- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one turned out pretty good.

Emily stepped off the school bus, a large smile on her face as she stared down at the ground, a habit that had been taught to her since she was able to breath.  She carefully walked down the side walk till she got into the school, the high school had the classes for the boys and girls to minimize risk of an accident, they even had different seats on the bus, though some would carry the boys using various methods.  Emily as Emily began to wander the halls, she began to wonder what it would be like to have males the same size as her, wander these same halls.

Gabriel sat inside the pocket of his sister’s skirt, the heat from her thigh radiated into the pocket, causing him to feel like he was in a sauna. He hoped that Emily would stop in the bathroom soon to give him some air. He could feel the gentle movements of each of her foot-steps as she walked through the school. He now understood why she wore the skirt, if she had been wearing jeans he would probably have suffocated.

Emily walked into the girl’s bathroom, she wondered how well, Gabriel was holding up, she just prayed that nobody was in the bathroom.  She could hear the sounds of girls chatting in the bathroom, this caused her to sigh. She then walked into one of the stalls locked it tight then sat down on the lid of the toilet, and slid her skirt down slightly to make it appear that she was going to the bathroom. She then slid her hand into her pocket, and lightly wrapped her fingers around the soft warm body of her tiny brother.

Gabriel felt the air lightly rush around him as the darkness of her pocket left, causing his eyes to sting slightly from the brightness of the artificial lighting. When his sister’s hand opened he saw that he was inside a bathroom stall. He then watched as his sister’s other hand raised to her face a single finger pressed against her lips. She then pointed beyond his current line of sight, but he got the message.

“Thanks for letting me out, but did you have to take your skirt off?” he asked through the microphone earpiece.

“Maybe I had to take a piss, and I wanted you to watch,” said Emily in what would’ve been an almost in audible tone to a girl.

“You’re sick sis,” said Gabriel snicker slightly as she smiled down and winked at him.

He then stepped off onto her palm and onto her giant smooth thigh, he stretched his legs out and walked around on her thigh a little bit then sat down on top of the soft flesh.

“Been a long time since I’ve been in one of these,” he said looking around.

“Gabriel, I do not want to hear one of your sex stories!” said Emily.

“Nah, not a sex-capade sis, more of a consensual extra-curricular activity on the female anatomy,” said Gabriel snickering.

“Gabriel!” she said in a whisper then lightly set her hand on top of her brother’s tiny body.

“Okay, okay! Uncle, uncle!” said Gabriel laughing.

Emily smiled and raised her hand off her brother’s tiny body, and seen her brother’s smiling face.

“What are you going to do when I’m the same size as you again and I can get you back for all this crap?” Gabriel laughing.

“Same thing I used to do when you were normal sized,” replied Emily.

“What tell mom?”

“You got it bro,” giggled Emily.

Suddenly the thunderous noise of the period bell signaled that their time was over, Gabriel curled up a little as Emily placed him inside her skirt pocket.

Emily got out of the bathroom, as she did, she found a blond haired girl staring at her with a slightly satisfied grin on her face.

“What do you want Dorci?” asked Emily as she washed her hands.

“I want that little man you’ve got in your pants,” said Dorci.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” said Emily trying to keep her composure as she dried her hands.

“I heard you in the stall talking to someone, and since I don’t see a cellphone, or an Ipod in your skirt, and since you don’t have your backpack, or purse I can only assume you’ve got a man in your panties,” said Dorci.

“Well you’re wrong, I don’t have anything, but my ass in my panties you sick bitch, now leave me alone,” said Emily walking away from the girl.

The majority of the day was uneventful, Emily would find spots to hide and allow her brother out for some exercise.  She could tell that for what it was worth he was glad to be out of the house, though she wasn’t sure if it was that, or if it was the fact that he was waiting for gym class. She did not know, all she did know was that he had better keep up his end of the bargain and keep his wandering eyes inside her locker during class hours.

She would find out soon enough as she started towards the girl’s locker room. She waited until the other girls were out of the room, and began to take off her stuff, she placed her skirt carefully inside the locker room. She quickly dressed herself then poked the pocket of her skirt where her brother was hidden,  and watched as his tiny form appeared out of the pocket.

“You better keep your end of the bargain Gabe, or I’ll never take you anywhere with me again,” said Emily sternly.

“Good gravy Em, I promise I won’t let my eyes wander, I’ll stay in your skirt,” said Gabriel.

Emily smiled and kissed the top of his head then closed her locker and clicked her combination lock closed. She then walked out and headed from gym class.

“Well it’s been awhile since I’ve been inside the locker room,” he said chuckling.

As he sat there he heard the lock click, he stared up wondering what Emily was doing back so early, or why she would be opening her locker if there could still be girls in the bathroom. The person that opened the door however, was not Emily.

“Well, well, what we have here?” asked the girl.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, I'm not sure what to say with this, other than give me a few reviews.