- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy gives her little girlfriend a tease, which leads to a very embarrassing moment...

That last line sounded a little corny, even to Tara, but it's what she felt, so what was the harm in saying it? Lucy was teasing her through her words, and it made her blush. Lucy wanted to get naked for her and do their daily little cleanup that they always did in the mornings. More than that, it sounded like it was something Lucy really wanted to do that morning. How could she possibly say no to something that her girlfriend wanted to do? It sparked feelings in Tara and she pushed back, finding more comfort and trying to show a little affection towards Lucy.

She, obviously, didn't have all of the same reasons for it, though. She loved being around Lucy, especially when they had fun in the bath, but she didn't have as strong of a sexual feeling for this as Lucy did. It's not that she didn't have any sexual feelings towards her girlfriend. It was just that she didn't feel them, as strongly, since she was the smaller one. They came into the bathroom and Lucy's hand was coming towards her. She reached for it, ready to be helped out of her robe and onto the sink, preparing for their big bath.

Lucy scooped her little girlfriend out of her robe and set her on the sink as she prepared to do something for her. Lucy had a lot of feelings, inside, towards Tara, and she wanted to make this bath as special as she could. On that note, she got on her knees after setting Tara on the sink. As soon as she came down, she scooted herself forward, as close to the edge of the sink as she could. “Tara, turn around.” she began, something in mind for her. “I have something that I want to show you, before we get into the bath together. It's something you've seen before, but I want to make today special for you, from start to finish.”

Tara quickly turned around, her hands on the rope of her robe. She was half-undressed already, when she saw Lucy in front of her. Or, rather, Lucy's shoulders in front of her. As her girlfriend began to stand up, she was letting her robe slowly come off her body. She moved extremely slow, showing her a long, teasing disrobing. She first saw her bare shoulders coming around her, and then some soft, cushion-like breasts. As it went further, she finally saw that stomach of Lucy's, in all it's soft and warm wonder around her. Lucy slowly stood up until she was completely naked, showing off her complete body to her tiny girlfriend, with a smile on her face. “This is all yours, my darling. For now, and forever.”

Tara didn't know what to say. She wasn't expecting any sort of physical tease from Lucy. When she would strip for her, it was never this slow, or this close. Her body was like a towering building, filled with nothing but the beauty and kindness that she had fallen in love with. It was affectionate and powerful. Tara was overwhelmed by it. “I..I...I...” She was also incredibly nervous, no words being able to escape her mouth. All that happened was her hands losing their grip on her robe. As they lost it, the robe immediately fell off, hitting the sink, around her feet. She yelped as soon as she realized it was off and looked down at it, blushing from embarrassment.

Lucy started to laugh when she saw that happen. Right then, Tara was the complete opposite of her. She was trying to be slow, teasing, and sexy for her little girl. Tara, on the other hand, made it incredibly fast and was obviously embarrassed for dropping her robe off like that. She was, no doubt, overwhelmed or surprised at what she had done. Tara even covered up her private areas, something she hadn't done for awhile. Lucy noticed that things weren't going exactly as Tara planned, but that was okay. They were going great for what she had planned. Now, she just had to pick her darling up and give her a nice, long bath.


Tara was incredibly embarrassed at what had just happened. It wasn't expected, at all. She wanted to immediately apologize to Lucy, feeling really weird about it. Lucy had just given her a wonderful tease, and all she did was get embarrassed and dropped her robe. She looked up to say something, but before she could, she saw two big hands reaching for her. “H-Huh?!” she yelped, the gentle fingers wrapping around her body and pulling her up, towards her girlfriend's body. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she saw her chest getting closer and closer.

Before long, she was right where she was before, between Lucy's big, soft breasts. Only now the only thing holding her there were Lucy's hands. She squirmed around, all while hearing an echoed giggling from above her. She poked her head up and saw Lucy smiling down at her. She was blushing, and this made Tara blush with her. “W-What's so funny?!” she asked, wanting to know why Lucy thought this was so amusing. Deep inside, she adored being taken care of like this, but everything that was going on felt more embarrassing than exciting.

Lucy did think this was amusing, and she only squeezed tighter onto Tara as she began to draw water and step into the bathtub. “What's so funny? The same thing that's always funny. You, sweetie. The way you dropped your robe, the way you were shocked at seeing me giving myself to you. As always, you're an adorable, little lady. You give me so many smiles and laughs from the things that you do. I'm just laughing because you're so darn adorable.” Lucy had always had a way with words, able to push Tara's buttons and show her how much she really loved her.

“Now, come on. Don't be so embarrassed. You always know you have me, body and all. There's no reason to be embarrassed. It's not like you could ever do anything to upset me. For now, though, I've got a little girl to clean up, before our big date. So, you just stay where you are, and I will work my magic on you. Before long, I'll have that entire, tiny body of yours clean, and you can do whatever you want on mine. So, hold still, or I might have to start tickling you to make you feel better!” She smiled down at Tara, who was still full of blushes, not able to do much about how Lucy was acting. She was embarrassed, but she knew better than to deny herself this kind of care. She just stayed where she was, awaiting the bath Lucy had prepared for her..