- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope y'all enjoy the first real chapter of this story.

                Gabriel sighed as he got up the floor shook as his sister did her morning exercises. He sat up from the top of the giant sponge that served as his bed. He looked up at the ceiling that was the bottom of his sister’s bed when he’d shrunk he and his sister agreed that this would be the safest place for him to sleep, as well as give her some added privacy while she went about her business in the morning.  His mother wanted him to have a nice doll house, but he figured that it was easier on everyone if he just slept under here. He looked out into the distance and saw his sister’s massive feet walking back and forth across a yoga floor mat as she followed the movements of the video she was watching.

                When Gabriel had finished shrinking he was left at an inch tall, his mother was forced to work long hours so they agreed it would be best for him to stay in his sister’s room. Though, ever since she started cheerleading, he had regretted the decision as she always woke him up from her morning exercises at the same time, every day since he was seventeen. He signed as he walked out from beneath the bed and saw his sister’s massive black spandex covered legs, her large rear was sticking up in the air. The fabric stretched tightly over her body as tightly as her skin, he could tell she had decided not to wear any underwear as there was no sign of any panty line, or thong.

                He then walked back over to his bed and put on the small microphone that his mother had given him when he’d reached six inches tall. He then pushed a button to turn it on, he could hear his sister’s heavy breathing coming in loud and clear through the microphone as well as the voice from the television.  He walked back out from beneath the bed, he then pushed another button on the side of the microphone.

                “Must you make so much noise!” he shouted through the microphone.

                He could hear a giggle both from the earpiece and from his mountainous sister, as she paused the video then turned around to face her bed. She then lifted one of her house sized feet and brought it down onto the hard wood floor, each step created a small quake to Gabriel.  She then bent her gigantic knees her massive thighs stretched the thin material of her spandex pants. Gabriel had seen her do this a hundred times, but no matter how many times he had seen it, it still sent chills down his spine.

                Emily smiled as she made sure that her legs were spread wide open, as her large bottom sat itself firmly onto the ground. She loved watched the look on her brother’s face every time she did this, it made her feel so powerful just knowing that right now she was ten times larger than her big brother could ever hope to be now. She moved her long black hair from in front of her brown eyes as she tried to stare down at him from atop her E cup, bra covered, breasts.

                Gabriel’s heart raced through his chest, his sister had sat down so closely to him, he could feel the heat radiating from her body. See every bead of sweat slowly slide don her smooth browned skin, her mountainous breasts cast a dark shadow over him, blocking out even her face from his view. Her white bra was so small that her breasts threatened to spill out of the stretched material, he could just make out the dark areola of her nipples through the damp white material.

                “Why yes, little brother, I must make so much noise because I have to keep this hot body of mine in perfect shape. How else am I going to get a rich man for my husband?” asked Emily as she reached down between her massive thighs and lightly pitched her fingers around her older brother’s entire body.

                She never understood what it was about doing this, but she loved the feeling of power it gave her lifting her tiny brother slowly into the air. She also made sure that she brought him as close to her body as she could, just to help enforce the experience. She brought him up slowly as she was taught in the high school classes, they were to do this so that the sudden pressure change would not cause their ears to rupture.  She continued to slowly bring him upwards bringing him past her breasts, a smile curled on her full lips as her almond shaped eyes stared down at her tiny brother.

                “Enjoy the ride, Gabe?” she said the smirk never leaving her face.

                “Not in the slightest,” said Gabriel miffed that his sister did what she always does.

                “Aw Gabe, is that for me?” she asked as she squeezed the tip of her thumb slightly rubbing it against his tiny nude body.

                Gabriel could only reply with a moan as the bumpy pad of her fingertip rubbed against the top of his unintended erection. Emily giggled as she rubbed it, she knew that he was just a typical man and could not help himself, at least as far as his body was concerned she was a hot girl. She rubbed him a couple more times then stopped.

                “How would you like to work out with me today?” she said giving him an evil smirk.

                “I would rather not, the last time I worked out with you, I ended up nearly crushed under that wide moon you call an ass,” replied Gabriel.

                “Oooh, so you like my big ass, huh?” said Emily hotly feeling slightly agitated that her brother had just basically said she had a fatass.

                “No!” he shouted up at her as loudly as he could through the microphone.

                Emily smiled as she lowered her hand slowly to the floor, then let go of her miniscule brother she could hear his terrified shouts through her ear piece, but ignored them, and began to slowly raise her spandex covered rear over him. She then began to slowly lower it towards him stopping when he was completely on his back.

                “Aw, what’s wrong Gabe, I thought you said you liked my ass,” she said giggling with delight.

                “Emily stop, please, I’m sorry!” he shouted as the rancid smell of his sister’s ass pierced his nostrils.

                Emily giggled and then took in a small breath then grunted and squeezed her stomach muscles, after a couple seconds she felt the air exit her other hole. She then slid backwards so not to sit on Gabriel, then began to laugh hard as she listened to his gasps for fresh air resonated through the earpiece.

                “Aw, poor little Gabe, did little sissy fart on you?” she asked giggling.

                Emily then picked up her diminutive brother, the air lightly whipped around him as he rose slowly upwards he came to a halt in front of her massive chest. He could see the glistening beads of sweat, smell the humid perfume scented air as he was suddenly brought forwards inches from her gigantic breasts. The heat radiated off her body as she held him their above her cleavage.

                “I hope you enjoy the rest of my work out, little brother,” she said giggling when she calling him little.

                Gabriel screamed curses at his sister as he fell into her canyon of cleavage he slammed hard against the firm slippery flesh. His nude body was covered in globs of her hot sweat, the heat from the massive orbs had already started to cause him to sweat. All he could do is watch as her massive finger came down and pushed all but his head between the massive mountains then he felt the air rush around him. As she stood up, she then walked over to the DVD player, and pushed the play button Gabriel’s ears ached as the thunderous voice of the woman on the television started to shout loudly.

                ‘This is going to be a long day,’ he thought as he did his best to brace himself for the workout from hell.

Chapter End Notes:

Pitty Gabriel yet, or wish you were him right now?