- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Sort of a self-reflection. I don't normally do X-rated stuff, though there isn't a lot of it in this story. Please review!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

“So, baby, tell me, what’s your greatest fantasy?”

Amy pops the question just as we’re relaxing on the couch with a bottle of red wine after a dinner date.

“I don’t, er, have one.”

“Mmmm, come on. What turns you on the most?”

“You do!”

“Well I know that,” Amy giggles. “But there must be something!”

“Well… well even if there is… its, ahm… you don’t want to know about it.”

“Mmmm, tell me,” she says as she circles her finger around my crotch area.

“I said. It’s really disturbing.” That was a dumb thing to say.

“Well now I’m even more curious!”

I exhale deeply. “Okay… you have been my girl for almost a year now. But promise not to judge me!”

“Course not, honey!”

“Well, h—here goes. I’ve… I’ve always been aroused by… and I don’t even know why, it just… I’m aroused at the thought of… and mind you, I would never, NEVER want to see this really happen…”

I exhale deeply. Guess I should just spit it out.

“Giant women,” I speak with a quivering voice.

A smile comes over Amy’s face. “Like, the Fifty Foot Woman?

“Heh, a little bigger than that.” I manage to crack a smirk. “Try, like, at least 2000 feet.”

I can see that Amy is excited. This was quite the opposite reaction than I had expected.

“Doing what?”

“Um—and see this is the real disturbing part—doing things… with… places of human habitation…

“You mean cities?” Amy slyly interjects.”

“Um, yeah.”

“What kind of things?”

“Destruction. Of a… sexual … nature,” was all I could say, but I take it that Amy understands what I meant as she then thrusts herself upon me. As we make out I tear off my clothes and she, hers, and I proceeded to have the most passionate sex I think I’ve ever had up to that point.

 

The following months are probably the best of my life. Almost every night, we would fuck. We did role play, of course, but the subject matter of course made this rather difficult.

This one is my favorite. I would “play” the city. I would be on bottom and Amy would pretend my dick was the tallest skyscraper, and she would proceed to “devour” it, first with her mouth and then with her magnificent pussy.

I walk home from the bus stop on a lazy, hot Friday afternoon on Valentine’s Day to find a work van parked outside of our house, a beautiful midcentury modern number nestled high in the hills of Berkeley. My father helped build it 55 years ago, and I inherited it from my grandparents. The van is painted with green text reading “Zimbardo’s Hobbies — San Francisco, Calif.”

What did Amy do now?

I walk in just as a man dressed in blue jeans and a black collared shirt walks out the front door.

“Thank you so much!” I hear Amy say after him.

 “Oh, no,” I mouth audibly.

I walk into the living room to find a miniature model of a large city that takes up the greater part of the room.

Amy walks in from our bedroom.

“What do you think, baby?” Amy asks seductively.

“How much did this cost? We’re not made of money, you know!”

“Don’t worry, honey. It’s all taken care of!”

“Well… well, you certainly can’t destroy it! With how much it cost, and… and so much work was probably put into it…”

Actually, I’ve always liked miniatures. I remember visiting Lego Land as a child and enjoying the scale Lego cities they’d built more than all the rides in the park.

I’m not a violent person either. I would build towns out of sand in the schoolyard or at the beach. I tried to keep them as intact as possible, never being the one to destroy them.

“We… we should sell it or something!” I declare. “These aren’t made simply to be destroyed for someone’s sexual pleasure!”

“Let’s discuss this later.”

That night I prepare a dinner of rib steak for Amy and myself. Afterwards, she grips my arm and leads me into the living room.

I roll my eyes and groan. Amy seats me on the couch, which has been pushed aside to make room for the model. She takes position at the edge of the scale city.

“Come on,” I say.

“Just watch,” Amy replies as she strips her clothes. I decide to oblige.

She speaks. “I’m fed up with having to deal with you puny people! So, I’ve decided to do something about it!”

I’m already completely hard by this point.

She raises a foot into the air, and brings it down hard into an area of buildings near the model’s edge. The foot can be a beautiful part of the female body, but I do not find it arousing in itself. I know Amy knows this, and that’s why I know she’s just getting started.

“Feel the wrath of Amy!”

The floor shakes as Amy brings her foot down on a couple more areas of the city. I’m jacking it furiously by this point.

Amy then “trips,” her round ass coming down on a denser part of the city, and I can hear the balsawood crunching beneath it.

“Oops.”

