[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This is a new story that I'm writing. It's going to be about a girl in High School (Senior, 18 years of age) strong in sports, and suffers an injury. Upon receiving a special treatment, she has a speedy recovery and starts to get a little taller. That's about all the details I can really spare right now, so I hope it was enough and hope you enjoy this story.


Rated: G
Categories: Growing Woman, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 12123 Read: 56421
Published: July 24 2012 Updated: August 21 2012

1. Big Dreams of Injuries by L2K7 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1034 words)

A city is shown a truly towering woman as she comes through the city, looking for someone...or is she?

2. Bike Accidents Don't Allow Speedy Recoveries by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1153 words)

Sandra goes through a shocking realization of the speed at which her injury will heal, and what it will conflict with...

3. Outburst at the Nurse's Station by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1159 words)

Mary, Sandra's mother, does what she can to try and get her daughter some better treatment...

4. To Mickey's Office to Chat by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1098 words)

Mary head down to Radiology, meeting with Mickey and being taken back to an Office...

5. A New Treatment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1244 words)

Dr. Miller joins Mary in the room, explaining the treatment they are proposing to use on Sandra...

6. Preparing Sandra for a Discussion by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1143 words)

On the way back to Sandra's room, Mary proposes that she talk with Sandra first, before the doctors move in to explain the treatment...

7. Deciding on the Treatment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1110 words)

Sandra calms herself as Dr. Miller comes into the room, explaining the new treatment to her...

8. The Night Before the Procedure by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1027 words)

Mary and Sandra get some rest on the night before the big procedure is to take place...

9. Prepping for the Trip to Surgery by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1119 words)

Sandra wakes her mother up just in time to have a visit from Mickey on the day of the treatment...

10. Mary Can't Go with Sandra by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1019 words)

Mary and Sandra travel to surgery, only to find out that Mary can't go in with her...

11. The Procedure by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1017 words)

Sandra has the procedure done on her, which ends up in her falling unconscious...