- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Second part of the Women's Republic story line. Brooke finally arrives at the Exhibition ready to try her new device on the men there. There is no actual vore in this story as I'm still building to that but Brooke does find her future snack.

This part is much longer than the previous ones so I've divided it into chapters. Since there was a long delay between entries I wanted to provide something that would make it worth the wait.

 

Enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Time just seemed to drag on. Brooke had been ecstatic about going down to the Exhibition, but was unprepared of how slow time could pass when you had something to look forward to. She had attempted to occupy her mind by working out and reading, but her thoughts kept drifting to the night ahead. It was almost a tortuous experience. After years of schooling, Brooke had finally obtained her own shrinking device earlier in the day and was now, under Republic law, able to operate her device in public. She had decided earlier that she would head to the Exhibition located in the downtown district of her city. They provided the perfect opportunity for her to practice her new civil obligation. After returning home earlier in the day, Brooke had made plans with some of her friends who conveniently enough, had obtained their own devices just a few days prior and were still learning how to properly operate them. They had all decided to meet up just outside the Exhibition gates that evening. It would take some time for her to reach the Exhibition so getting ready now would be her best option.

            Since this would be a special occasion, Brooke decided to dress up for it. It would be her first experience in personally shrinking a man. Before her graduation from the School of Civil Service, the only men she came across had come from the shrinking mills. Although Brooke was a highly educated and dedicated member of the Women’s Republic, the shrinking mills remained a bit of a mystery to her. No one could doubt their existence but where they were and who operated them was not part of the common knowledge among the Republic’s citizens. A man who had been “put under” at one of the mills did not seem to have the same enticement as one Brooke would personally shrink herself. This one would be special. Like a first family pet, Brooke would remember this man, whoever he was for the rest of her life. Due to the significance of the event it would require some celebration, but solving the problem of what to wear would be a taxing experience. As she stood in her closet she was utterly overwhelmed at the amount of selection it contained. Normally she would just throw on whatever she found and go about her business but since tonight was so important to her, she wanted it to stand out forever.  The answer struck her. Brooke thought back to one of the earliest classes at the School of Civil Service where Mrs. Jane had told them of the Sirens from Homer’s The Odyssey. It was said that Sirens were able to lure men to their doom with their eloquence and enchanting beauty. It was one of the examples the intelligentsia had used during the early days of the Republic. Literature written by men was carefully examined for signs which proved how easy it is for women to dominate men, and the Sirens were trumpeted as one of the most shining examples. She wanted the men of the Exhibition to come to her just as the sailors were drawn to the Sirens. She imaged groups of men crawling on their hands and knees in total submission to her beauty. Men in the Exhibition would speak of her like a goddess and cling to the hope that in their relative short lives, they would be able to set their eyes on such perfection. Brooke could not help but smile at the thought. It was getting late in the evening, it would be dark by the time she would meet her friends, so she wanted something that would make her stand out against the night sky. Her eyes scanned the rows and fell upon a red dress. It would be perfect.

            After stepping out of the shower, Brooke slid into her dress. It was a crimson red strapless one piece which hugged her figure perfectly. The tightness of the chest cups made her breasts even more stunning. Her entire upper back, neck and chest remained uncovered. The fabric clung to her body almost like a second skin which highlighted her beautiful curves. The dress ended about half way down her thighs, giving her legs, butt and hips full attention. Her dark brown hair was combed down on either side of her breasts so nothing would obscure the goods. Any man who was lucky enough to catch sight of such a beauty would no doubt be hindered speechless. Looking into the mirror Brooke made sure she looked her absolute best. She turned sideways and smoothed the dress down her body, giving special emphasis on her stomach area. One lucky man would have the opportunity to be inside her tonight, but not in that way. She put on a black beaded bracelet and golden hooped earrings to top it off. For her shoes she decided on a pair of black heels. The heels would be especially noisy against the concrete ground of the Exhibition. For each step she took, the taping of her heels would be a countdown which would eventually lead a man of her choosing to his eventual fate in her stomach.

