[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story is a Shrunken Woman story about a Sorceress.  This Sorceress gets shrunk by her own magic and finds that she is unable to reverse the spell.  She eventually meets a young girl and the two begin to bond.


Rated: PG
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 73 Completed: No
Word count: 83430 Read: 352504
Published: January 15 2012 Updated: September 12 2012

1. Chapter 1 - Helpless Nightmare by L2K7 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1214 words)

A dream haunts Tara, our main heroine, bringing up fearful memories from the past...

2. Chapter 2 - Lucy, the Doll Collector by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1223 words)

Two women are sitting in a house they are currently moving into, while one of them opens up a birthday present...

3. Chapter 3 - Learning a New Spell by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1188 words)

Tara wanders around the seemingly-deserted town and takes the time to learn a new spell...

4. Chapter 4 - Sorceress Tara vs. The Antlion by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1401 words)

Lucy and her mother fall prey to the Antlion.  Her mother is taken in it's grasp when a bright orb appears, blasting the beast over...

5. Chapter 5 - Adverse Effects and Lucy's Discovery by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1139 words)

Tara feels a very strange sensation from the spell-casting she'd performed and Lucy makes a rather shocking discovery in front of her...

6. Chapter 6 - Helpless, Tiny Tara by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1406 words)

Tara awakens to find her body filled with fatigue and much smaller than she was used to...

7. Chapter 7 - A Warm, Safe Environment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1077 words)

Tara spends some time in this new environment, both scared and comforted, for some reason...

8. Chapter 8 - Tara Meets Lucy by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1430 words)

Tara finally gets a glimpse on what had happened to her, as well as the being that now held her in the air...

9. Chapter 9 - Conversation on the Couch by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1374 words)

Tara and Lucy make it inside, giving Tara a wondrous sight of an enormous living room before they sit down on the couch to talk...

10. Chapter 10 - Lucy's Curiosity by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1197 words)

Tara and Lucy sit together on the couch when Lucy's curiosity starts taking hold and she asks something of Tara...

11. Chapter 11 - Magical Tara by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1201 words)

Tara starts to show Lucy what she can do, but she starts to feel slightly strange as she hovers in the air...

12. Chapter 12 - A Growing Bond of Affection by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1292 words)

Tara had fallen out of the sky and was clenching onto Lucy's hand, as if she were a child clenching to her mother...

13. Chapter 13 - The Desire to Stay Together by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1049 words)

Lucy and Tara head to a new room, adorned with dolls and a bed...

14. Chapter 14 - A Magical Kiss by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1160 words)

The kiss between our two heroes continues, offering very interesting results...

15. Chapter 15 - Confession Catalyst by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1013 words)

As the moment continues, our two ladies start to get some deeper feelings from what's going on around them...

16. Chapter 16 - The Unification of Tara and Lucy by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1407 words)

As the spell continues to work it's magic, the two lovely ladies get a glimpse at how they feel towards one another...

17. Chapter 17 - Loving Nightmares by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1128 words)

Tara and Lucy sleep all night, though the sleep is both a good and bad one...

18. Chapter 18 - Waiting and Reminiscing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1059 words)

Tara thinks about the previous day as she stands on top of the sink in the bathroom...

19. Chapter 19 - Lucy's Nervous Question by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1073 words)

Lucy comes back to an affectionate Tara and has a little trouble, asking her a question...

20. Chapter 20 - Tara's Showy Response by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1144 words)

Tara has an interesting reaction an answer to Lucy's question...

21. Chapter 21 - Insecure Lucy by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1056 words)

Lucy is a little nervous and embarrassed as she thinks about what she needs to do...

22. Chapter 22 - Into the Tub by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1084 words)

Tara helps Lucy get into the tub and has an idea for how to make it more fun for the two of them...

23. Chapter 23 - Bubble-Induced Rubbing and Kissing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1006 words)

As Tara continues, foam begins to appear all over the entire bath tub and some hilarity ensues...

