- Text Size +

Of all the nightmares I remember having none of them could have produced the amount of terror I had at that moment. There she was, a giantess of such immense size that she probably could crush me to death with just one step. Ironically she appeared as if she was only a child in terms of age, but the way she gazed at me filled me with dread. 

Her face had a fair complexion with few visible freckles and beauty marks. A face with a smile stemming from tremendous joy, but this was a joy only she would have. Her eyes were a light shade of blue, and they would follow me, never blinking, never turning. Her hair was light brown, bordering on dark blonde. She more a mostly white dress, but this detail I hardly took notice of. 

My fear was overwhelming at this point, so much so that I couldn’t even scream. I couldn’t stop staring into her enormous eyes, the terror had me frozen. If that bureau still had a mirror attached I would have noticed my face turned ghostly pale from fright. Then she uttered these words that released me from this paralysis. “Let’s play.” 

She raised her arm and the shadow from her hand surrounded me. I knew I must do something, but even if I could think clearly my options were tremendously limited. I leapt for the other side of the bed, the one opposite from her. I crouched down, and her hand followed. “Come on out little man.” She proceeded to giggle some more. Her arm now reaching into the room shifted towards me. Her hand would have closed down onto me but I slunk under the bed just before she could grab me. Then while cowering under the bed, the bed rose into the air. She had grabbed it and was taking it out of the room. 

I lay there on the floor of this room that had once seemed like the only inconvenience in my life. I rose to my knees and begged. “No! Please don’t hurt me.” She only gave that haunting childish giggle. Then she spoke “I’m not going to hurt you, I just want to play.” These words were not reassuring at all. 

“No! No! I don’t want to play!” I shouted back to her but she only continued to reach for me. As the shadow of her giant hand enveloped me I raised my arms in an attempt at defending myself. This amounted to nothing as her enormous fingers encircled me. Then these giant fingers closed in on me as she now had a good grip on my tiny body. The pressure I felt when grasped within this colossal hand was indescribable. I was on the verge of having my insides squeezed out like a tube of toothpaste. I could only yell out in pain. “Stop! That’s too tight!” I struggled to shout. 

She raised me closer to her face. “Huh? What was that little guy?” she said oblivious to the pain she was causing me. “Please, you’re going to kill me if you squeeze this much!” I struggled to say. “Oops” She said not grasping the seriousness of what she had done. Her grip decreased and her hands came together and opened forming a bowl shape for me to rest in. I caught my breath having nearly died just seconds ago from her grip. 

I took time to collect myself while breathing heavily. I looked up at her, those unblinking eyes fixated upon me. It didn’t feel good to have her stare at me. As soon as I could speak again I responded “So ‘oops’ is all you have to say for yourself?” I was very irritated with her treatment of me. She spoke nearly apologetically “sorry, I didn’t think dollies could be soft.” 

She looked over to her right for just an instant. “Mine are all hard” she said. That word rang in my mind. “Dollies? I’m not a doll” I snapped back at her. She was not at all upset by what I said. “But you are a doll, see” she said as she lowered her hands down towards her right side. There I was placed next to a large plastic box. From this box she pulled out a plastic doll, Barbie if I’m not mistaken, while I was left on the ground. This carpeted ground that felt very rough at my size. She presented the doll in front of me. “Look you’re the same size” she said. As I stood up I confirmed that the doll and I were very close to the same size, thus making me about 6 inches tall. As I came to this discovery I realized another, she didn’t think of me as a real person at all. I was just another toy to her. A doll she wanted to play with, to keep. 

I then took the time to look around the room. This must have been her bedroom with what appeared to be a giant bed that looked like a skyscraper about a block away. The walls were all painted pink with a number of unicorns and fairy posters scattered on them, and I wanted to roll my eyes at just how stereotypical this was for a little girl’s room. I looked back at the dollhouse I had been sleeping in and snatched from. The walls of this room were painted just as the walls of that doll house but since this was the same size of paint it looked smoother when applied to a big room rather than on the walls of a dollhouse. 

