[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A misbehaving teenage son once again finds himself shrunken and at the mercy of his overbearing and strict disciplinarian mother, who enlists the help of her entire women’s book club to help break her son of his bad habits.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Mature (40-49), Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Maternal Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Time-Out
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13362 Read: 103654
Published: August 10 2012 Updated: August 20 2012

1. Chapter 1: Judy by Jacksmith [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2554 words)

This is a loose sequel to a story I wrote called Mommy's Time-out.

Important to note about this tale is the fact that despite using the same characters and basic situation from the first story, I retconned several parts of the plot and overall universe having to do with the shrink ray and Scott's mother.  I had originally planned for the first story to just be a quick one-off, but I enjoyed writing the characters and I appreciate the feedback I received, so I brought it back in an expanded form.  If you're a stickler for story detail, consider this one something of a do-over and a new starting place for the series, which is apparently what it is now.

To help clarify this difference, the main titles of these stories going forward will simply be "Time-out" to emphasize the expansion of the characters and world I'm going for (no pun intended), rather than simply focusing on the relationship of Judy and Scott.

Since this story will involve multiple giantesses handling our protagonist, each chapter will be named after the woman the segment centers on.

Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2: Jill by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2451 words)

3. Chapter 3: Carolyn by Jacksmith [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1708 words)

4. Chapter 4: Nancy by Jacksmith [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2308 words)

5. Chapter 5: Susan (Part 1) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1913 words)

6. Chapter 6: Susan (Part 2) by Jacksmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2428 words)

The final chapter.