- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Mah first story! Be gentle, but please, give me your feedback!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Let's start. Shall we?

Hey. I'm David Graner. I'm what you can call a dreamer. 

Heh. No. Not in that way. I literally dream. Control my dreams. I'm sure you've heard of it. If not, it's a process called 'Lucid Dreaming.' It's a way in which the one, who trains their mind, can control the dreams they have. It really is quite simple once you get use too it. Anyways. So. I lucid dream. And, well, okay. Look. I'm a perv. I dream about weird stuff. I mean WEIRD stuff. I have a bunch of kinks. Many that most would call... Strange. I like feet, so, I guess I have a foot fetish. I enjoy women that are.. much taller then me. Much. Much taller. Like.. 50 feet or something. Giantess fetish, ya' know. Yeah.. you do. Anyways. So. When I dream. I bring THESE into perspective. Like this one I had last night.. I put it in my dream log:

"I awoke in a feild, I had THAT feeling. The feeling that something was off. I was dreaming, so I did my reality check. I put my finger to my palm and slowly pressed down. It went through, and I was lucid. Grinning happily, I started my sick fantasy. With a blink of my eyes, Sarah Haven, the neighbor in the apartment under mine, was standing, stark nude. God she is beautiful. She had lovely blonde hair that ended at her shoulders. Deep brown eyes, large bust, maybe Double D's or so. A slim belly, lovely legs, a toned Ass. And she always wore those sandals that showed her deep red polish on her nails. She wasn't wearing any now, but, she usually did. When she went out and I always spotted her from the appartment. watching her walk down the street in her usual tight shorts and skimpy tank top. Anyways. So, with a wave of my hand, she moans, bitting down on her lip, and her body would slowly expand. The feild slowly erupts into a small forest, the trees towering over us. Well, at least me in a few seconds. She just kept growing and growning, rubbing her legs as her wet lips continued to grow hotter. She stopped at around 60 feet tall, and her Giant toes were now infront of me, wiggiling happily. She called down too me, shaking the forest with her low tone voice.

'Do you like my feet, David?' She would ask, always ask that whenever I brought her into my dream. I simply nodded. and my vision went into a 3rd person, as if a camera was looking at us. I loved this view. I really did. It was my favorite.

'Yes. Goddess. I love your feet...' I would dumbly say. Lust has taken over me. Hell, lust ALWAYS takes me over. I ran up to her foot, and began to kiss and lap at her big toe. Adding tongue, sniffing in the lovely scent of her freshly added pedicure. The toe was as big as me! It could just as easily crush me. And, well, when I thought that, it lifted in the air, and I flew back a few feet. Her foot scooted up, leaving a destroyed trail of dirt as she rested her toe on my body. I would lick and kiss at it, moaning as I got a massive hard on. I was also nude, I'm pretty sure I lost my cloth when I started kissing. 

'You like kissing my toes, don't you? You sick little thing.' 

'Yes... Goddess. I love them.' I would state. She giggled, the freshly grown trees shaking. I would keep lapping, and suddenly, her size began to expand, not by a lot, but I could notice. It was enough too make me moan as her soft, sweaty skin rubbed agienst my cock. 

'Of course you do. You perv. You just wish this was real, don't you? Well, it's not. Your mind has to come up with this. It's cause you're nothing. All you can do is drool and kiss my toes in your dreams. You can never have me.' I loved the down talk. God is it such a massive turn on. But, it's weird. It still gets me. For the year of Lucid Dreaming I've been doing, it is still so weird when she tells me about how this is all a dream. I guess the Subconcious is a weird thing.

'I am. I am nothing but a slave at your feet. Please, Goddess. Let me kiss and lick your lovely feet until the end of time.' I would scream out. She would just smirk, adding more preasure onto my tiny, insect like body. Now. The thing about dreaming. You don't FEEL anything, but you DO get feelings. It's... hard to explain. You don't feel pain, only preasure. You don't feel a Orgasm, only pleasure. It's quite something. I'm sure you've experienced it in a Nightmare, or a dream. So. As she added preasure, my body slowly breaking down into nothing but mush. As she did that, she would finish her growth, which, would seem like she stopped at 100 feet or so. Licking her lips, obviously wanting more, a town grew into the far distance. It was my town I live in. The semi-Sky scrapers, just breaking the clouds, and the hustle and bustle of city life roaming. No one was expecting anything. But, sadly, the dream began to break down, and the camera view now formed into a first person view, and I fell, hitting the ground, breaking through it like glass. I fell and fell, until I jumped awake in the bed."

That was last nights dream. I assure you, it was everything it was put out to be. One word: Amazing. And this is what I do normally, I can't wait till I go to sleep tonight...

Chapter End Notes:

This was sort of a "David talking to himself." Next chapters will be MUCH longer and.... sexier? Heh. Anyways. Please, rate, comment, tell me what you like/don't like about the story!

Thanks!