The girl was still rummaging through the big plastic box near me. She would glance back at me every few seconds and I knew she must suspect I would run away. However I thought that would be pointless for now. She then stopped and said in a disappointed tone “looks like I don’t have any clothes for boy dolls”. She gave a sigh. “Guess I’ll have to use girl clothes” she said and caused me immediate discomfort. I did not want to wear female dolls clothes. 

She pulled out a slim blue dress from the box. “I’m not wearing that” I said firmly. She looked over me and responded cheerfully “but you have to wear something when I’m playing with you.” These words upset me. “No! You’re not going to play with me because I’m not a toy!” I shouted back at her. She then reached for me with her left hand while holding the dress in the other. “So are you really a boy doll?” she said not even acknowledging what I said. “Because if you’re a girl doll it would look better on you” she said while holding me firmly in one hand. 

“Let go of me!” I demanded as she held me closer to her face. “You look like a boy” she said with the same disregard as before. She dropped the dress momentarily to inspect me with her other hand. She prodded and handled me like a toy in her grip. She rolled me around in her hands. Then she came to the part between my legs. I was still nude while this happened so it was really awkward for me. I had only just then remembered my nudity while she examined me in her hands. She asked “Hey what’s that?” I was not about to tell her and quickly covered my member with both hands. “What are you hiding down there anyway?” she asked and made me feel embarrassed as she gripped my arms with her strong giant fingers. She began to pull them away to either side despite trying to hold them in place and shouting at her to stop. She forced my arms back with the fingers of her hand I lay on and spread my legs with her other hand. I was helpless laying on her left hand while her right poked me for her curiosity. “Oh you have a little weenie” she said before erupting into more giggling. She poked my genitals with her right hand. “Yep, you’re a boy” she said while smiling. “But you still have to wear the dress” she said unsympathetically. 

I felt awful being objectified like that. “I’m not a toy, don’t do that!” I protested, but she wouldn’t listen. She reached back to the blue dress and put me close to it. She then fitted me into the dress all while I squirmed and shouted “No! No! Stop it!” This was no use she slid me into the dress and I realized just how coarse it felt on my skin. This was clearly never intended to be worn by a living person. This felt more humiliating than anything I can remember. She put me back in the bedroom of the dollhouse and then took one of the dolls from the box and placed it next to me. “See you’ll be best friends” she said pleasantly as my anger grew with every passing second. I looked over at the doll. She had a stiff plastic body rather than soft skin, her hair was blond but clearly not real hair, and she had that permanent smile that almost mocked my plight. 

The giant little girl continued to play house with these two dolls she held, one of which was me. I hated every moment of it. I continued to state “I’m not a doll” until it reached a level of repetition that made the words almost meaningless to me, but they were meaningless for her from the very start. I then thought I must prove my humanity to her somehow. I must show her something no doll could do. Then I thought if walking and talking wasn’t enough for her then nothing would be. 

She continued to play with me holding my body at the hips with her fingers to one side and her thumb on the other. She did the same for the doll, moving it about when she meant for it to talk. She spoke for it in this game she played. “So Cynthia what have you been doing today” the little girl spoke pretending these words came from the doll. “I’m not a doll and my name isn’t Cynthia, I think.” I responded. She shook my body back and forth while I remained in her grip. “Oh not much just planning on baking a cake” said the little girl. She was putting words into my mouth and making me act like some kind of stereotypical woman. She didn’t even care that I could talk on my own. If I didn’t say what she wanted she would just speak it for me. “Come on let’s go to the kitchen and bake it together” she said before the doll and I were pulled from the bedroom and taken to another room in the dollhouse. We were placed in the kitchen. It was just as unconvincing as the bedroom; there were paper patterns pasted to the walls to look like cupboards, the plastic floor was painted to look like a tiled surface, and the sink wasn’t even painted to hide the fact that it was just plastic. 

“Go get the ingredients Cynthia” said the girl pretending the doll was speaking to me. While in her giant hand she placed me next to the toy refrigerator, it was all one solid piece of painted plastic. Seeing that nothing I said would stop this I gave up and decided to just go along with this game for now. I looked at the toy refrigerator, “I can’t get anything out of here, because I can’t open this.” She let go of me for a second and reached for a plastic toy cake, just the right size for dolls. I gave a sigh of disappointment, “are we really doing this?” 

