- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy is a little nervous and embarrassed as she thinks about what she needs to do...

Lucy was at a loss for what she should be doing.  Tara just gave her quite the show, and in the back of her mind, she felt like she needed to do the same for her.  She just didn’t know just how to do it.  She’d never done anything like that for anyone before.  As the water ran and ran, she started blushing as she looked down at the naked, embarrassed Tara.  The girl was obviously at least a little embarrassed from what she’d just done.  Lucy owed it to her to do the same for her little lover-girl.

Tara looked at Lucy and had her head tilted a little bit, curious and slightly amused at the giant girl’s obvious nervousness.  What was she doing?  Was she just standing around, trying not to blush at the fact that Tara was naked in front of her, or was it something else?  Was she thinking about things that made her nervous?  She had no idea what was wrong with her friend, but she planned on finding out.  She sat herself on the edge of the sink and let her legs dangle over the side.  “Hey, big girl, is something the matter?”

Being called ‘Big Girl’ definitely did not help Lucy’s nervousness in the slightest bit.  She got goosebumps all over her arms and legs and she shook her head as a cold chill traveled up her spine.  What was she waiting for?  She wanted to do something for the girl, but she just couldn’t move.  She fidgeted and started to answer, knowing that she needed to hurry up and force herself into doing what was on her mind.  This was for Tara, and she had to do it, no matter how much she might fumble through it.  “N-No!  Of course not!” she quickly said as she threw her hands down and looked at her top, beginning to pull it up.

Tara let out a smile and covered her face with her hand, trying to hide the giggles that she got from Lucy’s nervous, but oh-so-adorable reaction.  That big girl was embarrassed and nervous about taking her clothes off in front of her.  It was so cute.  As she looked, she saw that Lucy was staring down at the floor and her face was completely red.  Wanting to help encourage her friend, she spoke up to her, in the hopes that her words would give Lucy the courage she needed to do what she was trying to do.  “Don’t worry, Lucy.  It’s just me.  I slept in your cleavage last night, because you wanted me to.  I love you, and you don’t have to be nervous around me.  No blemish or imperfection could sway the way I feel.”

Lucy’s head was still pointed at the ground, sluggishly pulling up her top, revealing a smooth, soft belly, perfect and untouched, as Tara’s words traveled through the air and entered her ears.  The tiny sorceress was good with words, and every last one struck her like an arrow from Cupid himself.  She let out a smile and started to get tears in her eyes as Tara told her that she loved her.  She was right, too.  They loved one another and she had no reason to be nervous around her.  She quickly nodded her head and yanked her top off, throwing it to the ground behind her. 

She sniffled as she moved her arms and pulled the rest of her clothes off, almost frantically, as the nervousness was climbing up in her, her hands driven by the words Tara had given her.  Although she did feel much more comfortable, the nervous feelings weren’t completely gone.  She had never been naked around anyone, other than her mother before, and she never really accepted her body as being pretty or anything.  IN fact, she often shunned the way she looked.  As she got the rest of her clothes off, her naked form was standing directly in front of Tara, and Lucy had a blushing look on her face.  Her hair blew as a breeze came in and she softly spoke to her tiny friend.  “I..h-hope…you’re not disappointed.  I…know I don’t have that perfect of a body…”

As Lucy stood before her, Tara was both astounded and shocked.  She saw Lucy’s towering form, and her body looked absolutely perfect to her.  She got chills throughout her entire body as she saw that smooth, soft belly, those rounded shoulders and her pair of cushiony breasts.  She started to tear up, amazed at the sight, and she got up, looking into Lucy’s saddened gaze.  “Lucy, stop saying that.  You don’t think that highly of yourself, do you?  Well, pick me up for a second and bring me up to your face.  I have something I want to tell you.”

Lucy blinked for a moment, almost confused at what Tara was about to say.  Looking over, she saw that the water had gotten high enough for her.  For a quick moment, she reached over and shut the water off.  Coming back to Tara, she nervously let out a nod.  Pulling the girl into her palms, she pulled her up in front of her face.  She didn’t know what Tara wanted to tell her,  but she was willing to listen.  “What is it, Tara?  What is this something you want to tell me?”

Tara smiled as she was lifted through the air.  Wind pushed down against her, but she knew that she was safe, so long as she was in Lucy’s hands.  She had never been one for heights, but with Lucy around, everything seemed a lot safe.  As she finally got up to that beautiful face of Lucy’s, she walked forwards, in preparations of what she was about to say.  Approaching the girl’s lips, she bent her little, naked form over, and gave those huge lips a quick kiss and looked at the blushing girl’s face.

“Lucy, believe me when I say this.  You are, without a doubt, the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life.  Your body is nothing short of perfect.  Stop looking down on yourself.  No matter what you may think or people may have told you in the past, you are absolutely gorgeous.  Now, let’s get in that tub so I can help wash this wonderful body of yours.”

Chapter End Notes:

As the two of them are together, and Tara is comforting Lucy again, how will their bath go?