            Brooke left her apartment right on time and caught the shuttle service which ran from the upper city to the downtown area. It would drop her off near the front of the Exhibition where she would meet her friends. While riding the shuttle her thoughts went ahead to the man she would pick to shrink. She wondered what he would look like and whether or not he would actually survive the shrinking process. It was known that some men had literally died from fright after being shrunk, knowing that their fates were officially sealed. Although technically all men under the Republic had low life expectancies, being shrunk meant that they were that much closer to their end. She remembered vividly the man she had swallowed at school. The look of sheer terror on his face was still as clear as day. What interested Brooke was that since the man had been bound he could not express his full range of emotion; he was gagged so he could only whimper, he was bound so he could only wiggle like a fish out of water. Brooke wanted to know how an unbound man would react after learning he was going to be swallowed alive. She wanted to hear him scream. She wanted to see him kick and thrash as she brought him into her mouth. She wanted to feel his feet kick against her lips and teeth, trying fruitlessly to prevent the inevitable. After he was in her mouth, she would hold him there, feeling him pound against the roof of her mouth and tongue. Brooke was almost squirming in her seat at the very thought of it. But this was not just a sexual fantasy for entertainment; it was a reality and she would live it. All her hopes and desires would be fulfilled in just a short time. Brooke smiled to herself and rubbed her hand across her belly. She looked up and saw that the next stop was the Exhibition; she politely told the female operator and got off a few minutes later. It had grown a bit colder than it was earlier in the day. It was sunny and clear when she left for the post office but an over cast had slowly crept in. A few showers had fallen while she was on the shuttle but they seemed to have moved on. The wet pebbles gave the ground a reflective look and one of strange beauty. Brooke had only a block to walk before she stood out front of the Exhibition. She spotted her friends standing by the entrance and she ran to greet them.

            Brooke was glad to see that her friends had dressed for the occasion as well. They were all similar in age and were completely stunning. Her companions Sara and Cali, she had met after graduating school while meeting her old friend Kym for a lunch date. Sara was a bit shorter than Brooke and Cali but was nonetheless just as beautiful. She wore skin tight black leggings with a pair of leather boots which covered up just below her knees. For her top she wore a white sleeved button up shirt with the top few buttons undone to expose her breasts. Her blonde hair was slightly curled and fell down straight along her shoulders. Cali was dressed much more casually, settling for a grey tank top and tight blue jeans. Her red hair was tied tightly back in a small bun. Cali had gotten her shrinking device before any of them, but had yet to actually shrink a man herself. She had heard through Kym of Brooke’s plan to go to the Exhibition and try it out there, she had passed it on to Sara and now they found standing out front the Exhibition in anxious anticipation. After exchanging greetings and a few hugs, the girls proceeded to the main gate where they buzzed the Exhibition guards indicating they wished to enter. After a few moments, one of the guards appeared at the gates and ushered them into the waiting area where they would wait for their escort through the Exhibition. Since men in the Exhibitions remained fully grown it was considered very dangerous for first time visitors to enter without a guide. Although violent acts were rare, it was just an extra precaution to ensure that everything ran smoothly so visitors could enjoy their experience. As she waited, Brooke glanced around at the various photographs on the walls of the waiting room. Each photo came from the time when men ruled the planet.  Photos of past wars, deforestation, disease, famine, and poverty dominated the walls. No doubt their purpose was to remind visitors (in case they had forgotten) not to have remorse for the men living in the Exhibitions. It was not the Women’s Republic which put them there it was centuries of their own arrogance and stupidity which lead to their downfall. As Brooke studied one photograph of a large factory spewing thick black clouds of smoke into the atmosphere a loud buzzer sounded. The girls turned and saw the large door at the other end of the room begin to open, signalling the arrival of their escort.