- Text Size +

                Scott felt Nancy’s damning toes lifting themselves off of him, his microscopic seed buried somewhere in the fleshy valley of her toe crevice after her terrifying skill at delivering his goods proved true.  However, rather than scrambling for the opening of her pump as he had before, he remained with his back pressed against the velvety wall of the shoe, even without five massive, meaty toes scrunching over his body so hard he had no other choice of location.

                Quickly wiping his hands across his face to get rid of the tears, he sniffled, so beyond embarrassed he felt positively nauseous.  Suddenly, he felt the shoe sliding over as a loud pounding sound emitted from the side as a large object smashed into it.

                “Oops!” squealed Nancy playfully as she retracted her foot again, having successfully kicked her shoe over onto its side, and allowing Scott to tumble helplessly out onto the carpet before her titanic form.

                Scott thought he knew humiliation.  The first time his mother had ever shrunken him and worn him like a toe ornament in her shoes had been etched in his memory as the single worst day of his life.  The soul-crushing feeling that his life had been reduced to literally the scum between his own mother’s writhing, sweaty toes made it difficult to move forward with his life, and yet somehow, the anger of it all made Scott want to act out and take vengeance, even though he knew it would only end in more emotional torture.

                And yet, nothing compared to this.  His mother had just taken her cruelly unusual form of punishment to a whole new level.  It wasn’t just a private thing anymore.  He had been at the vulnerable mercy of all her friends, and worse still, she had stood by, laughing, as her friend Nancy had raped him with her toes in front of the entire group.

                Scott looked up with tear-stained eyes toward Nancy’s cooing face just in time to see her massive, fleshy palm blocking out the light over him, her fingers curling inward as her hand descended on him, engulfing him.  He gasped, feeling her fingers unceremoniously sliding between his legs to grip him more firmly.  He shivered, desperately trying to squirm free from this particular type of grip.  Feeling his efforts, Nancy smiled, her tongue poking joyfully between her teeth, and a moment later she shifted her grip, purposefully sliding her thumb between Scott’s legs and using it to gently cradle his junk.

                “Don’t be nervous, babe,” she grinned toothily, her warm breath wafting over his entire naked body as she brought him closer to her face.  “Believe me, I’ve felt plenty of ‘em before.  I know what I’m doing.”

                “Oh, we ALL know that, Nance,” said Susan sarcastically with a smile.  In retaliation, Nancy playfully smacked the woman’s side with her backhand, pursing her lips in feigned anger, before turning back to Scott’s tiny body in her other hand, a new smile plastered on her lips.

                “Don’t listen to her, Scott.  She’s not as experienced,” winked Nancy.  “And… you weren’t so bad, yourself, babe,” she whispered, sending a disgusted chill up Scott’s spine.

                “Okay, you two, let’s break it up,” laughed Judy as she walked across the room, holding a cupped palm underneath the feminine fingers pinching her son’s body so precariously.  “Scott probably wants to take a shower after all that time down in the trenches.”

                “What, are you IMPLYING something?” gasped Jill jokingly with a gaping jaw, turning to face Scott and frowning.  “Tell me the truth, honey.  Our feet.  Too sweaty?  Not enough?  Just right?  Be honest.”

                “I… I… I…” peeped Scott with embarrassment, but luckily, his mother brought her other hand up, covering her son with her palm and cupping him between her two hands.  For once in his life in this situation, Scott found himself genuinely grateful toward his mother.  That was a question he wasn’t very keen on answering.

                “I’m gonna take Scott away right now.  Thank you, ladies, for giving me a hand in his…” she chuckled warmly.  “…education, but right now, I know… at least, Jill, right?  Has somewhere to be?”

                “Ohhhh, yeah, gotta go grab the kids from soccer before it gets dark so they don’t throw a fit at me,” answered Jill knowingly, rolling her eyes and picking up her purse from the floor and slinging it over her shoulder in preparation to leave.

                “Well, thanks for hosting this week, Judy!” chimed Nancy sweetly.

                “Oh, it was MY pleasure!” said Scott’s mother proudly.

                “Noooo… no, I’m pretty sure it was ours,” replied Nancy suggestively, to which all of the women laughed riotously.  “Careful how you handle these things, or we might want to have ALL our meetings at your house!”

                “Oh, I wouldn’t mind it a bit, but…” continued Judy, chuckling again.  “I think I know a certain someone who would.”  The voices stopped for a moment as the door was squeaked open.  Scott could hear the clattering of high heels against the stone porch outside as the women walked off toward their cars, calling back a cheerful farewell.  Scott breathed a sigh of relief, until he heard a sound that allowed a tiny, niggling doubt to form in his mind that this nightmare wasn’t quite over.

                “Speaking of a certain someone…” came the snide voice of Susan again, who evidently had stayed longer than everyone else.  “Judy, I know this is your private business, so you don’t have to tell me, but… how many times, exactly, did you say Scott’s taken a drink under your roof?”