Amy rolls over and her prefect tits wipe out another couple blocks in the model. She stands up and walks to the city center.

“Mmmmmm, now for the best part,” Amy says to the imaginary residents of the city.

She falls to her knees in front of the downtown area, crushing many buildings and once again shaking the floor. Amy unfolds her legs and sits spread eagle with the city center between them.

“Hee hee! Don’t worry; you’re all going to love it!”

Amy wraps her hands around the city center and tears the model skyscrapers from the plywood. She proceeds to crush them against her labia, wet with excitement. Amy rubs both her hands against her pussy. When she moans I get a little worried that the neighbors might hear.

I time my climax perfectly with hers.

“Amy, that… that was great,” I say, catching my breath. We then have hot, passionate sex right there on the couch.

 

UC Berkeley today has announced success with cutting edge ‘mass augmentation’ experiments. Researchers say that this technology, which converts energy to mass a la Albert Einstein, can possibly be used to greatly enhance the nutritional content of food in places where it is needed desperately. Bob, tell us a little about this procedure.

Certainly, Lisa. The substance to be enhanced is first treated with an estrogen-like chemical, but don’t worry—consumption of treated substances has been found to make no changes to the body’s chemical balance. The substance is then placed in the center of this large room here, which is actually a centrifuge of sorts. After the process is done, the protons and neutrons of individual atoms of the substance are now spinning around the nucleus far faster than before, therefore creating a far more massive,  yet otherwise completely unaltered substance!”

The morning news cuts to commercial and Amy giggles and looks at me wantonly.

“I know what you’re thinking!” I say jokingly.

“You know, I could get into that lab very easily…”

“Very funny, Amy,” I say sarcastically.

She smiles deviously.

“Well, I gotta go,” I announce, putting on my coat and heading out to work. “Have fun in class.”

I come home exhausted; Amy is clearly “in the mood,” but I just can’t.

“Tomorrow’s Saturday, baby. I promise, first thing when I wake up, and I’ll do it as long as you want to.

I prepare a quick box of mac and cheese for dinner and saunter off to bed, falling asleep without Amy.

 

It’s the sirens that wake me. Air sirens. Like the kind in the WWII movies.

Class five emergency. Evacuate city immediately. Avoid freeway. Police will direct you. Class five emergency…

What the fuck? I know a class five emergency to be one of “unknown or unpredictable effects,” one which warrants everyone to get as far away from the epicenter as possible.

“Honey!”

She’s… not there.

In the panic, she must have gone without me. But then… her side of the bed is cold, and the sirens couldn’t have gone on for more than five minutes without waking me up.

*CREAAAAAAKKKKK*

“HOLY FUCK!” I scream out loud as the house lurches to its side. I can hear the large front windows being blown out. An earthquake! I should have figured, what with our house being so close to the fault and all and… no… no, there’s never air sirens during an earthquake, and… wait, they don’t predict earthquakes, duh! And this is California! An earthquake is certainly not a class five—

“HONEY, COME OUT AND LOOK!” A voice booms around me.

A rush of warm air blows through the house.

“Amy! I—I’m in here!” Thank God she’s all right! I rush to the front door and force it open—DWOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

An eye larger than the house greets my vision as I step outside.

“AMY.”

“HEE, HEE. HOW DO YOU LIKE IT.”

I am absolutely mortified. Amy is standing naked... no, I think… sort of kneeling down… who cares. The point is that she is probably the size of the Burj Khalifa, and her head blocks out the sun. A feeling of total and complete consternation comes over me.

"I DON’T LIKE IT AT ALL!” I scream at the top of my lungs. Honestly, I feel like I’m dreaming right now. It’s so surreal.

She doesn’t appear to hear me.

“WELL, PREPARE FOR ONE HELL OF A SHOW, HONEY!”

No. She… she couldn’t have.

I realize that the house is no longer in its former neighborhood; rather, it is sitting off kilter on top of a ridge overlooking Oakland and Berkeley.

“OH, I JUST REALIZED. BETTER MAKE SURE YOU CAN SEE.”

With that, Amy sort of curls her fingers, now the size of wide streets, and tears from the ground the trees, and tons of dirt along with them, around the ridge on which she has set the house.

I watch in absolute terror as they then fall hundreds of feet from her fingers into the neighborhoods below, which I can only hope have been evacuated as Amy’s bare feet look to have obliterated a few blocks of them.

“THAT’S BETTER.”

