to sway back and forth to stay balanced with Lucy's heavy breathing, but she stayed up and stared up towards her.  

Lucy was starting to shake and, upon seeing Tara, her hands rushed down, sweeping the girl right off her feet and pulled her right into her cheek, tears running down her face.  “Tara!  Tara, you're okay!  You're okay!!!!!” 

Tara wanted to break down and cry, too, and there were tears running down her face as well, but she could hear Lucy weeping and whimpering.  The woman was obviously at a loss for words and she had a feeling she had the same dream she did.  Letting tears run down her own face, she simply pushed herself further into Lucy's face and softly spoke up to her as she laid a few kisses on the girl's cheek, trying to fight the urge to break down and cry.  

“I'm here, Lucy.  I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere.  I promise...”  

Chapter End Notes:

As the two hold one another as they both wake up, what does this day have in store for them?