- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy and Tara both dream romantic dreams about the coming day as they rest together...

The late-night, or early-morning, depending on what you would like to call it, was calm and peaceful. The night was dark, as it always was. The shining light of the moon shone into the bedroom, where Tara and Lucy were sleeping, showcasing a small amount of illumination. The illumination was just enough to radiate both their bodies. In their robes, they were glowing, it seemed. The moon had moved since Lucy had last seen it, now shining light on the entire bed. Were anyone else around, it would seem like there were two angels on the bed, with how the light was being cast on their bodies. Two angels. One big, one small.

The day's events were set up, only to celebrate the birth of one of those angels, though. Lucy wouldn't ever view herself as an angel. Not like she viewed Tara as one. Tara was her everything, and this day was for her and her alone. She had worked very hard to set up the day that was to come. She sneaked decorations into shopping carts, beat herself up over lying to Tara, trying not to talk about the party. She'd even taken the cake-making to herself, despite knowing how much she knew Tara loved to cook with her. It was all for this day, for this party.

Lucy's head was filled with a dream, a wonderful dream. She was dreaming about the party. Little flashes were coming to her in her dream. At the beginning, she was seeing Tara opening a present, practically ripping it open, like a small child. There was a look of extreme happiness on her face as she did this. Pulling out new robes, Tara hugged Lucy in the dream, telling her how much she appreciated what she'd done for her. Then, the scene of her dream began to fade out, into a pale, white color, as if it were a scene from a television show, moving from one scene to the next by fading into a color background.

The next scene came up, which was much more provocative than the last. Lucy could see herself, taking the perspective of some third party. It was the bedroom, and the two of them were celebrating further. Both naked in bed, they were playing together. Their lips moved as they kissed one another, Tara kissing across Lucy's neck and lips, and Lucy kissing wherever her lips would fit. It was a very sexy scene. Tara could be seen moving around her body, casting some sort of spell to make red lights everywhere, showing tiny lip marks wherever she kissed her girlfriend. The scene began to fade out again, her dream going further and further.

Lucy's face was smiling as she was dreaming, something deep inside her awakening. Her sexy dream was making her sleeping-cheeks start to redden. They had such an adorable relationship, though sometimes, at night, Lucy would have dreams of a more sexual act between the two of them. She had dreams where they would be very erotic together. She, obviously, never asked Tara to do any of these things outside of the dreams, though. She knew, all too well, that Tara was very small and she could easily hurt her, on accident, by doing any form of sexual act that involved both of them. She was alright with that, though. They had a wonderful relationship, sexual or not.

As far as the other was concerned, Tara's mind was active, sleeping as well. She was dreaming, just as much as Lucy was, but not about the same thing. In Lucy's mind, the event of the coming day was a birthday party. Tara, however, didn't know that it was a birthday party. She just thought it was some sort of date thing. Since that's what she thought it was, her dream guesses at what the day would be like would be a little bit different. As her dream began to form itself, she started smiling, though, just as much as Lucy was. She was having a good, happy dream, too.

Tara's dream was a lot darker, as far as lighting was concerned. She depicted the kitchen table, covered in a crimson tablecloth. The lights were all out, the windows shut tight, and only the light from a single candle in the middle of the table lighting up the area around it. Around the area was Tara on one end, wearing her robes, and Lucy on the other, wearing her own robes that matched Tara's. The two of them were feeding each other cake, giggling and laughing as they spent time together. Tara saw herself holding up a her-sized piece of cake and feeding it to Lucy, proclaiming cute, baby talk as she fed her. The dream was getting wonderful for her, her own cheeks, out of the dream, blushing.

They were both blushing quite a bit as they were in bed, together, both dreaming about one another. They were two lovers that were together, and getting ready for a big day. Four cheeks were in the room, and all four of them were red. Even in sleep, they were emotional and loving towards one another. Tara turned a little, smiling and kissing against Lucy's neck. She was still asleep, but her dream was making her feel attached and emotional, throwing affection out towards Lucy. The neck flesh pushed against her as she pushed in harder.

Hours upon hours had passed by before all of this kissing came to a stop. Tara's body was slowly pushing out energy, her body starting to glow in the process. In the middle of sleeping, she was using the Arte to store slight amounts of energy, ensuring she wasn't wearing herself out. By this time, the light of day was starting to show itself to them both. Lucy let out a soft yawn as her eyes opened, feeling something against her neck. Looking over, she saw her little sorceress girlfriend kissing her. Not only that, but she looked like she was asleep.

“Wow...I wake up for a day special to you, and find that you're pushing out your affection to make me feel special.” she whispered, voicing her thoughts, but not wanting to wake Tara up. It was still early, about 7:30 in the morning. She would wait a little while before getting Tara up and ready for her big day. For now, though, she just laid back and enjoyed the affectionate, tiny kisses she was receiving...