- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Trouble contineus for poor Gabriel.

 

 

                                         Gabriel breathed heavily as sweat poured off his tiny body, the air was humid, and thick within the panties of this woman.  Each step she took, rubbed his tiny body between the hair covered lips of her pussy. He could feel a sticky wetness against the front half of his body. He was unsure if it was caused by perspiration, or from her arousal.  He just prayed that the ride would be over soon, and that his sister had gone to the principal, he prayed that Emily would not get into trouble from their mother.

                                         Emily, raced through the school, most of the teachers had already started their lessons, a few were waiting for stragglers.  Her heart suddenly raced in her chest as she saw Dorci walk into the Chemistry classroom.  She wanted to run at her, wanted to tackle her, to beat the shit out of her, but for all she knew she, Doric, could have Gabriel hidden somewhere on her, and if she went down, could accidently crush him. Emily knew the only thing she could do is track down the principal and pray that she believed her.

                                         Dorci smiled, as she sat down onto the hard plastic chair, beside her, on the desk was her lab partner for the day.  He was cute, looked like he was a jock, or he just kept in good shape, as his body was covered in muscles. Dorci’s attention then darted back up to her teacher, she looked out the door of the class as she sat there, and saw Emily staring into the classroom, she looked rather angry. Dorci just smiled and then wiggled herself into her seat feeling her tiny captive grind against her wetting pussy lips. The look on Emily’s face was worth the small twitches that her tiny captive was making against her pussy. She almost left out a moan, but managed to pass it off as a yawn.

                                         Emily gasped in horror, as she saw Dorci wiggle her fat ass against the chair that she was seated in. She wanted to kill her, to strangle her, she just prayed that Gabe was okay, and that he was not under that tub of lard. She then took off again, she ran back to the principal’s office.  Her heart leaped into her throat as she saw the principal just entering her office. Emily ran into the office breathing heavily, tears stained her cheeks as she quickly started explaining to the principal what had happened, and begged her not to call their mother.

                                         Gabriel felt the air rush into the hot humid panties of the woman that had taken him from Emily’s locker.

                                         “Hey little guy, having a good time down there?” came the hushed voice of the woman.

                                         “No! Please let me go, give me back to Emily,” Pleaded Gabriel.

                                         “Sorry, but you’re mine now, though that slut of a girlfriend of yours complicated things, because I just got called to the principal’s office. So now I have to hide you, because they’ll probably make me strip down to my birthday suit.” She said as she lifted Gabriel out of the damp cloth of her panties.

                                         Gabriel only had a few moments to look around, but he could tell they were in a stall, the girl’s toilet to be exact. He felt the air rush around him as he was lifted into the air, and greeted by the massive round face of his captor. Her large lips were curled into a devious smile, then they parted slightly as her massive tongue started to lick his tiny form. He was soon coated in a thick layer of her saliva. His heart began to pound in his chest as fear began to creep up his spine.

                                         Is she going to eat me? he though as she smiled down at him.

                                         He then felt the air rush around him a little bit, but it was not because he had be moved, but because she had stood up.

                                         “Since you got to know my pussy so well, I think it would only be fair for you to get to know my other hole very well too,” she said as she began to move Gabriel around to her massive rear end.

                                         “W-Wait, you’re not going to, to…” stuttered Gabriel

                                         “Stick you up my ass? Yes that is exactly what I plan to do with you. Because it would be the last place they would think that I would stuff you, especially when you are just the right size for my pussy to gobble up,” she giggled, cutting him off.

                                         “No, please, I’ll die in there, what if I get stuck?!” shouted Gabriel hoping this girl was as stupid as she appeared to be.

                                         “Nah, I think you will be alright, after all there will be plenty of air in there, I just took a shit before I left the house so there should not be any logs in there, but one never knows about a woman’s body, and not to mention the ass was made to push things out,” she giggled as she leaned forwards and spread her ass cheeks with her spare hand revealing her brown wrinkled sphincter.

                                         Gabriel struggled in vain against her powerful grip, her hand masterfully guided him towards his final destination.  The rancid smell of her ass filled his nostrils as he felt himself almost fly through the air. The scent got stronger, and stronger, as her anus got closer and closer, and then he could only watch as the brown wrinkled hole suddenly burst open, a thunderous noise and a rancid blast of air hit him like a stone wall. The thunderous giggle from his captor reached his ears, as the blast of air finally subsided.

                                         “Sorry about that, the cafeteria food always gives me bad gas, I hope you managed to stay conscious,” she said as she then slowly pressed his tiny face against her flesh.

                                         Gabriel’s face was ground into the yielding flesh, then with a large amount of pressure that made his neck feel like it would snap, his head was forced into her rectum. The smell inside was horrible, all he could smell was decay, and methane. His tiny one inch body was easily forced inside the giant woman. The last bit of light soon faded away as the muscles contracted sealing him within her bowels.

                                         As Dorci pulled up her panties, she left out a soft giggle, she tried to imagine what it must be like for him to be stuffed inside her ass. How much it must torture him to know that, he had been reduced to nothing, but a butt plug for her enjoyment. She then got up and walked out of the bathroom, and headed towards the principal’s office. Now she just had to play innocent, and she could end up going home with her little prize safely tucked deep within her bowels.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Things are starting to look bleak for, poor Gabriel.