- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy gets side-tracked, wanting to spend a little more time with Tara before getting to the main events of the day...

Tara was still fast asleep as Lucy was talking down to her, trying to encourage her little friend that the transition for living at her new size would be just fine. As she finished talking, the girl acknowledged her, despite not being conscious at the time. When Lucy had finished, Tara's little arms had wrapped tighter around a couple of Lucy's fingers, pulling herself into then and nuzzling her face against them, like a pillow. As small as they were, Lucy could feel that the sorceress's cheeks still had tears, running down them. The poor girl was still crying over how much she cared. Lucy couldn't have asked for anyone better to live with.

She made her way, further across the house, until she made it to the living room. She wanted to go to the kitchen and start making breakfast, but having little Tara in her hand made her want to spend a little more time with her. Tara had given everything she had to show Lucy that she cared. The least she could do was to take her and lie down with her for awhile, making sure that she didn't disturb the girl's nap with the sizzling sounds of the microwave or the stove.

The living room was still pretty bare, only sporting one couch. It wasn't much, and there was much unpacking to do, but one couch is all Lucy needed. She just needed a place to lie down and keep her little girl warm. Slowly sitting down on the bed, she looked down at her palm as she moved. She knew that all this movement had to be having some sort of effect on Tara, but thankfully, it wasn't waking her up at all. She was relieved by this. If walking around didn't wake her up, maybe doing other things with her also wouldn't wake her up.

Lucy took a deep breath as she steadied herself on the couch. She looked out towards the wall on the opposite side of the room and stayed still for a few minutes. Slowly catching up with her own train of thought, she slowly moved herself, bringing her clothed legs and feet onto an arm on one side of the couch and laying her topless back against the other side of it. She crossed her ankles and then looked down at little Tara. She needed a nice place for her. Someplace that was warm and soft, that wasn't just her hand.

Putting her other hand over her, she gently pulled Tara towards her shoulder. Lucy's head went back, laying against the arm of the couch. She brought Tara's body up to her shoulder, bringing her to a position similar to a sitting position. As she held Tara against her, the girl's legs were dangling off the front of her shoulder. She saw those little legs and feet out of the corner of her eye and let out a small. She held Tara's top side against her neck as she whispered to her. “So cute.”

The connection these two had was marvelous, indeed. No sooner had Tara been put into position, had her arms reached over and started hugging against Lucy's neck. Tara's little body snuggled up against it, as if she were fully conscious and awake. It was quite amazing to Lucy, if it didn't make her a tiny bit skeptical about Tara's condition, at the moment. She loved all of it, though, so she just let out a smile and let that little sorceress hug on her. She loved the attention and the feeling of her little friend, wanting to hug and cuddle with her.

As she held Tara there, her fingers started to rub on her back again, slowly working down the stretch of it. Lucy could feel all of the soft skin and the bone under them, despite Tara being so little. She trekked her fingers down her entire form, wanting to feel every inch of her lover-girl. That's right, all 6 of those inches. She was falling more and more in love with Tara after every moment that had passed. It was all just a warm, fuzzy feeling, right after another, and Lucy loved every bit of it. She just hoped she could do the same for Tara, just as much as Tara did it for her.

As she was rubbing and caressing her little friend, Lucy began to shut her eyes, starting to feel relaxed with this situation. She was lying down on a couch, cuddling and caressing her little girlfriend, and was half-naked. It was a situation she never thought would come to her so soon, let alone like this, but it was a situation that she enjoyed. Ever since she had met Tara, it was one amazing event after another. From the saving-of-lives to the Magical Kiss to the Bath Time...it was like nothing she'd ever experienced before.

She spent a good while cuddling with Tara. She made many different actions, and Tara, surprisingly, was able to react in a wonderful after every single one. If Lucy would slowly nudge her neck to the side, Tara would follow it and re-establish her hugging connection. If Lucy let her fingers rub down her body, she would pur and wiggle her body around to the rubbing. Everything was absolutely perfect as she spent time with her unconscious friend. A little too perfect, even.

Lucy started smiling as she completely stopped what she was doing. She held Tara against her neck, as she had been doing before, but she waited to see what would happen if she completely stopped. She just lied there for awhile, breathing deeply, as if she were falling asleep. She waited and waited until she felt Tara moving against her. She felt something touching her neck, and it felt like something an unconscious person normally wouldn't do. As she felt Tara kissing on her neck, she suddenly whispered.

“Good morning, Tara. How long have you been awake?”, to which Tara immediately stopped and started blushing, eyes wide awake, clenching back onto her neck.