                “This… would be the second time,” sighed Judy.  “I know.  It’s… it’s ridiculous.  I don’t even know how to handle it much anymore.”

                Scott grumbled quietly.  It was as if he wasn’t even here.  The sound was muffled through the cracks between his mother’s fingers where he was currently caged, sure, but he could hear everything loud and clear.  Worse, he knew they KNEW he could hear everything loud and clear, and yet still here he was, having his personal business flaunted around in front of one of the most judgmental women a person could find.

                “He doesn’t seem to respond very well… even here, does he?” continued Susan slyly.  Her tone of voice was beginning to make Scott seriously nervous.

                “What do you mean?” asked Judy forlornly.

                “Meaning… even when you wear him around for a few hours, he just… doesn’t seem to take a hint, does he?”

                “No, no I’m afraid not,” sighed Judy again.

                “Well… then let me make you an offer here, Judy.  Seeing as I didn’t get a turn and all today…”

                Fuck.

                Jesus Christ, no.

                Scott’s mind went into a frenzy.  He already knew exactly where this was going, and yet he knew there wasn’t a damned thing he could do to alter the conversation’s flow. 

                “Are you saying what I think you’re saying, Susan?” asked Judy with delight, her tone changing instantly.  Just from the sound of her voice, Scott could tell she wasn’t at all opposed to the idea.

                Desperately, Scott began pounding his fists against the firm flesh of his mother’s expansive palm, heaving his body against it, even gnawing with his teeth at the hopelessly thick skin.  All he got in return was a short compression together of her hands, sandwiching Scott between Judy’s palms before she released him.

                “What was that?” asked Susan curiously.

                “Ohhh… nothing.  Reprimanding him again.  I think he heard what you said and… must not have loved the idea, I guess.”

                “Oh, I highly doubt he’d love it,” said Susan matter-of-factly.  “That’s the point.  Since when is a boy supposed to enjoy his punishment?  You’ve said it yourself, Judy, time and time again: he needs stricter guidelines, and he needs to learn his boundaries.  I think… forgive me, Judy, I don’t mean to infringe on your parenting, but… I do believe you’re entirely too soft on him.”

                “Oh, I know, I know, Susan,” agreed Judy.  “That’s why I thought maybe today might make a difference if I took it up a notch, but… as you can see…”

                There was quiet for a moment.  Scott was almost frantic.  Was this serious?

                “Give him to me,” offered Susan softly and forcefully.  “Give yourself a night off, Judy, and let me handle him.”

                No.  It couldn’t be.

                A whole night?

                “Oh, Susan… I don’t know.  I’ve never… done anything like that before.  It’s not that I don’t trust you with him, it’s just that with the legal guidelines… you know, they’re pretty strict about this kind of thing.  Obviously, I’M perfectly within my rights to shrink him and do whatever I see fit with him, but…”

                “I’ll bring him back tomorrow morning in perfect health with a new lease on life.  You’ll see,” insisted Susan.  “And on the legalities, well… I know this will sound crass, but who’s to know?  All you’re doing is entrusting your son to a family friend for a single evening.  What’s the harm?”

                “He is pretty helpless,” relented Susan with a sigh.  “Even… even at three inches, bigger than I normally make him, he’s still… well, not quite capable of defending himself, I suppose.  I know his limits.  I know how much he can take before I need to let up, that’s the only reason why I let the others do it today, because I was here to stop them in case…”

                “Relax, Judy.  Relax.  I’ll take… goodcare… of your little baby boy.”

                The phrase made Scott’s hairs curl.  He could hardly believe what he was hearing.  Surely his mother wouldn’t do this to him.  Oh, sure, she’d humiliate him to within an inch of his life, but she still loved him and would never put him in harm’s way of any kind.

                Would she?

                Fuck.

                Slowly, Judy’s hand that was covering Scott’s body lifted off, letting the light back in.  Instantly, the boy curled up in a ball like a terrified housecat on his mother’s palm as he looked up at the larger-than-life monolithic face of Susan as it smiled hungrily down at him.

                The woman’s strawberry blonde hair, with only the earliest signs of graying, bounced merrily in the sunlight, hiding the pure, diabolical evil contained in the face of this woman.  Her plump lips, glossed a deep, auburn shade made her look almost like some Disney cartoon witch, and yet there was no soft-hearted play in her smile as her lips unfurled, revealing her teeth, glistening with sticky saliva, which hid a tongue that Scott was sarcastically certain was forked.  Her intense amber eyes narrowed as they trained themselves on Scott’s naked body, like search lights.  Scott’s skin tingled; he felt like his every weakness was being identified with a simple glance from this towering forty-four year old.

                “Of course you will, Susan.  I trust you completely,” answered Judy with pride, presenting her hand toward her friend as if handing over a pair of car keys.

                Scott’s heart sank into his stomach as he watched the claw-like hand of Susan descending toward his body, her blood-red nails almost looking sharp enough to lacerate his entire torso with a single swipe.

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for the last chapter, and please comment!