- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy dries herself off and gets Tara something to sleep under as she prepares to leave the bathroom...

Lucy had stepped out of the shower with a sleeping Tara in the palm of her hand. She smiled down at the little lady as she watched her sleep. She truly was a gem. She just wanted to return the affection she'd been given, and in the process, she'd taken every ounce of energy in her entire body to do so, in physical and magical forms. She was a very loving woman, and Lucy could tell, right away, that their life would be full of care and love, from both sides. She was very happy about that.

She was starting to think about what they wanted to do that day. So far, they'd been able to wake up, have lots of embarrassing moments, and even had a little bath together. They hadn't gotten entirely washed, with soap and water, but the experience had been a great one, for the both of them. Lucy had help getting through her fears, they were both a little embarrassed at seeing each other naked, and they'd gotten over the embarrassment by assaulting each other with kisses. They truly were in love, caring and supporting each other like this. It was magical, to say the least, both in a literal and emotional sense.

She held the hand with Tara against her stomach as she one-handed a towel and dried herself off. They'd gotten very wet in the bath and they needed to dry off. However, with Tara sleeping, Lucy didn't want to put her down, in case she woke the little woman up. She'd sent all of her energy for Lucy, and Lucy wanted to make sure that she did not interrupt her lovely's well-deserved nap. Things had gone so well today for something negative or bad to happen. Although you can't control all negative actions, you can control some.

As she finished up her own drying, she looked down at Tara after one-handing a pair of jean shorts and a pair of white socks. They would both have to get dressed, eventually, and Lucy would need two hands to put on a bra and a blouse. She frowned for a moment, trying to figure out what she was going to do. Afterwards, however, she just decided that she'd go shirtless. At least, until Tara woke up from her nap. She didn't have it in her to move Tara and wake her up. Not after what Tara had just done for her.

Taking a deep breath, she tried to think of what she should do next. She couldn't just walk around the house with a dripping-wet woman in her hand. She had to be able to take care of Tara. Taking a look around the bathroom, she thought about what she should do for Tara. The rest of the house would likely be cold for her, especially if she was wet. She'd need something that she could lie under or wrap up in, to keep her warm. After scanning the bathroom again, she opened up the cabinet and found exactly what she needed.

Trying to be as quiet as she could, she pulled a small, pink cloth from the cabinet. The cloth was actually supposed to be used as part of a glasses-cleaning kit. It was Lucy's spare cloth and had never been used. She took it out and felt the soft, fuzzy material. Smiling, she whispered to herself as she used her fingers to start extending and unfolding it in her hands. “Soft, fuzzy, pink, warm. This will be absolutely perfect for my little lovely.”

Lucy slowly lowered the extended cloth down onto her other hand, and over top of Tara's body. It covered her little naked self up, from her feet up to her neck. As the cloth came down on the girl's body, Lucy smiled as she saw the girl reacting to it. She wasn't waking up, but she slightly curled down, into the 'blanket' that had just been presented to her. A smile came to her face and she started nuzzling her face into the top of the cloth. Lucy thought this was incredibly adorable as she spoke down to her, whispering. “Stay nice and warm, my little Tara. Sleep in my big, soft hand, and I'll start getting everything else ready for today.”

Lucy had a warming feeling in her heart, all from that one action of Tara's. One tiny smile and snuggle into a cloth had brought wonders to her heart. She felt warm feelings all over her gut and chest and, instead of making her nervous, it made her smile and blush. It was incredibly warming to see that, even in her sleep, Tara was loving and accepting of the things that Lucy was doing for her. Even though she was unconscious, she still managed to show Lucy that she loved her.

Lucy started slowly walking out of the bathroom, her socked feet patting down on the floor with each step that she took. In one hand were all of Tara's little tiny boots and robes, and in the other, laying flat, was Tara herself, sleeping like a baby. Lucy had a few things in mind that she wanted to do for Tara, before they thought about everything that Tara would have to get used to. Lucy could only imagine how hard it would be to be viewing the world from the eyes of a little doll-sized person, and she knew Tara would probably have some trouble.

 She thought about it and sighed as she walked through the house. One of her fingers crept up to Tara's body and started to slowly stroke her hair. “This is going to be hard for you, my dear, sweet Tara. The world is so big for you, and things might change a lot, but I promise you that I will be here every step of the way. My little lovely will make it through all of these changes and will do it well. You're amazing, Tara, and you will be marvelous.” As the two of them walked into the kitchen, Lucy reached down and gently kissed the top of Tara's head, hoping her words were reaching her tiny friend...