I stand dumbfounded for a couple of seconds.

Amy takes a step back, flattening a couple more blocks. She is soaking wet with excitement.

“STOP!” I shout in vain.

She turns away from me, and, with a couple few more earth-shaking steps, clouds of dust rising on their wake, is standing in the Bay.

“NOW WHAT SHOULD I START WITH?”

No… no… she can’t.

“AWWW, LOOK AT THIS CUTE LITTLE CITY.”

Amy takes a step toward downtown Berkeley, and then drops to her knees, sending clouds of dust in all directions beneath her. At this point I can see at least four squadrons of jet fighters approaching.

My stomach is in knots. It’s… it’s over, I guess.

The jets begin to bomb my girlfriend, but… they do no damage. I am actually relieved.

Just in time to notice Amy lowering her enormous chest over the city of Berkeley.

“AMY, I’M TELLING YOU, STOP THIS NOW. THERE ARE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO ARE PROBABLY STILL IN THAT CITY.”

I know she can’t hear me…

Amy brings the full weight of her chest, which is a lot, down onto downtown Berkeley. Clouds of rubble, and smoke from burst gas lines, billow from beneath her colossal tits.

“GUESS I DIDN’T REALIZE. HEE HEE!”

No… This can’t be happening.

Amy stands up and brushes the rubble off of her tits.

Please don’t have a… aw, fuck. I… I have a massive boner right now. Certainly because of the intensity of the situation, and not because I am turned on or something…

Amy, who is no longer looking in my direction anymore, seemingly disregarding my existence, turns her head in the direction of Oakland.

“OOOH, WHAT’S OVER HERE?”

Amy walks, and by “walks” I mean obliterates dozens of city blocks, until she is on the other side of Oakland from my position. By this point the air is thick with dust and smoke, and I am having trouble breathing.

Amy’s kneels down, causing tremors that shake and rattle the items in my house. A huge cloud of dust emerges from beneath her thighs, and she seems to wait as it settles.

“I’M FEELING SOOO HORNY RIGHT NOW.”

Oh God.

“AND GUESS WHAT? YOU’RE GONNA HELP ME FIX THAT!” Amy indicates toward downtown Oakland. Her voice booms against the hills.

Amy extends her legs in either direction in front of downtown Oakland. This is familiar, and not in the good way.

Amy suddenly scoops up a handful of Oakland suburb in her right hand and rubs it on her labia, the rubble mixing with her fluids. She begins to finger herself. I can no longer deny that I am completely aroused.

Amy grabs another handful and this time rubs it inside her pussy.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

A third handful, this time… into her mouth; from my view, a fine dust descending into a hole larger than a football stadium.

“MMMMMMMMMMMM!”

I… I can’t live in this world anymore. Oakland can’t have been completely evacuated; it’s only been twenty minutes since I was awoken by the siren. How many people… good, innocent—

I suddenly retch and lean over, though I cannot vomit.

Relax. This could still be a dream, and if it isn’t—

I rush to my bedroom. Everything is in disarray, but I should still be able to find it. Ok, it was over here before and… ah!

My 44 revolver, passed on to me from my dad. “Gun could stop a bear in its tracks!” he would quip.

I dash back outside; if this is reality, I want the last thing I see to be the love of my life.

Amy is almost done, I think. I can see several patches of barren ground where city used to be. I come outside just in time to see her placing both of her hands in front of downtown Oakland, obstructing much of its view.

“AMY! AMY, THERE ARE PEOPLE DOWN THERE! REAL PEOPLE WITH HOPES AND DESIRES, JUST LIKE YOU! YOU CAN’T DO THIS!”

It’s useless, screaming. She couldn’t even hear me when I was right next to her.

She drags both her hands along the ground, ripping the office towers from their foundations and crushing anything else, leaving a trail of debris. I can hear a great roar in addition to Amy’s sounds of pleasure.

I load the gun. One, two, three, four, five, six. Click.

I look up in time to see Amy bringing what is left of downtown Oakland against her crotch. With both her hands, she rubs the city into her fluid-soaked labia and pussy until it is ground to dust.

I cock the pistol.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!”

With this Amy lets her head tilt back.

If this is still a dream, then after I do this I’ll probably wake up in bed next to Amy’s smiling face. If not, well…

She brings her head up again and looks in my direction.

I shove the barrel into my mouth.

I stare deep into Amy’s hazel eyes.

I pull the trigger.