- Text Size +

I never exercised that much. I did a few sit ups here and there. I'd do 100 sit ups, then rest for 3 months, then start back up again. I was lucky because my metabolism was good. I was chubby but not overweight or obese. I did want to exercise more because I wanted my body to look fitter and muscular. Too bad I was too lazy to exercise.

Now I am going to be involved with exercising but I'm not really going to be exercising. It's going to be more like survival. And the chances of surviving are slim to none. Katie is busy changing into her exercising clothes. She's put me down on her table. Next to me is a giant number 2 pencil. Hmmm a weird time to be thinking about english class. If there is one thing I'll miss, it's english. I loved writing. 

I have to get rid of those thoughts now. My old life is gone. I didn't know what my actions would lead to at the time, but I'm really happy I got caught. Nothing in my life was going right. Even if I die right now, I'll die happy living out my fantasy. I only wish it was Vanessa who shrank me. Then my full fantasy would have been complete.

The bathroom door opens. Katie is done changing. She's wearing a plain grey t-shirt with black track pants and grey running shoes with pink and yellow stripes. Her hairs tied up in a knot. She's wiped the make up off her face. I still think she's pretty without make-up.

"Ok. So I promised Amber you wouldn't be killed. I'm going to do something to you but you have to keep it a secret." Katie says. I shake my head yes to her. "Still not talking huh?"

It's not that I don't want to talk to her. It's just that I can't. I don't know if it's because I'm scared of her or if she excites me so much words cannot come out of my mouth. Katie's the girl I've really liked since Vanessa. I've set my self up for disappointment. Both of these women are too beautiful for me. If Vanessa wasn't my mom's friend, she would have never spoken a word to me.

Katie grabs a gun similar to the one Amber used on me. She tells me," Don't look. I have to do something real quick."

I look away and close my eyes. I hear something that resembles a plastic bag, then there's a very strange sound. I can't understand what the sound is. It's something that I've never heard before. It kinda sounded ike a tiny explosion. Something like those cherrybombs you slam on the ground. I want to look, but Katie would punish me for looking.

"Alright. You can look now." I hear her say. I turn expecting something weird looking. Nothing's changed though. Everything looks the same. I look at my body to see if anything's different about me. Maybe I'm a different size or something else but no. I'm the same me.

I look up at Katie. She's pointing the gun at me. Is she gonna shrink me even smaller? I shield my eyes waiting for the bright blast to hit me. Instead, it's a right light and it's not blinding. Again, there's nothing different about my body or size. "Let's see if it worked." Katie says.

Her hand wraps around my tiny body. I'm lifted into the air, then feel myself being lowered to the ground. She drops me to the ground and I land with a thud. In front of me are Katie's running shoes. I would love it if I could go inside them. I stop that thought because her left foot is raising up into the air. It's getting closer to me. 

Now would be a good time to run, but I don't. I don't do anything. I let my fate happen without resistence. The front of her shoe hits me hard. I'm knocked onto my back. She places the front of her shoe on top of me. There's a little pressure. It's enough to keep me trapped under her. Then I realize that the pressures building up. Oh no! Oh no! She's gonna squish me.

I push away froom her shoe with all the strength I've got. It's useless. I can't move her. She's a hundred times my weight. Her weight is getting too much for me. I know I'm going to burst at any moment now. It's going to happen soon. I'm going to end up as a stain under her running shoe.

There's nothing I can do. I was Katie's friend, but that doesn't matter to her. I close my eyes and ready for my death. I can't breathe anymore. Her weight is crushing the oxygen out of me. Before she squishes me, I escape reality. Escape to some place better.

Vanessa's in front of me. The only clothing she has on is her bra and panties. Her breasts look like they're ready to burst out of her bra. Her face is so stunning. She grabs my head and brings our lips together. After every big kiss, she plants a smaller, gentler one on me. 

"This is the only place I can every love you." She tells me. My heart breaks in two after realizing the truth. 

"It's almost time to go. Before you leave can you do one thing for me?" she asks. I'm silent. Even here I can't speak to her. "I want you to speak to me. Show me you're not afraid to talk to me."

I open my mouth to say something, but nothing. Just a cave full of teeth, a tongue, and saliva. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. Vanessa wipes my tear away. "It's ok. You'll be back. Then when you get back, you can talk to me. Promise me you will."

I shake my head yes. The image of her fades away. She's replaced with the bottom of Katie's shoe. I'm not dead yet. Katie has put all her weight on top of me, but I'm still here. I feel all the pressure begin to lighten up. Her shoe is removed from my body. I see Katie smiling.

"It worked. You won't get squished now." she says. I realize what that red light did to me. It somehow kept my body from being crushed. "Now I can start working out."

Katie kicks her left shoe off. She sits down on the chair next to her. I see her removing her white sock from her foot. She looks at me and asks,"Ready for the ride of your life?"

I'm picked up off the ground. Katie dangles me above her sock. I feel her fingers release my legs. I'm falling in the air. Falling closer and closer to her sock. Only seconds away from being surrounded by a white cotton prison. I fall in. Her sock is soft to the touch.

I look at the opening. I see Katie's face looking down at me. Her face is soon blocked by the sight of her beautiful foot. My heart beats in excitement. I can feel my member growing. This is the greatest day of my life. I've been under the feet of two beautiful goddesses. One of them has pleasured me with her foot. The other is keeping me in her shoe as she exercises.

Katie's toes surround my body. As soon as they touch me, I plant kisses on them. She adjusts her sock to fit right with me in there. My head is under her big toe. My erection is in between her second and third toe. She scrunches her toes. She doesn't do it gently. With my life not in danger anymore, she can do whatever she wanted. 

Everything gets dark around me. I realize that she's put her shoe on. I also realize something else. I was ready for death. I welcomed it. But when it came time for me to actually die, I resisted it. It scared me. I was scared of death. I'm not ready to die. Then Katie takes her first step.