24. Chapter 24 - Kissing Goes Two Ways by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1022 words)

As Lucy starts getting affectionate, she unleashes an assault of kisses on her little Tara...

25. Chapter 25 - Tara's Energy-Sapping Determination by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1111 words)

Tara tries extremely hard to prove herself to Lucy, losing all of her energy in the process...

26. Chapter 26 - Drying Off and Covering Up by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1027 words)

Lucy dries herself off and gets Tara something to sleep under as she prepares to leave the bathroom...

27. Chapter 27 - Cuddling on the Couch by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1002 words)

Lucy gets side-tracked, wanting to spend a little more time with Tara before getting to the main events of the day...

28. Chapter 28 - Wake-Up Game by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1005 words)

Lucy gets a clever idea on how to 'wake up' her little sorceress...

29. Chapter 29 - Matching Outfits by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1022 words)

As the two head towards the kitchen, Lucy realizes that they might want to get some clothes on before tackling the rest of this day...

30. Chapter 30 - Tara's Fridge-Opening Strength by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (983 words)

As the two get to the kitchen, Tara gets excited and tries to do all she can to help make breakfast...

31. Chapter 31 - An Unnecessary Wish for Approva by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1107 words)

Tara is going wild with setting things up, and Lucy stops her to tell her that she doesn't have to do all this...

32. Chapter 32 - Breakfast for Two, Made by Two by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1082 words)

Tara and Lucy work together, making Breakfast, as a team...

33. Chapter 33 - Accidental Face-Stuffing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1018 words)

As the two prepare for breakfast, Tara gets a little anxious...

34. Chapter 34 - Face Clean-Up by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1036 words)

Tara is brought over to the counter to get cleaned up before the two of them can get the syrup out and have their first meal together...

35. Chapter 35 - Room-Scanning and Eye-Covering by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1019 words)

Tara takes the time to look around the kitchen as the two make their way over to start breakfast...

36. Chapter 36 - Overwhelming Toast by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (994 words)

Tara bites into her breakfast and realizes that even tastes are different at this smaller height...

37. Chapter 37 - Leftovers and Questions by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1087 words)

Lucy has a bit of hesitation when Tara asks to put the leftover food away, and then takes Tara away, a few questions in her mind...

38. Chapter 38 - Can you Reverse the Spell? by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1147 words)

Lucy brings Tara back into the bedroom and asks her a very important question...

39. Chapter 39 - A Failed Attempt? by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1056 words)

Tara and Lucy are both excited as she casts the spell to restore her form.  However, things don't seem to go as planned...

40. Chapter 40 - Stuck Tiny by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1212 words)

Tara collapses after her spell failed, and Lucy takes her into the living room to rest...

41. Chapter 41 - Who Needs Alarms when you have Kisses? by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1132 words)

A month has passed.  Tara awakens and wakes Lucy to prepare for the day...

42. Chapter 42 - Don't Go Into the Closet! by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1211 words)

Tara and Lucy have a wonderfully fun bath together and Tara offers to get some clothes out for Lucy, though gets a shocking yell from her girlfriend...

43. Chapter 43 - Waking Up for Breakfast and Questions by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1120 words)

Tara wakes up to find herself at the dinner table, Lucy preparing breakfast as a few questions roamed the sorceress' mind...

44. Chapter 44 - Learning and Planning for Tara's Birthday by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (999 words)

Lucy thinks on things and remember when she'd first heard of Tara's birthday...

45. Chapter 45 - One Shops, One Stays by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1185 words)

Lucy suggests to Tara that she stay home and do some things on her own while Lucy goes out to do a little shopping...

46. Chapter 46 - Off to the Store by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1011 words)

Lucy heads off, thinking and checking her list, on her way to the store...

47. Chapter 47 - Tiring Bed-Making by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1036 words)

Tara starts heading off to do some things that Lucy suggested, and gets tired in the process...

48. Chapter 48 - Many Influences to Come Home by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1012 words)

Lucy hurries along through the store when her feelings get the best of her and she starts missing Tara...

