- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tara tries extremely hard to prove herself to Lucy, losing all of her energy in the process...

 Lucy wasn’t sure what she thought about being blocked away from Tara by some sort of barrier or force field or whatever it was.  At least, not at first.  She didn’t like not being able to touch her, but her mindset and thought patterns changed a little as Tara called up to her, saying that everything would be alright.  The little sorceress wanted to love on her, all by herself, and not have Lucy’s constant support.  She wanted the independence of being able to love on her giant friend and not have to rely on her to help her out.  She wanted to be able to do it, alone.

Lucy’s hand came down as she softly nodded and smiled down towards Tara, giving her approval of the situation.  She wanted to hold her, but she understood the needs that Tara wanted to prove with this.  Poor Tara was the size of a doll, and it would obviously roam in her mind, as to whether or not she would be able to make a person so much bigger than herself happy.  It was, too.  Tara wanted to work hard to be able to make Lucy feel just as happy as she felt.  She just couldn’t sweep Lucy off her feet and wrap her arms around her in a giant hug. 

After getting Lucy’s approval, Tara nodded back and was happy.  She needed to be able to do this, and so she would.  She shook her body against Lucy’s breast harder and harder, bringing every ounce of her being against her big girlfriend’s chest.  Her face started to blush as she got further and further into this.  She wanted to go all out and do everything she absolutely could, but this didn’t seem the right time for everything that was popping into her head, at the moment.

Instead, she kept rocking and nuzzling her face into Lucy’s breasts.  She wanted this to be somewhat of an intimate situation, but not overly sexual.  She kept on rubbing against her, all while a red aura was coming around her and filtering into Lucy’s body.  She let out a big smile as all of this was happening.  She was very glad to know that her powers were growing.  Just like the kiss from the night before, she wasn’t casting this spell, herself.  Her emotions and affection were tapping into her powers and letting them flow outward to help her with this situation.

She reached and grabbed for Lucy’s nipple, bringing herself over to it.  She loved how big everything was to her, now that she was in this mindset and had a giant friend that was around to love and protect her.  She brought her face up to the nipple and started rubbing her cheek against it, like it had become her new pillow.  Her face got more and more red as she blushed further, letting her own affection out more and more.  As the breast-snuggling continued, she started kissing on it, closing her eyes and letting everything out.

Lucy, at this time, was feeling a host of feelings.  She absolutely adored the love that Tara wanted to give her, but the aura that was filtering all over her body was even more amazing than that.  As it went into her system, her entire body chilled.  She felt like she should be freezing cold from the chilling, but she was actually very warm.  The more Tara loved on her, the stronger the aura became, and the warmer she felt.  She was receiving a lot, and she realized that having a girlfriend with a magical power, deep down inside her, had a lot of perks, both for her and for Tara, herself.
As Tara’s kisses started to slow down, the barrier around Lucy’s breast slowly started to disappear.  A soft humming noise could be heard as it went down and Lucy closed her eyes, bringing her hand back to the breasts, her own face blushing and feeling her own pleasurable feelings.  She let her fingers softly and gently rub down Tara’s back, over and over again, as she regained the ability to touch her.  She never stopped Tara from kissing her, but still sent some love towards her as well.

As she rubbed her fingers along Tara, she let out a big smile as she lie back in the tub and spoke to her.  “Tara…you know you didn’t have to do this, any of this, for me.  I know you’re small, but…you know I love you.  You don’t have to go out of your way to do all of this to prove that you can.  It wouldn’t matter, to me, what size you were.  It wouldn’t matter if you were my size, your current size, or if you were as small as a speck of dust, in the middle of my palm.  I love you, and always will.”

She was in the middle of speaking to her when she saw Tara letting out little whimpering moans.  She could see that the girl’s kissing had sped up again.  Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she took in Lucy’s words and she was trying harder and harder to show how much she appreciated her.  Lucy loved this loving, but didn’t want Tara to keep trying harder for her.  Yet, she kept up her rubbing and let her.  After a few minutes, Tara had enough and she stopped. 

Letting herself fall down into Lucy’s palm, she stared up at her giant friend.  Her eyes were drenched with tears, yet there was a smile on her face.  She had used up a lot of her energy with the loving and she just curled up, clenching onto Lucy’s palm, like it were a pillow or her personal, little stuffed animal.  Lucy looked down at her tired-out sorceress and gave her a big, loving smile.  She listened as she spoke to her before closing her eyes, not able to keep them open anymore. 

“Lucy…thank you so much.  I…I love you, too.  I’m sorry, but I’m running out o….” 

Lucy slowly got herself up as her tiny sorceress lover fell asleep, snuggling her cheek up against her thumb, sleeping like a baby.  Lucy whispered down to her sleeping Tara, giving her words to go with as she dreamed.  “Don’t ever be sorry, Tara.  I love you, and that means I will always love you, no matter what happens.  You sleep now, while I get things ready for the rest of our first day together.”  Lucy then carefully stepped out of the tub, keeping her hand steady as she got herself ready to dry off and head off into another room of the house…