- Text Size +

Bouncy. Bouncy. Bouncy. That's what it's like in Amber's cleavage. I have to hold onto her breasts as hard as I can so I don't slip out. I hope this isn't going to be a long ride. Ugh, I'm getting dizzy in here. But it's fun, really fun. Haha, Amber should start charging admission. She'd make a fortune.

I can hear the rhythms of her heartbeat. Ba boom, ba boom, ba boom. It's comforting to me. Her soft skin is warm against mine. I feel a like sleepy. I'm like a baby being cradled in their mother's arms. Only this is way more sexual and perverted.

Amber has stopped walking. My surroundings are getting darker and fading away from me. I think I'm beginning to fall asleep in between her breasts. But I don't wanna go to sleep. I don't wwwaaannaa go-. DING! My eyes shoot open. I was dozing off but something woke me up. What was it?

I hear a door open up. Amber walks again but only for a few steps. It sounded familiar. A lot like an elevator door opening. It's obvious that's what it is. I felt Amber moving her arm and then hear another ding. That's pretty much confirms we are in an elevator. She's pressed a button to another floor. 

The acceleration up makes our bodies feel weird. You know, when your mass remains constant but your weight changes. That weird but fun feeling you get. I hear another ding. We have arrived at another floor. This must be our destination because Amber starts walking again. Her breasts jiggle with me in them again.

I realize something. We were on the first floor. She took the elevator up to the second floor. I live on the second floor. My dad and brother live on this floor. Could she have lied to me? Is she going to shrink them? My worries and fears are cut short because she stops walking. Her walk was extremely short. My room is at the end of the hallway. But there is someone else who lives on the same floor as me. My heart starts beating a little faster.

Amber knocks on a door. The door opens soon after. I hear a familiar voice say, "Hey girl. Come on in."

I feel Amber walking into the room. "So did you get him" the familiar voice says. I know who she is.

"Yep. He's right in here." Amber says. I know she's pointing to her cleavage.

"Did he put up a struggle?" 

"Nope. Shrunk him when he was distracted."

"I meant after."

"That's the best part. He's given into it. He loves it."

"Finally, we found a willing slave. Take him out. Let me see him." Amber's fingers gently wrap around my head. She's pulling me out between her breasts. She's trying not to pop my head off. That's a good thing.

I feel cold air suround my body. I'm out of Amber's cleavage. My body is freezing. It was used to all that heat radiated from her breasts. Amber's fingers are still wrapped around my head. I can't hear anything because my ears are covered up. Then Amber lets go of me and I feel myself falling in mid air.

My mid air flight ends very quickly. I fall on an all too familiar tan surface. Amber's hand. I look up, expecting Amber's face, but this time it's someone else. Katie. And she's staring me down like a hawk ready to eat it's prey. I get scared instead of excited.

"Hey Chris. How do you like your new size?" she asks me. I try to speak but I'm overcome with fear. A couple of seconds pass without any words spoken.

"Hey Amb, you didn't crush his neck, did you?" Katie asks.

"No. Well, I don't think so. I could have accidentally cushed it when I put him in between my boobs." Amber says. "Hey I didn't crush your neck?"

I turn around to face her. I'm not sacred around her. I shake my head no. I hear Katie say behind me, "You'll have enough time to talk later."

My world begins to spin around. I fall to my back. Then I feel a big thud. Amber's hand is moving up. I'm sliding off her hand. Ow! My body hits a hard surface. I landed on my arm in a funny way. The pain is not as bad as it seems. I'm not the kitchen counter. I look up to see Amber and Katie staring down at me.

Amber opens her mouth to say, "I'm sorry Chris. I have to leave and do some stuff. I won't be back until tomorrow. Katie will be your "friend" for today. See you tomorrow." 

Amber blows me a kiss and opens the door. She stops to talk to Katie. "Now don't hurt him too bad. Make sure he doesn't die."

"I know. We're keeping this one for a long time." Katie says. "He'll be fine under my watch."

"See you later." Amber says and then she leaves. I'm alone with Katie. My heart drops a little. The fear comes back into me. Katie walks towards me. Her hands rest on top of the counter close to where I am. 

"Hmmm. What am I going to do to you?" Her face is in thinking mode. "So I hear you like feet."

I don't respond. Katie just stares at me. "Let's see if you like this."

I see her leg moving up. She slams her foot on the counter. The force knocks me off my feet. Her beautiful foot is close to me. Her very lightly tanned foot is within distance. I can see her french pedicure on her toes.

"Mmmmm. Not yet. Let's play with that later." she says. She removes her foot off the counter. "Let's try this."

She picks me up off the ground. I go past her stomach, past her breasts, past her neck, past her chin, finally stopped at her mouth. My heart beats at a fast pace. I'm scared of what could happen next. She brings me closer and closer to her pale red lips.

I'm ready for her mouth to open. For me to be dropped into that black cave and then her throat. Instead, she gives me a kiss. A great big kiss. Then another one, then another, then another, andfinally one more. My penis was being pressed up against her lips with each kiss. The excitement caused it to grow.

Katie moved me away from her lips. She looked down to see my erection hanging in the air. She smiles. "Looks like you liked that. Why don't we play some more?"

I'm brought up to her lips again. This time her mouth opens. Oh shit! I'm going to be dropped in again. I know it. But no, instead her tongue sticks out of her mouth. She sticks her tongue out at me. The tip of her tongue met the tip of my penis. 

The very first second her tongue hit my erection, a wave of pleasure ran right through my body. My heart was beating at a frenetic pace. Her tongue started licking up and down against me. I'm breathing heavy now. Her tongue stops licking me. I'm angered that it stopped, but then her lips wrap around my erection. She's gently squeezing her lips, then letting go. It feels so good and I release shortly after.

I'm spent. My body is tired. I feel myself being lowered down onto the counter. I just rest there for a little bit. I smiled a bit. I'm away from my old crappy life. This new life is amazing. Katie tries talking to me, but I don't hear anything because I drift into sleep.

I wake up. I don't know how long I've been asleep. My face is on something soft and smooth. It's black. I hear people talking, but I don't know who they are. Others are laughing. Am I still with Katie? I'm not on her kitchen counter. I get to my feet to see where I am

In front of me, are two decent sized lumps, then past that is Katie's face looking down at me.She says to me, "You're finally awake. You've been asleep for about an hour and a half. I didn't want to leave you."

I'm still a little sleepy. Leave me? Is she going somewhere? "Get ready. Because we're going somewhere. You're gonna love it. It's 5:30 so that gives me enough time to go exercise and you're going to be my partner."

Suddenly, I'm regretting what I said earlier about loving this life.