- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucy takes some time to have Tara sit on her chest while she carefully bathes her, in preparation for their big day...

The loud roar of the bathtub's water, pouring into the tub, quickly came to a stop after a few moments. Those moments seemed to pass like seconds to Tara, given her situation and what she was going through. Lucy was teasing her and talking about cleaning her up before their big 'date', making her still think that it was some sort of date, rather than what it really was. She was melting in Lucy's chest, her entire face red from the beauty of their moment. She would admit that she liked being on Lucy's neck the best, but she couldn't resist those big, cushion-like breasts that were like pillows to her.

As the water stopped, Lucy looked down at her squirming girlfriend and just sent her another smile, softly poking at her back with her fingers. They stared at one another as Lucy slowly lowered herself down, getting on her knees in the tub. The water, at the moment, was around Lucy's waist, plenty of room below where Tara's feet were dangling as she was being held in Lucy's chest. She then began to move herself back, further, trying to work herself into a laying position, all while keeping Tara above the water level. As she moved back, she could feel Tara pushing closer and clenching onto her.

Tara was pushed into a sitting position as Lucy came down a little further. The water level was slowly rising, getting closer to where she was, so to stay above the water, she would have to sit or stand up. She wasn't moving her body, though. Lucy's hands had shifted around, moving Tara into a sitting position. She was sitting on top of one of Lucy's breasts, sitting and straddling it like a big beanbag chair. It was soft and squishy like a beanbag chair as well. The top of it wasn't wet, so she wasn't slipping off, as she got up there. She giggled as she bounced on it, clearly having a fun time.

Lucy cracked a smile as she saw Tara's child-like fun. Her body was like objects to Tara, in comparison. Even her breasts could be compared to a bed, pillow, and now a beanbag chair. One hand left her and grabbed a small piece of soap. She dunked it into the water and started to lather both of her hands up, getting soap all over them. “Hold still, sweetie” she said, getting ready to start the actual bath part of their bath. “I'm gonna lather you up with soap now, so I need you to stay as still as you can. I'll be using both of my hands, so don't fall off me or I'll have to fetch you back and start over!”

Tara tried to comply with this. Lucy had never washed her like this before. Normally, she just lathered up a piece of a washcloth, and Tara put most of the soap on her, but with a little help from Lucy, in certain areas of her body. This time, though, Lucy was doing everything. As she felt the fingers around her, both massaging her body and washing her as they gently pressed into every little crevice: the space around her ribs, under and over her breasts, along her hips. As Tara felt all of this, she melted again. She softly moaned a happy moan, every little bit of discomfort leaving her body.

As Lucy was bathing her girlfriend, she started talking to her about what would happen later that day. “So, are you excited about our date, Tara?” She was curious about what Tara thought of what they'd be doing later. She moved her fingers along Tara's shoulders as she was asking this, getting the last of the soap around her. She turned her around and gave her a smile, both looking her body over for places she may have missed, as well as waiting for a response to the question she'd posed to her.

Not very much time passed by before Tara was able to give Lucy an answer. She nodded her head, quickly, and spoke to her, saying that she was very excited about it. Her speech messed up the washing, though. All of the soap that had been over her mouth immediately flew off when she nodded and spoke, tiny drops getting on Lucy's face. Lucy just smiled and dipped her left hand into the water, keeping her other on Tara. Bringing her hand back up, she had it cupped, filled with water. “Close your eyes. I'm gonna rinse you off now.”

As Tara closed her eyes, she felt what she always thought was the equivalent of a huge bucket of water, raining down on her, as Lucy's collected water washed over her and cleared her body of soap. After a few dumps, she was clear of it. Tara opened her eyes back up, to see Lucy reaching to the side, for a bottle of shampoo. It was a rarity for Lucy to wash Tara's hair for her. Once Lucy's hands were lathered up, Tara closed her eyes again, as Lucy's hands came around her and began to wash her hair, making gentle taps and sweeps, ensuring that she was careful and didn't accidentally hurt Tara or pull out any hair.

Lucy's fingers were a little hard on her hair, but she was being as gentle as possible. As she was doing this, Tara tapped into her powers. Her hair rose from her head and pointed outward, a few strands at a time. This allowed Lucy's big fingers to gently rub shampoo on each section of hairs. After each section was lathered, Tara lowered them and raised the next section. After about 5 minutes, her entire head of hair looked white, completely covered in shampoo. As the hair came back down, completely, she looked as if she had, foaming, white hair.

Lucy carefully took the time to dump some cupped hands of water over Tara's head, making sure she was keeping her eyes shut, so the shampoo didn't get in her eyes. After Tara was completely clean, Lucy smiled and looked at her. “Wonderful, darling. You look wonderful, and clean! Now, let's just get me clean and we can be well on our way for today's events!” Tara smiled back as they both worked on Lucy's body and Tara wondered what Lucy meant by “events”. If this was just a date, wasn't it just one event? That got her wondering...