- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story, please review.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Medea goes about her day as normal until she spys a curious looking mirror at her workplace, then everything begins to change.

Dawn on the rocky island of Serifos. Seagulls of the Aegean began to flurry about the beaches, streets and rocky high-tops of the Island in a desperate attempt to snap up as much discarded sandwich fillers, bread crumbs and chips as they could -all the while dodging the local cats jumping at their feet- before the regular horde of tourists arrived to crowd the area. This served as both their greatest bane and nourishment. I watched from afar perched in a lone tree at Serifos' highest peak where my old goddess used to bathe. This was when things began to change with a grave insult and this watchful Owl.

"Percy wake up! I must get to the museum on time today or I'll surely be fired! GET UP!!!" Medea screamed up from the table in the kitchen, much to the annoyance of young Percy. "I’m up already jeez" he muttered to himself in reply. Getting out of bed and leaving all his clothes behind bar a pure white knee high undergarment that resembled a posh skirt fashioned by Medea to cover his glory at home when temperatures were high. Once downstairs he immediately got on with massaging Medea’s feet, painting her toe-nails -kissing each foot once finished- then helping her put on her over clothes, complimenting her beauty at any given opportunity. This was his routine every workday, she had raised him to be as such since he can remember and although he knew not to tell anyone about the practice he has never seen anything wrong with it. It simply is. Medea herself believed it was a good way of installing proper discipline into him but more importantly to make sure he was always tied to her leash as she loved power and being number 1 which she saw as being no different from 'Medea' and thus she was in love with herself. 

Medea looked at herself in the mirror, she was 21 years of age and the perfect vision of womanliness, he skin had a light bronze shade due to the natural sunlight which blessed on the Greek island. She had long loose and slightly curly naturally black hair although she often changed dyed it different colours to show off how beautiful she could appear no matter what colour her hair was. On a lazy day however she would keep her hair black but always spray the tips green to add a certain dynamic to her appearance in order to stand out. her eyes were the perfect fusion of green and blue and her facial features and body were the awe of the locals, and hour glass figure and not a single blemish on her beautiful face. 

Once she was finished admiring herself wearing the latest fashion she forced Percy to do the same and preceded to inspect him. This too was a common procedure which Medea did to make sure remained disciplined with his physique, as the only man in the house she counted on him to be the protector. Despite his young age Percy’s body had been chiselled perfectly, he was broad and handsome with dark hair and blue eyes with a slightly paler look than his sister. Medea gave him a sharp slap on the butt and a cheeky smile telling him to "go upstairs and have a shower, I don’t think you have got to work on time". Percy did as asked but showed no acknowledgement of the slap nor did he return the smile, he found it very condescending considering he was after all supposed to be the man of the house, he was hoping things would change when he reached 18. "There’s always the big 21" he sighed to himself exasperatedly.

I decided to follow Medea that day as I was curious to tourist who happened by my tree the day before spoke plainly to his wife of the most beautiful woman he had ever met called Medea, but the wife who's name I later found to be Andréa seemed to agree with him excitedly. Curiously may have killed the cat but the Owl smelled a rat who hid like a cat with its minx-like fur but beneath held the mortality of any mortal girl.

As Medea walked up the narrow street to her workplace -a large art museum that specialised in older works particularly from ancient times- she deliberately made a point to cross the road to the side where more people were walking at her so they could glance and appreciate the figment of pure beauty that graced their presence As she arrived at the museum she announced herself with a loud pompous "Your welcome all" finishing with a curtsey of her green serene knee high skirt. Her boss gawked before coming to his senses and scolding her for not being on time, he preceded to wipe the dark red lipstick off her face with a hanky much to her displeasure as he believed it made her look too available to the customers "they pay to see art not you". Medea frowned and made her disagreement known in her face but her boss just tutted before strutting off to calculate how many takings he would need to clear a profit that day. 

Whilst walking around the store trying to avoid the gaze of customers as she stared at the exhibits and unclipped her name tag. Whilst working around aimlessly she spotted an old mirror with an owl engraved at the top looking as though it was trying to attract her gaze. Walking up to the mirror she took a second look around to see if she was a particular part of the museum she perhaps hadn’t seen before or if it was just new, as she did so she noticed an owl sitting in one of the open high windows of the museum "a funny coincidence" she murmured "but can’t be bothered to talk to Liza at the front desk about calling someone to shoo it away, the whore" she thought to herself. Stepping in front of the reflection she began to admire herself once more, commenting on her own perfect features as she did so almost absentmindedly. "My nails are gorgeous, long slender legs are the envy of everyone here, and this beautiful face I've been rightfully blessed with, I bet if the Greek goddesses Athena or Aphrodite were here they would bow down and worship ME instead!" as she said this the owl on the window ledge stared right at her and much to everyone’s surprise gave a mighty screech of war before flying away. Medea turned back to face the mirror again completely unperturbed but noticed the long lines that embellished the edge of the mirror seemed to resemble fierce snakes as she looked deeply into the mirror she saw herself standing above the city in god-like glory, unafraid she smiled to herself "a good dream, but i feel that way already."

I soared back to the peak with great haste that day. Once there I saw a woman, my goddess waiting for me. She had Shoulder length wavy golden hair underneath an embellished gold helm which held the markings of an owl much like myself along with wisdoms eye. Her skin was bronzed and she wore a golden variant of the traditional Greek hoplite armour but of course tailored to a woman, she also had a red generals cape on her back and carried a large targe and spear. Her boots were also golden and armour plated but she wore no gauntlets but the oddest thing about her was the Owl glasses that very much softened her strong physical appearance. "I heard my name Owl, share with me what you have sped so speedily to tell me". I recounted all that I heard, there was a moment of silence where my goddess held a grimace before saying "The mirror curses those who blaspheme by providing them first with their greatest fantasies, it is clear that young Medea is vane and lusts for greater power as thus she is doomed to be overshadowed and confronted by one who is greater and more powerful than she and as great and powerful as I. The wheels are in motion my dear owl, watch over them, see it all and remember it, for the world must learn from her mistake. The Gods will never sleep in Greece!" and with a clash of lighting she was gone, I remained and flew to Medea’s home, for it would be evening and I was curious how my Goddesses magic would work.

Percy arrived home just 2 minutes before Medea where he speedily removed his sweaty 6th form uniform and put on his man-skirt. When Medea arrived back home he noticed that her head scratched the underside of the doorframe much to her displeasure and she looked to bend her neck down ever so slightly to look into the 6ft 2 Percy's eyes. "You've shrunk" she exclaimed, "you've grown!" he replied, "You-...Touché" she responded as she recalled her head scratching the door frame, she wondered for a moment thinking about what happened earlier, but she dared not hope, Percy meanwhile was terrified but kept his thoughts to himself and without haste preceded to kiss her feet. As he did so Medea added a new twist and placed the soul of her right foot on the back of his head as he kissed her left, she had noticed something about him today, he was so obedient, never doing anything but worship and loving her, perhaps soon all of Serifos would do the same and he should be rewarded for being the first, and in that moment she decided he was the man for her. She preceded to put her foot under his chin and slowly bring his chin up to her revealed black laced panties using her perfect balance. Then she whispered her eyes filled with lust "undress me".

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!