- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Tara continues, foam begins to appear all over the entire bath tub and some hilarity ensues...

Lucy's feelings on putting Tara under the water had started out being those of worry. There were so many things that could happen to someone that small. She could accidentally gasp for air and drown, Lucy could accidentally drop her, her body could twitch and hurt the poor girl. So many things could go wrong with this situation. However, as she held Tara down under the water and saw what she was doing, her frown and worried expression turned to one of happiness and joy. She started greatly enjoying the idea Tara had as she emitted a glow and started making the water of the tub bubble and foam up.

As the seconds flew by, more and more foam began to appear all over the surface of the water. It popping up in random places at first, but then it started to appear and connect to the other pieces of foam. As they connected, they began to cover up the entire surface of water until only one small circle remained untouched. That area was right above where Tara's body was. All of the foam seemed to be pushed back from that area, enabling Lucy to keep looking down at her as she worked her magic. As that last section was the only bare area left, the sorceress' hands came down and the glow stopped.

Lucy watched as the glow stopped and what Tara was doing came to a halt. As soon as the spell had ended, the foam started to slowly cover up the area above the sorceress. As it did so, Lucy saw it as the perfect time to re-introduce the Tara to the world of air and oxygen. She pulled her up and out of the water, still standing in her hand as she came to the surface. As she was pulled above the surface of the water, her ankles still touching water, Lucy's eyes bulged and her head shook, letting out a huge smile.

Within moments of seeing Tara, Lucy saw something that tickled every bone and muscle in her body. Her head flew back and she started bursting out, laughing her lungs dry. Tara looked up at her big friend, absolutely confused as what she was laughing at. She got a worried look on her face for a moment, wondering why she would be laughing at her in the first place. She, embarrassingly, called up to her, crossing her arms. “W-What's so funny?!”

Lucy tried to control her laughing as she moved her hand a little, causing poor Tara to fall on her butt in her wet hand. She looked down at her, tears running down both her cheeks, face a dark, crimson color and shook her head. Using her free hand, she reached to the side and pulled a small, handheld mirror from a nearby shelf and held it in front of Tara, forcing out a small whisper between her giggles and laughs. “S-See for yourself!” She held the mirror in place, which was almost as tall as Tara was, eagerly watching for her reaction to seeing what she meant.

Tara raised her eyebrow at Lucy's incredibly hysterical behavior, completely confused as to what she was talking about. Did she look funny? Was it because she was wet from being down in the water? She had no idea, but she was soon brought face-to-face with a mirror that was nearly big enough to be a body-sized mirror for her. As she looked in the mirror, her eyes widened as she saw her own reflection. The name Lucy had given her was very proper. She was covered, head to toe, in a huge layer of bubbles from the foam she'd created.

Lucy had an enormous smile on her face as she saw Tara's reaction to all of this. Her eyes had gotten huge as she saw herself covered in bubbles, and Lucy was trying really hard not to continue laughing at her. Tara kept looking at the mirror and fell back down on her butt, laughing herself. Trying to control her own laughing, she muttered up at Lucy. “T-That's...that's not funny!” All she got from Lucy was a huge giggle and a statement of disagreement. “It is, too! You look adorable covered in all that bubbly foam!”

Lucy couldn't help herself. Tara was obviously a little embarrassed at the situation, especially at the fact that Lucy was losing herself in her laughter. She continued to try holding back the laughing and giggles as she brought the girl up towards her face. “Come here, you little cutie. I'll help you get all those bubbles off.” Before Tara had time to respond to her again, between her own laughing and embarrassment, she was gently pressed into Lucy's cheek. As she was being held there, she could feel her friend using her fingertips to softly rub on her back, taking all of those suds and foam off her.

Tara was halfway laughing when all of this began and she slowly stopped, soothed by the feel of her big lover's fingers rubbing all over her back. She started to feel chills from her tough and began to get more comfy with the situation. She leaned herself in further and started nuzzling herself against Lucy's cheek, not saying a word. She didn't have to, though. Lucy could feel her nuzzling against her, showing her all of that affection. It was all helping both of them to get more comfortable around one another in the tub.

Lucy slowly got more comfy and snuck a finger between them and wiped the foam off Tara's front side as well. As her finger passed over the tiny girl's breasts and stomach, she heard little giggles coming from her. She held her out in front of her and spoke to her. “Aw...does someone have a ticklist belly? Oh, oops...I think I missed a spot. Here, let me help you with that!” As soon as Lucy had spoken, Tara was brought forward and Lucy lips covered up her stomach as she closed her eyes, blushed and starting kissing on her.

Chapter End Notes:

As Tara is given rubs and kisses, how much further will this little bath adventure go for the two of them?