- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And now the rest of the story.

                                         Gabriel had a new definition of hell, where he was now was far worse than any place that his sister had put him. He tried in vain to pry open the gigantic sphincter, but hat his size even this simple mass of nerves and muscles was too great for him. He had resigned to his fate, doing his best to not pass out from the rancid air that this girl’s ass produced.  The little man could feel every foot step the gigantic woman made as she headed towards her destination.

                                         The plus sized girl walked down the hallway her nerves were starting to get the better of her. She could feel her hands start to shake as she prayed that it her little captive would not be found, but she knew that the principal had a signed permission slip from her parents allowing for a full cavity search if it were necessary. It also hurt her case by the fact that she had a notorious reputation for trying to keep the males against their will. She had no real hatred towards the little things, she just felt that they were no longer considered human when they reached their final height, to her they were nothing more than personal property.

                                         Emily watched as Dorci walked into the principal’s office, her heart raced with anger as she stared at the same aged girl. If looks could kill Emily’s brown eyes would have murdered Dorci several times over. Emily watched as the principal got to her feet and walked over to Dorci, he could hear her questioning the frightened young woman, drilling her like a lawyer does to a witness on the stand.

                                         “Dorci, give us the young man,” said the Principal.

                                         “I don’t have him!” replied Dorci.

                                         “Dorci, I know you have Gabriel, now please give him to me, or I will search you,” said the Principal as she walked over to her desk and pulled out a pair of rubber gloves.

                                         “I don’t have him! Go ahead do your search!” shouted Dorci as she stripped naked in front of the two women.

                                         The principal walked over to Dorci and made her spread her legs, she then stuck her latex covered finger into Dorci’s vagina. The Principal began to push her finger into Dorci’s surprisingly loose pouch. The hot folds squeezed around her finger, beginning to cover them in a slick fluid. After several minutes the Principal pulled her finger out of Dorci’s cunt.

                                         “S-See…he’s not here,” she said breathless, her principal had damn near made her orgasm just from fingering her with that glove.

                                         “Turn around Dorci,” said the Principal.

                                         “Wait, what?” said Dorci in disbelief.

                                         “You heard me, turn around,”

                                         “N-No, you need permission from my parents,” said Dorci as she started to get scared.

                                         Gabriel could suddenly feel the powerful muscles inside of Dorci’s anus begin to tense up. He had almost had his arm out, when he felt the muscles pinch down tightly on his forearm. He wriggle it with all his might trying in vain to pull it back as the powerful muscle threatened to crush the tiny bones.  He could feel the cool air on the outside of her gigantic hole, he was just unable to go one way, or the other.

                                         Dorci had been forced to bend over and grab her ankles, her tits pressed against her calves making it hard to breath. Her face was red with embarrassment, as she could feel the little arm of her tiny captive wriggling in her asshole. She sighed knowing it was all over now, as the principal freed her little captive from her hungry anus. She stood upright and got dressed, and was rewarded detention for the remainder of the school year.

                                         Emily raced to the bathroom carefully holding Gabriel in her cupped hands tears rolled down her cheeks as she gently washed her shit covered brother in a low warm stream of water.

                                         “I’m so sorry, Gabe!” she said sniffling hard.

                                         “I told you it is her fault she kidnapped me,” said Gabriel as his sister’s massive finger tips gingerly washed the gunk off of his tiny body.

                                         Emily resolved to sticking Gabriel in her bra, much to his displeasure, but they both agreed it was a lot less likely for him to be stolen from her if he were there, than if he were kept in her pocket. He just wished she would be more conscious of how she walked around. He had started to wonder if she had actually forgotten he was in between her tits. He ended up biting her tits hard around lunch time as he was starting to get hungry.


                                         “Ouch! Damn it Gabe I know you want some food too, just hold your horses,” said Emily in a whispered tone as she walked outside to eat her lunch under a tree.

                                         A couple minutes later, and Gabriel was welcomed by the fresh air of the outside world. He stared down at the large tray of food his sister had bought , a sloppy Joe, a bowl of soup,  a slice of buttered bread, and a juice box.

                                         “Thank God! I’m starving!” shouted Gabriel as Emily removed him from her breasts and placed him next to the sloppy Joe.

                                         Emily giggled as she watched him take off a piece of sauce covered beef, and bread from the sandwich, both of which were barely noticeable to someone that was not really looking for it. He then made his own sandwich of the two and then walked over as Emily offered him a sip from her spoon of warm chicken soup. He greedily drank down the soup, then grabbed a slice of bread and dunked it into the broth and ate it. Emily smiled then took a bite out of the Sloppy Joe then laid it next to Gabe.

                                         Gabe Stood in aw, as he stared at the gigantic teeth marks and indentations that were left by his gigantic sister. They were almost canyon like to him, he watched as she chewed not really paying him any attention as she swallowed down her food. He still found it hard to believe sometimes that he used to be that big, and that his mother was working on a cure for him, he just prayed that she found one soon. As he really wanted to be able to stand on equal ground with the girls of this world again.

                                         “Something on your mind bro?” came Emily’s voice breaking him from his thoughts.

                                         “Nah just day dreaming,” replied Gabriel.

                                         “Well if you are done eating,  I need to throw this away, “ said Emily offering him her hand so that she could replace him between her E cups.

Chapter End Notes:

A happy ended to a rather horrible day. What new adventures await Gabe and Emily? Find out next chapter.