- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the two head towards the kitchen, Lucy realizes that they might want to get some clothes on before tackling the rest of this day...

Lucy held Tara close as they walked through the house, thinking all about what they'd just gone through. Deep down, she was happy that Tara had been faking sleep. Not that she wasn't wanting to get through this day, and get everything finished for Tara to adjust to her new size, but even she had felt needy, at times. She had Tara this close to her, and she felt the need to have her close and snuggling up, against her. It was a sensation that was wonderful and could only be described as love. She loved Tara, and wanted her as close as possible.

Tara felt the same sort of feeling towards Lucy as well. Although she was the one being handled and would probably be the one taken care of the most, she felt the need to be close to Lucy. The big woman had a warm radiance about her that calmed Tara down and soothed her. Being her diminished height was scary, no doubt, but having such a gentle, caring big person around her and taking care of her made all of that fear go away. Tara felt very safe around Lucy, and for that reason, wanted to be as close to her as she possibly could. If she could, Tara would find some place to snuggle up with Lucy, and stay there all day long.

Lucy was getting close to the kitchen when she realized that she still didn't have any clothes covering her top side. She looked down at herself and then at Tara, with a conflicted look on her face. Looking back and forth for a few minutes, she decided to turn around. “I should...probably get dressed the rest of the way before breakfast, and you should, too!” Tara simply nodded and she felt Lucy's warm radiance coming from the hand that held her. As Lucy made her way back towards the bedroom, she just snuggled her little, naked self against the woman's fingers. It almost looked like she could fall back asleep at any time, every part of her big girlfriend's body the perfect bed.

As they came back and reached the bedroom and bathroom, Lucy used her free hand to lay out all of Tara's little dresses on her bed. As she did so, she set the little sorceress down, next to her robe and her boots. She had a little bit of trouble getting her to go down, though. Tara seemed like she was latched onto Lucy's fingers, as if she just didn't want to let go. This made Lucy smile, and she simply nodded her head as she leaned in and softly nuzzled her nose on her little Tara. “Listen, I know it's nice to just snuggle up. If I had my way, that's what we'd be doing all day today. The two of us would just lay in bed and enjoy each others' company all day long. But, this is an important day, and both of us need to get dressed! Can you do that, for me?”

Tara looked at the fingers and then up at Lucy. She just wanted to snuggle up with her all day, but she ended up nodding and letting go of the fingers. As much as she just wanted to snuggle up all day, Lucy was right. There were a lot of things that needed to be done today, and none of that would get done if she just snuggled up against her girl's fingers. After all, she was the older of the two. Tara needed some sense of responsibility, despite the fact that Lucy could pick her up and carry her around, like a little dolly. Sliding off Lucy's hand, she landed on the comforter and started reaching down for her robe.

As Tara was slipping her robe back on, Lucy had reached over, towards her dresser, and pulled out a red blouse, the same color as Tara's robe. She could see Tara looking the other way as she got dressed, so she wanted to surprise her. Quickly slipping on a bra and the top, she turned and started straightening it up, making it look as good as possible. The blouse also had a few layers of flowery material near the chest area, which she thought was perfect for carrying Tara around. It would likely make the perfect spot to hold her and snuggle her against her as she walked.

As Tara turned around, slipping her boots over her feet, her jaw dropped when she saw that big, red blouse. Lucy looked absolutely stunning in it. Her jaw soon formed a smile as she heard Lucy speaking down to her. “Well, what do you think? Now, I can match the colors of my little darling!” Tara almost couldn't take the situation. It was so cute and adorable that her eyes started to water. As Lucy held her hands out for her, Tara clicked the boots together and flew straight into that flowery part of the blouse, hugging against her girlfriend. “It's wonderful, my love. We truly were made for each other.”

Lucy brought her hands back up, holding Tara against her blouse, so as to not make her use too much energy by using the Arte this morning. She'd already used a lot of magic and it had worn herself out. She couldn't have an overly tired girl when she was making breakfast. She let her fingers caress Tara, feeling down the softness of that robe as she fit her in that flowery material. “That we were, Tara. In fact, I can't imagine having a day in my life from now on, without you. I don't think I'd be able to take it.”

Tara made a purr-like sound as she pushed against Lucy, kissing her on the neck, just above the blouse, as Lucy started walking off. “I love you, too, Lucy.” The two of them set off for the kitchen, once again, a collection of thoughts strolling through both Lucy and Tara's minds about what to do for breakfast. As much as Lucy was thinking she'd be cooking for Tara, Tara had some plans of her own for this meal...