[Reviews - 28] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

The year is 2,300 and life for the male species has evolved them to the point that they're now the "weaker sex".


Hey! Come check out our discord!

https://discord.gg/2H8BRd8rmN


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 14396 Read: 158908
Published: July 22 2012 Updated: September 22 2015

1. Chapter 1: World History by tinyman91 [Reviews - 9] starstarstar (811 words)

There isn't much to this first chapte, it's going to basically just explain everything that's going on in this world.

2. Chapter 2: Siblings by tinyman91 [Reviews - 0] (1405 words)

I hope y'all enjoy the first real chapter of this story.

3. Chapter 3: Working out by tinyman91 [Reviews - 2] (2032 words)

Finally got around to updating this thing, and I'm quiet please with the resaults I hope you all enjoy the fruits of my labor.

4. Chapter 4: Gabriel's Answer. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1356 words)

Sorry for the delay, I had a hard time on thinking of how I wanted the events to unfold please enjoy.

5. Chapter 5: Will, you come with me? by tinyman91 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1024 words)

Another chapter up, and more to write about in the next chapter.

6. Chapter 6: Trials Denied by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1411 words)

First off sorry for the long delay in getting this one out. Power was out at my house, and work was backed up due to the hurricane so I didn't have much time to write. Things have slowed up now, and I've finally finished this chapter, hope you enjoy.

7. Chapter 7: Back to school by tinyman91 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1059 words)

This one turned out pretty good.

8. Chapter 8: Things Take a Turn for the Worst. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1250 words)

Sorry for the four month hiatous, I've had my finger smashed, then when the finger was smashed the nail was ripped clean off, along with part of the finger tip. Then I had yoohoo spilt on my keyboard. After that I just got lazy, and didn't get around to writing.

9. Chapter 9: Into the Bowels of Dorci by tinyman91 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1177 words)

Trouble contineus for poor Gabriel.

10. Chapter 10: Just in Time for Lunch. by tinyman91 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1149 words)

And now the rest of the story.

11. Chapter 11: A Quarter of an Inch by tinyman91 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1722 words)

It's been forever since I've updated, but I finally found my inspiration to continue with this story.