“Here’s the cake, want some Barbie?” she said once again speaking as if I was supposed to say that. “Why yes that would be lovely.” She put the doll and I next to the kitchen table and for a few minutes I pretended to eat upon encouragement from the girl. 

“Well now, why don’t we go upstairs and try out those new dresses we bought.” She said not actually expecting a response. The doll and I were snatched from the table in what felt like an instant. She grabbed the two of us and put in that same bedroom where I started. She proceeded to strip the doll down in from of me, her nude plastic toy body having nothing for me to take interest in. “You too Cynthia” she said. My frustration had risen again knowing this would just keep on going until she got bored, but even then I wouldn’t be set free. She reached her giant hand over to me. “No I can’t stand this anymore, I want out of here!” My shouting didn’t slow her hand. I dodged away from it and actually evaded her that time, but then as she retracted her hand back I was knocked forward out of the dollhouse. I had been on the second floor and falling from this height was enough to hurt. I knew just how much it hurt because I landed face first onto the floor. 

As I lifted my head I felt tremendous pain on my face but then I saw it. Red marked the ground, it was my blood stained into the carpet; I was bleeding. It hurt but I quickly realized this was the proof I needed. I rubbed my hand on my blood stained face, then raising my open blood stained hand to her and shouted “look blood, you see I’m a real human being!” 

“EEEEW! That’s so gross” she responded. This was not the reaction I was hoping for. She grabbed me before I could get to my feet. She stood up and the whole world rushed around me. “So icky, must be a boy’s toy. Now I’ll have to wash you off.” She said in an irritated tone while carrying me away from the dollhouse. She wasn’t concerned of my comfort while she walked; the motion of each stride she took left me dizzy. 

“Stay put” she ordered while she placed me on her bureau. I was left there dazed and sitting on my rump while she walked out of the bedroom. As I held my hands on either side of my head I wished I knew why all this had happened. I collected my thoughts and felt able to stand again. As I looked over the bedroom from this new angle I realized how hopeless this was for me. It was only a child’s bedroom but this was such a huge expanse of ground for me to walk across just to get from one end to the other. 

“But what of me? Who am I?” That question still lingered in my mind. I looked over at the mirror attached to the bureau. “Maybe I can find out” I said hopefully. I staggered over to the base of the mirror, apparently still a little dizzy. I saw my reflection and noticed that I was still in that dress I had been forced into. I threw it off with revulsion. I now saw myself, my reflection, naked. I could finally get a good look at myself. Despite my bleeding face I was quite handsome if I do say so myself. Short well kept brown hair, toned muscles, and a long member. “I think the ladies would really like me, that is if I could ever get back to normal.” I kept thinking about it. Why couldn’t I remember my name and how did I get this way? For over a minute I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was just a little thing at the bottom of it and I had no idea who I was. Feeling the still painful cut on my face I thought, I’m flesh and blood, I’m no toy and if she thinks she can keep me as one she’s got another thing coming. 

I looked down at my pubic area, no hair was there. For that matter I had no body hair at all, just the hair on my head. Was that normal for me? I didn’t think so. It must have been removed before all this happened. It could have happened at a party that went out of control. Was it part of what ever caused me to get into this mess? I could imagine malicious intent going to some prank on me, someone waxing all the hair off me. But could that be connected? If someone wanted to play a nasty prank on me they would do that but this, I have no idea how anyone could do this to me. I considered this to be a clue and would have thought about it further if not for that girl returning. 

She held a wet white towel cloth. “Let’s clean you off” she said grumpily. I backed away from her as she approached. Before I could run she grabbed me and forcefully rubbed that damp course fabric all over me. She was too rough and too strong. I think she ended up doing more harm than good. I was just a little bit cleaner but my face hurt so much more. 

Then the two of us heard a loud thud coming from the hall on the other side of her bedroom door. It repeated again, and again, and a look of fear covered the little girl’s face. “Oh no, big sis is coming.” She said in a worried tone. That sound, those must have been footsteps I realized. The little girl quickly grabbed me once again and walked back from the bureau. Her grip was as strong as ever and my sides felt like they were being squished from the pressure. I was afraid but so was the little girl, her head turned from side to side quickly as she looked around. “Were can I hide you?” she asked herself. But it was too late. 

