- Text Size +

The world was black to me. All I could think of was that cliche saying, "Who turned off the lights?" I felt the surface I was on with my hand. The surface felt like carpet. That could have been a good sign, but I just don't know where I am. All I know is that I can't see anything.

Then my vision started coming back to me. I was staring up at what I hoped was a ceiling or sky. But it was neither. What was above me was black too. I just went from black nothingness to a black sky. Could I be outside and it's night? That wouldn't explain why there's carpet.

Wait, there's something weird about the sky. Are those lines in the sky? I can't tell, what look like lines in the sky are black too. They are perfectly straight. The sky look like it's trying to burst out of those lines. These lines are holding the sky from falling. Am I in a Gothic Chicken Little story?

There's no use trying to play Clue. I have to see where I am. I get to my feet. My environment is even weirder. In front of me is light, but there are two oddly shaped objects colored black in between the light. Behind me is nothing but pure blinding light. I guess I'm going to have to see what those black objects are.

I walk towards them. The carpet is hard to walk onto. It's like walking on a bunch of Poison Ivy's vines. They wrap you and try to keep you captive. It takes a while for me to reach my destination but I eventually do. I'm inches away from these black oddly shaped object. Now that I'm up close to them I see that they are ginormous. My body is nowhere close to reaching the top of these objects.

I reach out and touch the closest to me. The surface is soft to the touch. It kind of reminds me of nylon. If I see what's on the other side of these objects, maybe I can get a better understanding of what they are. I looked closely at them while walking around them. I try to play detective.

Then I think I see something that stops my heart. It could have been my imagination. I think I just saw those objects move.  Then when I look at the front of the objects, I see something else that, this time, excite me. In front of me are what look like gigantic toes. 

They are shaped like toes and I can see red coloring peeking out of the black surface. Now using my keen detective tools, I conclude that these black objects in front of me are feet. Gigantic, towering, powerful, and erotic feet covered in black panyhose. Who do they belong to is the question. 

I figured out what that black sky with black lines where. I was underneath a futon. Not just any futon. It reembles the futon that I used to own years ago. Back when I used to live in Texas. It gives me an idea on who these pair of feet belong too.

The pair of feet begin to move again. My reaction is not of fear, but of excitement. Any normal person would be running away right not, but not me. I'm not a normal person. This kind of erotic fantasy gets me off. I live for this kind of pleasure.

The woman's body attached to her feet begins to rise off the futon. My eyes follow up her legs. She is wearing a black skirt to go along with her black stockings. Up higher I see her skirt is attatched to her shirt. She is wearing a dress. An all black dress. I find myself fascinated at her chest. At a normal size her breasts would be huge to a man. At my current size, they are big enough to be mountains.

Finally I see her face. I know who she is know. I recognize her black hair, green eyes, and red lips anywhere. The woman of my desires, Vanessa. But how can it be? I'm supposed to be miles and miles away from her. Well, I'm supposed to be the size of a 16 year old teenager so this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I want to run up to her feet and live out my fantasy, but I can't move. I'm hesitant to do so. It's like I'm falling from the sky. Everyone around me is opening their parachutes, but I can't pull mine open. "C'mon Chris. This is what you have wanted most of your life. It's time to act." I think to myself.

My thoughts are cut off when I see Vanessa rising her left foot off the ground. Her movements resemble a walking motion. I realize that she's going to walk on me. My erotic excitement has turned to fear finally. I try to run as fast as I can. The only problem is, I can't move my feet. 

I look down to see my feet entangled in the carpet. Somethings different about it. The carpet is green and nature like. Oh my god! It looks like vines. I can't escape. The vines have trapped me where I stand.

A dark shadow has been casted upon me. I realize that it's Vanessa's foot. The only thing left is for it to come crashing down on onto me. I look at her beautiful foot above me. I only wish that it was bare. There's nothing I can do but wait. Vanessa's sole then engulf's me.

***************************

My eyes snap open. It was just a dream. A dream that felt so real. I laugh to myself. Shrinking can't happen. There's too much scientific and physics bullshit preventing it from happening. It would be great if I could shrink though. 

I guess I must have fallen asleep on my bed without even knowing it. By the looks of it, it's still nighttime. My room is pitch black. The smell is a little bit different though. It smells faintly of malt liquor mixed with a lot of lavender.

There's something wrong with my blanket too. It's heavy. You know, it must be my brother. That's another thing that sucks about living here. I have to share my bed with my brother. He must have rolled over on top of me again. I try to push him off. He doesn't budge. I try again. He still doesn't move an inch. That's weird. Did he gain a hundred pounds overnight?

Wait a minute. I don't feel a shirt on him. Oh fuck is he naked on top of me. I know this is Kentucky, but come the fuck on man. That's fucking incest. It's no use, he won't get off of me. I'm starting to get a little nervous. My brother is a whole lot heavier than me and my room smells different.

I keep pushing his body but he won't move. Then it was like he floated off of me. I yell at him, "Finally. Dude you need to lay off the Taco Bell."

A bright light shines in our room. It hurts my eyes at how bright it is. I cover them with my arms. Something big grabs onto my body. I try to fight it off, but it's so bright I can't see what it is. I start freaking out. I'm being lifted off my bed!

I feel like I'm floating in the air. Shit! What the hell is happening to me? Whatever was holding onto me has let go. Oh God I'm falling! I brace myself for impact. I don't know how high I am in the air. Oof! My body lands on a soft surface.

Whatever the ground is, it's soft and kind of squishy. Thank you ground for saving my life. I sit on the ground while waiting for my eyes to adjust. The uncomfortable feeling in my eyes begin to get a little more comfortable. When it feels fine I open them up.

The first thing I want to look at it the ground which I am on. It's-it's-it's tan? What the hell? It's like the ground just got a suntan. My ears are filled with the sound of someone giggling. But someone turned up the volume to the absolute max. I look up to see the gigantic face of Amber.