- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little tease of things to come

Knock Knock Knock


“Come on in, Jonathon” Mrs. Macdonald called to her young student “And shut the door”


Jonathon closed the classroom door and walked over to the desk closest to hers

“Where is Mrs. Gillis?” he asked

“Sick. I’m done my student teacher training tomorrow, so she thought I was ready for this.”

Mrs. Macdonald adjusted her skirt, got up from her desk and slowly walked over to her student’s desk. Her purple button up blouse barely restraining her large heaving breasts. It took all of Jonathon’s willpower not to stare.

Jonathon opened up his binder and pulled out his last test. A bright red 43% stood out on the page.

“I didn’t do so well on the last test. I’m thinking I just need to go from square one and really try to get the basics down before I retry this stuff.”

“43%? You can do better than that. Here, let me see what you did wrong”
As Mrs. Macdonald leaned over, Jonathon caught a glimpse of her leopard print C-32 bra. His cock strained against the confines of his jeans.

“Hmmmm. You see this is a problem. I don’t think you had any idea what was going on. Did you even study John?” Mrs. Macdonald inquired

“I did Mrs. Macdonald. I-”

“Call me Lori”

“Lori, I tried my hardest, I’m just not good at this stuff”

“You’re a liar Jonathon. You’re a lazy liar. You didn’t put any effort into this. What were you doing all class? Where you too busy staring at my breasts to even pay attention?”
Jonathon shrunk back in embarrassment

“Oh don’t play so innocent. I see you staring whenever I drop something, or whenever I have to lean over and help somebody. You glare at my ass whenever I am helping your desk buddy. It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Lori informed her aroused student “In fact, it might help you out”

“What do you mean?” Jonathon asked with eager anticipation

“Well, I mean. You’re what, 17? I’m only 20. It’s been a long time since I’ve slept with the captain of a basketball team.”

“You’re saying you want to sleep with me?!”

“Well we’ll see where things go. Tell me Jonathon” Lori leaned closer, her hot breath blowing across Johns face “do you like older women?”

“I guess so”

“Are you a virgin?”

“No”

“Me either”

“Do you want to pass this class?”

“Yes, I really do”

“Well then, why don’t you and I do some extracurricular activities and maybe I will bump up your grade to a 60”

“70”

“Ha-ha, you’re tough. Alright”

And with that, Lori drew her student close and kissed him. Their lips moved in a rhythm, their tongues played with each other. Loris breath was rapid panting beside Jonathon’s ear. Jonathon ran his hand up Loris waist and onto her beautiful chest. Her breasts were so soft under the layers of fabric. Jonathon’s hands squeezed and rubbed her tenderly.

Loris scent invaded his nostrils, making him hard. Jonathon’s gorgeous student teacher took notice as she began to rub his cock above the fabric of the jeans.

Everything stopped suddenly

“Hey, wait. Before we do this, I want to show you something” Lori whispered, her voice still full of lust

“What is it?”

“Come on”

Lori led her student eagerly to the back of the chem room.

She knelt down beside a small fridge and pulled out a tiny vile. Handing the vile to Jonathon, she asked

“Are you ready to be my little sex slave?”

“Fuck yes”

“Alright, drink up and you’ll get everything you want”

Jonathon slammed back the vile, not wanting to delay his orgasm any longer
He let out a sigh of relief and attempted to go back to kissing his student teacher. Failed to go back to kissing. Darkness started to enshroud his vision as Jonathon began to lose feeling in his legs

The young student toppled over onto the floor

“What have you done to me?”

The young student teacher stood high above him giggling

“You’re my little sex slave now”