- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry. The giantess action won't happen until Chapter 4. 

Update: I made my edits to this chapter.

KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK! It took a lot of courage to knock on that door. I promised Dave that I would ask Maria to his party. My heart won't stop pounding in my chest. The door opened.

"Oh hi Dom. What's up?" Said Maria.

"Hey, my friend Dave is having a party tonight. I was wondering-" I stopped right there. I just realized that I was actually asking Maria out. I couldn't believe that this was happening. Don't pass out man.

"You were wondering if I wanted to go to Dave's party." said Maria. 

"YES" I damn near shouted. Oh God she must think I'm a weirdo everytime I open my mouth to her.

"Dom I would love to go with you to the party." said Maria in her soft innocent voice.

I'm dead. I have died and gone to Heaven. There is no way that this is happening. Soon I am going to wake up in my bed, finding out that this is a dream.

"Are you going to say anything or is tonight going to be a one sided conversation?"

"So I will see you at 8? His house is not that far from us. We can walk there."

"Then I will see you at 8."

Maria closed the door but not before giving me a wink. It's a good thing she closed the door or she would have seen my face blush. I could feel some tightness in my pants. Shit I need to get home and fast.

I walk inside my house and go up to my room. It's 4:06. I can take a quick shower first then head over to Dave's to set up the party. I hop in the shower. There are just so many thoughts going on in my head right now. As the water pours down my head I think of my future with Maria. Can we really start a relationship?

I hear wedding bells near me. I am standing next to a priest. I hear the song that all brides come out to start playing. The bride walks down the aisle towards me. When she gets there I take the veil off her head. It's Maria.

STOP!!!!!! Why do I keep think about this? I am too young to get married. I haven't even thought about my future after college. Time to get out of the shower. I have weird thoughts in there.

I try to look my best for Maria. I put on my best clothes and wear my best perfume. Just one more thing. I walk down the steps.

"Mom. Dad." I ask for them. I find them in our living room watching tv. "Hey Daves got a party going on tonight. I am going to go."

"Whoa. Somebody is actually doing something. Oh and he is dressed up too." My dad tells me.

"Oh honey you look so handsome." My mom tells me. She gets up to hug me tightly. "You have fun mister. But try not to get my a grandkid early ok."

"Mom I'm not going to get a girl pregnant."

"With the way you are dressed up who wouldn't want to fornicate with you."

"Oh gross mom. Ugh. Sick. I might spend the night at Daves if it gets too late."

"Thats allright. Just call us if you need help. You have your cell phone? asks Dad.

"Yes it's in my pocket." I give my parents a hug before leaving for Dave's. "Love you guys"

It's a little before 5 when I arrive at Dave's. I see him outside with his mom and little sister. There is another woman next to them. She is blonde with really tanned skin. She looks to be around 5'8 120 pounds. Kind of curvey and in shape. Smust must be in her late 30's. She looks a lot like Dave's mom.

Dave's mom also has blonde hair but with blue eyes instead of green like the lady next here. She is 41 years old. I never wanted to tell Dave but she is a hot MILF. That is my best friends mom. I can't show any kind of attraction towards her.

"Hey Dom." said Dave.

"Sup man. Where are you going Ms.Macallen?" I ask Dave's mom.

"Me and my sister Linda here are going to a casino for the weekend. Dave told me you are spending the night?" asked Dave's mom.

"Yep. We were going to pick up some movies from the video store. Maybe order a pizza. "

"Ok. Just don't throw a party. I haven't liked parties every since you know who started going to his "special parties." You promise." she said to Dave. She tried her hardest not to cry.

"I promise." responded Dave.

"Dom do you promise me? She says to me.

"Yes. Don't worry. You know we don't get into trouble." I respond.

"You are the nicest and most honest boys I know. Unlike some. If you were to break my promise I would have to punish you. Got it."

"Got it."

"Got it" We ill see you soon."

"Bye Dave. Bye my little pumpkin." said Dave's mom to Monie. She bent down to give Monie a big hug. "Bye everyone I love you."

With that Mrs.Macallen and Linda entered their car and drove off.

"Finally shes gone man." said Dave happily.

"Hi Dom" said Dave's 9 year old little sister, Monie. "Are you helping Dave with the party?"

"You betcha little princess." I respond to her. "Ok so what do we need?"

"We need snacks and alcohol. I got the music already. Xbox, PS3, Wii, my Wii for the ladies." said Dave.

" They are going to need a bigger Wii.Uh how are we going to get booze."

"Got the fake id man. Made this a couple of months ago." Dave took the fake id out of his pocket and showed me it. It had his picture on it but he has a beard and moustache on it. Date of birth: old enough to buy booze. All we need.

"Looks legit man. We have enough money."

"Fuck yeah. The perks of being rich." Its true. Dave's family was pretty wealthy. His dad was a famous film producer. That's probably why he cheated on his wife. There are a lot of beautiful women in Hoolywood just waiting to latch onto rich men.

"Ok Monie. Go inside and lock every door and windows. Oh and what do we not do?" asked Dave.

"We don't tell mom or we get punished." responded Monie.

"Good job little sis. I am going to turn her into a sneaky little sneak."

We waited for Monie to enter the house and lock everything. After that we started walking to the liquor store. On the way there, we talked about senior year, what we were going to do after, what chicks we should have done, you know all teen stuff.

As we entered the store, Dave was already grabbing liquor bottles left and right. He didn't care. He had all the money and power right now. There was no stopping him from this. His parents didn't care at all. I told myself that I would stop him from doing anything stupid at the party.

"Hey Dave. I almost forgot to tell you." I said to him.

"What?" He said.

"I did it."

"No way. You did did it?"

"I did did did it."

"And shes really coming?"

"Yep"

Dave gave me a playful punch to the shoulder. "This is so great man. You are finally becoming a man." Dave started jumping up and down in happiness. "This is going to be the greatest night ever. Here I am getting you this."

Dave showed me a box of condoms. "Oh dude not yet. I haven't become her boyfriend yet."

"You don't need to be a boyfriend to have sex. Just booze."

"No. I won't take advantage of her."

"I'm still getting it. Now go outside. We don't wanna look suspicious."

I did what he told me to do. I waited. About 6 minutes later, Dave came out with enough alcohol and snacks to get the whole town drunk and well fed. We headed on back to Dave's mansion like house. When we got there I knocked on his door to let Monie let us in.

"Wow. That is a lot of chips." Can I have some? asked Monie.

"If you're a good princess." said Dave. It didn't take us long to get everything set up. There were bowls of chips and dip for what seemed like miles. The bottles of alcohol were set up neatly in rows. The kegs were stacked up on one another.

"This party is going to kick ass man.", said Dave. "Give me a hug for our beautiful work. Bring it in."

"Ah it wouldn't hurt to give him a bro hug", I thought to myself. As soon as he embraced me I felt him putting something in my back pocket. I knew what it was. It was the box of condoms. As we broke off I rolled my eyes at him. I looked at my watch to see it was 7:47.

"Oh shit. I gotta pick up Maria." I told Dave.

"Go man. The party's not going anywhere." He said to me. Dave pushed me out of his house. I was on my way to pick up Maria.

"Man if we can pull this off, it might be the biggest party of the year.", I thought. Then my mind traced back to what Sarah said to me earlier today.

"It might be the biggest party of the year." This quote from her started toying with me. Nick was going to be there. Does Sarah have something planned for our party? When I reached Maria's doorstep, my thoughts switched to her.