- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As the two come back to the bedroom, Tara gets a funny idea when Lucy starts to get dressed...

Tara would normally ride on Lucy's shoulder as they went places, but seeing as how Lucy's shoulder was drenching wet from the water she'd slipped into, she imagined that her palm was a much better idea. With a wet set comes a greater chance for her to slip and fall while being carried from room to room. The palm wasn't so bad, either. As she sat herself down and rubbed her hands on the warm, soft, comforting skin of Lucy's hand. She still remembered the first time she had been held there. That warm, safe environment that had rescued her from the Antlion. The palms held a special place in Tara's heart, as did the rest of Lucy.

She held on tight as she saw the bed approach. She was sure she'd be taking her leave of Lucy's body as soon as they'd gotten over there, though she didn't really want to. During some moments, Tara just wanted to stay by Lucy's side and never leave her body, even if just to sit or stand on the bed while she got dressed. As they approached the bed, they did just that. The palm lowered itself to the top of the bed, and Lucy motioned to her to get off. “Just rest on the bed for a moment, Tara, or fly around, or do whatever you need to. It won't take me long to find another bra and top to wear.”

Tara clicked her heels together and took the second option available to her, flying. She really was overusing the Hover spell since she'd met Lucy. Getting around was so much easier for her, at her current height, if she rode on Lucy or flew through the air. She had tried to walk once, but she felt a little nervous, feeling little shakes in the ground with every step Lucy took. Whether she liked it or not, Lucy's size also brought many dangers. Tara had to make sure she was out of the way, to make sure her girlfriend didn't accidentally step on her, sit on her, or other things that would lead to a very bad situation.

Tara flew over to the dresser and grabbed onto the 2nd drawer down, slowly pulling on it, trying to get it ready for Lucy. As she pulled, her head want over her shoulders and turned backwards and she saw Lucy slowly pulling her top off, revealing that tall, curved, soft belly, the chest that held her two 'pillows', and the shoulders that were her favorite riding platform. Lucy was so much to Tara. She wasn't just her girlfriend, but she was a vehicle, a bed, a lover, and so much more. The miniaturization, although accidental, had opened a whole new world up to Tara. She soon saw Lucy, topless, walking towards her and reaching for the other handle.

Together, the two of them managed to get the drawer open and Lucy began to pull out a new bra. Tara began to hover, but immediately flew backwards as the strap of the bra nearly hit her in the face. Zigzagging through the air, she went right in front of Lucy's face and put her hands on her hips. “Hey! You've gotta be more careful, Lucy! You almost thwapped me with that!” Lucy smiled, finishing the snapping of her bra and then softly patted Tara's flustered head with her finger. “Aw, don't worry. I'll try to refrain from any 'thwapping' gestures in the future.” She laughed as she spoke to her, as if this was all a joke. “You'd better!” said Tara, jokingly, as Lucy opened another drawer, pulling out another red shirt, matching colors with Tara's robes.

She quickly slipped the shirt on halfway, getting it over her head, and began to tunnel her head through the hole at the top. Getting a funny idea, Tara quickly hovered downward and came forward, putting her body underneath the opening at the bottom of the shirt. She giggled as she brought her hovering pace to a very slow one, wiggling up past the girl's chest. Trying to touch her as little as possible, Tara sneaked her way up, past Lucy's breasts, settling at the very top of her cleavage. She would have a very nice surprise for Lucy, once she got to the point of getting her shirt on the rest of the way.

Lucy finally opened her eyes as she pushed her head through the hole in the shirt. If there was one thing she didn't like about these kind of shirts, it was having to close her eyes while she pulled it over her head. Still, at least this shirt wasn't filled with water, like the last one was. The shirt she'd just taken off stuck to her skin, and just felt uncomfortable. As she pulled this shirt down, however, she was going to find out that, while it wasn't filled with water, the shirt might have acquired something new to be filled with in the past few seconds.

Pulling the shirt down, she realized that it wasn't reaching all the way down to her waist. Looking forward, initially, she got confused. “I don't remember this shirt being so small on me befo—wha?!” Her head had started to turn itself downward, trying to see why she was having such a hard time in putting her shirt on. As she did so, however, she figured out why the shirt wasn't going on all the way. Out of the neck of her shirt, there were two hands that hung over, hanging on, and a little face that looked up towards her. “Hi!” said Tara, giggling at seeing Lucy discovering her new location.

The two smiled at each other as Tara continued the situation, not wanting Lucy to initially respond to the situation. “I'm all set to go and bake a cake! I hope it's nice and fluffy when we're done, just like these two pillows I'm between!” She giggled a little more, bringing a smile to Lucy's face as well. She didn't say a single thing. All she could do was take in the situation and start laughing. She brought her hand up to her chest, holding against where Tara was staying. As she laughed, her breasts started jiggling up and down, making Tara's body shake with it.

Lucy held Tara for a good few minutes before her body began to calm itself down. She had a tear running down her face, she was laughing so hard. As she recovered from that, she looked down at Tara and leaned her face down, bringing her lips on top of the sorceress's head. Giving her a little kiss, she began to walk off, smiling. “Okay, sweetie. Let's go bake a cake. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, for the both of us. Just no complaining if I decide I want to eat some of the leftovers when we're done!” Tara nodded towards her as she rode, the two of them heading towards the kitchen...