49. Chapter 49 - Tara's Lunch-Making by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1059 words)

Waking up, Tara heads towards the kitchen to start on lunch...

50. Chapter 50 - Reunion and Lunch by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1032 words)

Tara and Lucy sit down to eat breakfast as they are finally reunited at home again...

51. Chapter 51 - Let's Talk for Awhile by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1563 words)

Lucy ends up taking Tara to the bedroom to talk for a bit after seeing a certain action from her little sorceress...

52. Chapter 52 - Curiosity and Cake Plans by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1140 words)

The two have a wonderful night together and plan to bake a cake the next day...

53. Chapter 53 - Magical Coughs by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1276 words)

Lucy starts dusting before they start baking, with surprising results from Tara...

54. Chapter 54 - Stealthy Shirt-Climbing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1162 words)

As the two come back to the bedroom, Tara gets a funny idea when Lucy starts to get dressed...

55. Chapter 55 - Ingredients from Two Rooms by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1197 words)

Lucy and Tara arrive in the kitchen, only to have the problem of acquiring ingredients, some from the kitchen and one from another room...

56. Chapter 56 - Bumpy Spying by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1225 words)

Tara has a few mishaps as she follows Lucy...

57. Chapter 57 - Ice Packs and Cake-Starts by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1148 words)

Tara and Lucy get back to the kitchen, Lucy patching her friend up before the cake begins...

58. Chapter 58 - The Arte of Cracking an Egg by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1376 words)

Tara is insistent on helping Lucy with the cake, specifically in the Egg Department, so Lucy holds her over the mixing bowl, with miraculous results...

59. Chapter 59 - Lucy Needs Help by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1141 words)

Tara continues putting ingredients into the bowl until Lucy is in need of her help...

60. Chapter 60 - Washing Faces and Mixing Cakes by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1287 words)

Tara goes off to wash her face off, while Lucy finished the mixing of the cake ingredients...

61. Chapter 61 - Tara's Suggestion for Waiting by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1172 words)

Tara thinks about what she wants to do while the cake is baking...

62. Chapter 62 - Memories of Mothers by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1208 words)
Tara and Lucy sit down, sharing with one another memories of their mothers and their pasts...

63. Chapter 63 - Tara's Stubborn Desire for Cake-Slicing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1223 words)

The cake comes out, and Tara plants her butt next to it, ensuring she can help with it...

64. Chapter 64 - What's the Cake For? by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1168 words)

Tara starts asking Lucy what the cake is for when she realizes it's not for eating that day...

65. Chapter 65 - Decorating Happens at Night by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1210 words)

Lucy sets Tara on a pillow in the middle of the night, heading towards the kitchen to begin setting up for the party...

66. Chapter 66 - Nearly Ruining a Cake by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1072 words)

Lucy starts to decorate the cake, nearly ruining everything when she accidentally sends a giant glob of icing straight for the top of the cake...

67. Chapter 67 - Finishing Up the Decorations by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1271 words)

Lucy finished up her decorations and returns to the bedroom to get some sleep...

68. Chapter 68 - Happy, Provocative, Romantic Dreams by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1073 words)

Lucy and Tara both dream romantic dreams about the coming day as they rest together...

69. Chapter 69 - Waking Up Ms. Kiss-Happy Tara by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1099 words)

Tara, eventually, wakes up to find out what she did the night before and Lucy in a bath mood...

70. Chapter 70 - Teasing and Embarrassment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1130 words)

Lucy gives her little girlfriend a tease, which leads to a very embarrassing moment...

71. Chapter 71 - Lucy Bathes Her Girlfriend by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1072 words)

Lucy takes some time to have Tara sit on her chest while she carefully bathes her, in preparation for their big day...

72. Chapter 72 - Lucy's Bath-Ending Conflict by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1146 words)

Lucy and Tara finish up their bath, with a lot of conflicting emotions in Lucy's mind...

73. Chapter 73 - Getting Dressed and Prepared by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1023 words)

Tara ponders the gravity of her small situation and Lucy buries her desires as the two get dressed...