- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, I had a hard time on thinking of how I wanted the events to unfold please enjoy.

Gabriel looked at his sister with a mixture of, anger, confusion, and suspicion. Angry because he had just been pulled out from between her massive breasts after she had just got done jogging. Confused, because he had no idea what brought this question up so suddenly, and suspicious as to whether, this question was just going to lead to a new idea for her to torture him.

“Why are you asking me?” he asked after a few minutes of silence.

“While I was jogging, I started to think about. Well…everything really,” responded his sister in an almost whispered tone, as if she were trying to hold back tears.

Gabriel thought long and hard himself, he thought about when he’d started shrinking, how Emily had teased him about being shorter than her. He went further forwards to when he’d reached about one foot tall, and she started dressing him in baby clothes. Each time he thought of one of these memories, anger bubbled up inside him, but he knew that it would do him little, to no good at all, given his current status in his family, at least as far as Emily was concerned.

“Before I give you my answer, tell me, why did you do all the stuff you have done to me over the years?”  asked Gabriel.

Emily was a little taken aback by the question from Gabriel, she had expect an answer, not a question like that. Emily had to think about this for a moment, when she was younger she did a lot of the stuff to get back at her brother, but now, she was not really sure.  She continued to think of an answer, her knees started to ache from kneeling on the floor for so long.

Gabriel stood there on the bathroom counter, watching his sister’s facial expressions as she seemed to be thinking about the answer to the question. His heart raced with a mixture of anxiety and fear.  He had known his sister to lash out on him, mostly from anger at an ex-boyfriend, or something mom said to her, and he hoped that he did not cross that invisible barrier.

Emily finally stopped thinking, then looked at her tiny older brother, she had thought about everything that she had done to Gabriel in the past years. Then tears started to fall from her eyes splashing onto the counter.  

“I’m sorry Gabriel, I’ve been a horrible sister,” she said sniffling.

Gabriel was at a loss for words, he had expected Emily to just giggle and pick him up and tell him he was silly, however Emily crying, was something that he had not expected.  He stood there for a few more moments then gave Emily a kind smile, then walked up to his sister’s sobbing face and kissed her cheek.

“Yes, Emily I love you, I’m your brother I’m always going to love you, no matter how annoying you are. It’s what big brothers are for,” said Gabriel as he patted her cheek.

Emily listened to her brother‘s words and surprised herself by letting out a small tearful giggle, as she felt his tiny hand pat her cheek. She then kissed the top of his head accidently knocking him on his butt, but he only laughed it off at her. She lowered her finger tip to him, offering to help him up, which he took and stood back to his feet.

“Well bro, I need to get a shower, meaning you got to scoot,” said Emily holding her palm out for Gabriel.

Gabriel smiled and climbed onto the soft warm upturned palm, he could feel the warm air rising from her palm. The air suddenly rushed around him as Emily slowly raised her palm upwards then walked to the bathroom door, and slowly lowered him to the floor.  Once he was well beyond the threshold of the door, she closed it shut.

She then breathed out and pressed her back against the door, and slowly slid down the wooden surface. Her heart had been pounding the whole time that she had been talking to Gabriel, she felt so happy that he loved her, happy that he forgave her, but she still felt so ashamed for what she had done to him.

I’ll have to make it up to him, she thought to herself as she stood back up and started taking off her shirt.

The tight fabric slowly slid over the top of her large bra covered breasts, she the slowly undid the strap and allowed her E-Cup sized breasts fall freely from the bra that was entirely too small to contain them. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt them hang against her body.

It’s days like this, that make me hate having such huge tits, she thought as she then started to slide off the black spandex pants that covered her bare flesh.

She then tossed her sweat drenched clothes into the clothes hamper beside the tub, then walked over and turned on the water. She tested it, before she turned on the shower, then tested it again, allowing the lukewarm liquid to wash over her hand. She then stepped into the shower and closed the curtain.

She moaned as she felt the waters wash away the remnants of her work out, the wet liquid dripped over her perfectly toned body.  Her nipples hardened slightly from the mixture of water, and cool air as she started to soap herself up. She looked down at her long legs and sighed as she saw a small hint of a bush starting to grow just around her tight pussy lips.

I don’t know what’s worse, shaving my legs every other day, or shaving this thing every day, she thought as she grabbed her razor and some shaving cream.

Gabriel, watched as his sister disappeared behind the massive door, he could hear the thunderous movements as she got ready for her bath.

Could’ve at least given me a dish of water so that I could clean up too, I got it worse that she did, he thought as he made his way back to her bedroom.

 He had just made it too the door, when he heard the bathroom door open and saw his sister’s massive form step out covered in a bathrobe, and having her hair wrapped in a towel. He quickly moved to the side as she walked towards her room, her massive feet crashing down onto the hard wood floor. Gabriel watched as she moved at an almost impossible speed, while he had taken the same time to get there, that it took her to get a shower.

Emily smiled as she stared at the floor and saw her brother standing at the door way, she walked over to the bedroom, and then grabbed the small dish that Gabriel used for his own bathtub and walked back into the bathroom, taking care not to step on her tiny brother as she moved about, though he made sure to stay as close to the wall as possible. Her thoughts once again drifted to wondering how things must look from his perspective. She wondered if he was scared right now, or if he was in awe of just her sized compared to him.

Gabriel watched as Emily came back from the bathroom, and sat the dish in front of him along with a small chunk of soap.

“I don’t feel like smelling you all day,” she said giggling, as she then walked back into the bathroom, and brought out a normal sized wash cloth, and a corner-cut piece of a wash cloth, and set them down in front of the dish.

Gabriel climbed into the dish while his sister walked into her bedroom and shut the door, he began to wonder what she meant by, “all day” when she knew as well as he did, that she had school today. He decided that she was just being silly, and shrugged it off, then climbed into the dish and relaxed in the warm waters, then began to scrub off his sister’s sweat from his tiny body.

Chapter End Notes:

This actually turned out pretty good, but the question now is, has Emily really quit teasing her brother cold turkey, or will is she still going to be a little mischevious?