- Text Size +

The heart, as you know, is a major organ in your body. Harming the heart can kill you. A gunshot or a stab wound, actually I read that you have a 1 in 3 chance of surviving a stab wound to the heart. I know that weird. Oh, sorry, let's get back on topic. Excitement, if you have too much of it, can trigger a heart attack. A heart attack, if not treated in time, can kill you. Well, that's what I feel like right now. I am having an overload of excitement right now.

Now don't fret. Your favorite shunken slave is not dying. Yet. Most people would have went into shock or pissed their pants when they saw the face of a gigantic person. But I've said it before, I am not like most people. The gigantic face of Amber brought a smile to my face. And a tightness to my pants.

"Well, well, you're the first guy to smile when I shrunk them." said Amber with a certain sexyness to her speech. "They usually try to run away from me. Like they could do that."

"I'm not running. There is no point in trying." I told her without fear. Where did this new found sense of confidence come from.

"I'm happy you're not scared. It makes it easier for both of us."

"So I guess I should ask, how did you shrink me?"

"I'll answer what I can. Some questions can't be answered. I have secrets to keep. That gun you see over there" She brought to her hand close to that ray blaster I saw earlier. "That's what shrunk you."

"Hmmm. Inconspicuous. Nobody would care about a toy gun like that. But what if someone takes it?" I ask.

"It doesn't work for anybody else except for me and a couple of others."

"Interesting. How long have you been shrinking men?"

"For years. A friend got me into it. Then I got my other friend into it."

"And what do you do to the men you shrink?"

"I can only answer part of that. Most of the time we kill them. There have only been a couple of men we let live. But we keep a very special eye on them."

I shouldn't have gotten nervous. It's obvious that they were killed. You can't let something as powerful as shrinking known to the public. I asked, "How did your friend find the power to shrink?"

"That is something I can't tell you." She said. I knew it was a longshot but I had to try it anyways. 

"I just noticed something. How come you can hear me? Why doesn't your voice blow my eardrums out?"

"We couldn't start shrinking without a few new modifications."

"So what is this? Science?"

She put her finger to her lips. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

It must be science. There is no other way. I looked into my brain to find any other questions I could ask. I found one. "What happens to me next?"

She gave me a big smile. "Now, we have fun."

My heart started beating fast again. I was getting excited. I didn't know what was going to happen to me, but it would be worth it. Then an idea scratched at my brain. I still loved my dad and brother even if they were annoying. "You're not going to hurt my family are you?"

Her face changed into a warm and welcoming expression. "No! No! We don't do anything like that. Don't worry. We won't hurt your family. Only one member is attacked. If we shrank more than one, then the police could find a pattern. We shrink at random, but mostly assholes and perverts. Like you."

My eyes opened wide. She found out about it. How did she do that? I was the only one in the room. Could she have dust for fingerprints? Maybe she thought I was stealing something.

"If you're wondering about how I knew, look above the door." I did what she said. Above the door to her room, in the corner, was a camera. I slapped myself in the face. Of course. How could I be such a dumbass? 

"How did my slipper smell?" Amber asked.

"It smelled good. But not the way I wanted it." I honestly told her.

"Unluckily for you, I had just washed my clothes." She gently rubbed my head like a pet. "You know, I haven't sweat today. But you can see what my feet smell like."

My heart jumped in excitement again. My fantasy was coming true. Sure it wasn't Vanessa, but it was the next best woman. Amber stood up from her chair. I just now noticed where she was sitting. 

She began walking to her neat bed. I was having a fun time on her hand. Every step she took was like a trampoline or bouncy castle. I was being taken back to my childhood. Ah the memories. Then she stopped I told her, "Too bad the ride was short-lived. I wish I had another ticket."

She smiled down at me. "You want another go? Put your seatbelt on little man."

She walked again. I was flopping every where like a fish. Amber tossed me into the center of her hand. I was close to the end of her hand. I would have fallen off if she hadn't done that. She walked for a little while longer. I decided that I was done.

Amber set me on her bed. She carefully sat on the bed, making sure that I wasn't crushed in the process. Her movements threw me off my feet onto my back. When I looked up I noticed that I was inbetween her feet.

"Get up. Choose a foot. Then when you're done with that one move on to my other one." She told me. This was it. My life long dream nearly done. You would think I rushed over to her feet in excitement. But I didn't. I was frozen in time.

"What's the matter little guy? Didn't you want this?" She asked me.

I didn't move. My sense of confidence had suddenly ran away from me. I was gunshy. When it came to showtime, I didn't have the balls to go through with it. I was a coward. A perverted coward.

"Awwww. Are you scared? Do you need help?" I didn't-couldn't answer her. My mouth was suddenly dry. Words were hidden inside of that cave I called a mouth.

"I'll help you out." Amber scooted up an inch. Her right foot was a centimeter from me. I just had to reach my lips, tongue, or nose and touch it.

"Chris. Don't be scared. I'm letting you do this. Dig deep and find your confidence." Her words were reassuring. I looked into my mind. This nervous little boy was there. He was holding onto my leg. He wouldn't let go of me. I tried to kick him off but he wouldn't leave.

"Fine. I'll do it for you." Amber said. Next thing I knew her foot pushed me off my feet. It rested on top of me. I was under her arch. At this size, possibly the safest part of a foot. My jeans covered erection pressed up against her skin. Then she started moving her foot gently up and down.

The pleasure soared through my body. It was like hundreds of little tingles were trying to escape my body. My heart was beating rapidly and my breathing was fast and heavy. I found myself humping her arch. God, it felt so good under here. It was like I fit perfectly under her feet.

Sex with her foot ddn't last long. Seconds later I exploded in my pants. My erection went numb. I felt it getting smaller. Amber kept rubbing me under her foot. I don't think she knew that I was finished. She probably didn't care. 

Her foot moved down again, but this time further. Her big toe was right on top of me. With whatever energy I had left, I wrapped my arms around the toe as far as I could. It was time to return the favor.

My lips puckered up. They pressed upon her soft toe. Each kiss was passionate. I acted like I was kissing a woman on her lips. To me this was the equivalent of that. Maybe even better. I could hear Amber softly moan. I kissed her toe for what felt like forever. Then she removed her foot away from me.

I felt saddened. "I wasn't done yet." I sadly told her.

"I know. I'm sorry. But we have to go. We are supposed to meet the other one soon. First, we need to get you out of those clothes. Amber moved her body close to me. She grabbed me with her hands.

One by one my clothing was being removed from mybody. She started with my shirt first, then my shoes, followed by my socks, then my semen covered jeans, all that was left was my wet underwear. She took those off too. My penis was now visable to her. I blushed in embarrasment.

She giggled at the sight of it. "Awww. It's small, but kinda cute." She told me. "Let's go."

Amber got off her bed. "You're gonna like where I'm putting you."

I felt myself moving down. Past her face. She stopped at her large breasts. She moved me closer to them. Her huge, tan breasts were welcoming to me. She placed me inbetween them. Her finger pushed me farther into them. I thought I might have been crushed. The pressure inbetween them should have killed me. But I was fine. Just some pressure.

"Another thing. You can't be crushed. I made you this way. We have plans to keep you for a while." I heard her say. She started walking. Her breasts bounced up and down with me inbetween them. It felt amazing. Amazing and warm.

I heard the door open, then close. We had left her room. I had left a part of my life, maybe forever. My normal life was gone. I had now entered a world that I fantasized about since I was a kid. This is what I wanted and I don't know if I want to leave.