“Hey twerp!” a thunderous yell sounded from just behind the door. The little girl turned to face the door and hid me behind her back. In an instant the door was pushed open and stopped with a thud. I heard the giant footsteps coming closer. “This must be her” I said to myself thinking she couldn’t hear me “the little girl’s big sister.” 

“When you use the sink turn off the water when you’re done” She said, her voice getting louder and closer. Despite the powerful voice that came from this female who must look like a giant, I couldn’t help but find it rather soothing sounding. I would have liked to have seen this giant big sister but the little sister was still holding me behind her back, at the same height as her butt. She wants to keep me hidden from her, but maybe she’s nicer than this little girl. This big sister of hers must be more mature and would help me out rather than treating me like a toy. I thought about this and it made perfect sense. The little girl was walking back; I could see the wall of this room getting closer to me. If she kept going she would collide with it, and there I was between the two of them. 

“Why can’t you learn these things idiot?” she scolded her younger sister. The little girl spoke nervously “Oh well I just forgot this one time.” She kept backing up and I was getting closer and closer to being pressed up to the wall. “No you didn’t just forget this time you forget every time you brat.” Her harsh words must have stung the girl a bit because she started backing up even faster. The wall was coming up on me quick. “Why are you staying away from me?” the big sister asked. “What are you hiding back there?” 

The wall came before me so fast and I was squished between the wall and her butt. I was held there, more compressed than when she gripped me in her hand. She was no longer holding me with her hands; I was entirely between her butt and the wall. “Oh nothing” she said clearly lying. “No you’ve got something and you’re keeping it from me” the big sister responded. “Show me” she demanded. I could hear her giant footsteps as she walked closer. I could see her giant hand wrap around the arm of the little girl. Those manicured finger nails, painted red, gripping the arm and even digging the nails into it. She pulled the arm forward and the little girl stepped forward as well. Her hand wasn’t holding me so when the girl moved away from the wall I fell. I could only slow my descent slightly by grabbing for her dress; I lost my grip twice and fell to the ground. Fortunately there was a pillow below to brake my fall. 

She must have grabbed the girl too tight because she let out a shriek. “Open your hand” the big sister demanded. I gathered myself on the giant pillow. “Nothing. What about the other one?” she ordered. From where I could see she held up the wet towel cloth in her other hand. I still couldn’t see the other sister form this angle, only the backside of that giant little girl. I saw another giant manicured hand take the towel cloth from her. Now was my chance, I must find a way for her to see me, she would get me help. I rose from the pillow and dashed between the little girl’s legs. Those feet of hers were enormous; I would have been crushed to death if she decided to step on me. I had to look up, I couldn’t see the big sister from here, that little girl’s dress was too long and the sight of her pink panties made me more than a little embarrassed for trying to look. 

I kept running, now I could see her, but her back was now turned to me. She wore a grey dress, it looked like it could have been a school uniform of some kind. She was tall even from the miniature size I must have been. She towered over me like a skyscraper. Her hair was long and dark, a nearly black shade of brown; so long it covered the upper half of her back. As she walked away every step felt like an earthquake. She only needed to take a few steps with those long and smooth looking legs of hers to get to the other side of the room. She stopped at the door, she held that towel cloth up, and even from down on the floor on the opposite side of the room I could see a red mark on the towel cloth. My blood that stained the cloth clashed with its normally white colour. She must have seen it too because she turned back to her sister to give a curious look. There I could see her face, emerald green eyes and smooth pale skin on an expression of confusion. I thought she was really quite beautiful. She said nothing only looking back to her sister, not noticing any injury. Now was my chance to be noticed by her, I raised my hands and waved them up and down. “You hurt yourself?” she eventually asked. “Uh no I, err yes, but it is better now” she responded. The big sister stood there for a moment and then stepped out of the room. If only she had looked down just a little, but she didn’t and I was left alone in the room with that troublesome little girl. 

The little girl looked down at me; she could clearly see that I was there. She bent down and snatched me in an instant, her tight grip holding me once again. She glanced at the door, then back to me. “That was close little man, big sis always takes my stuff” she whispered to me “she would have taken you away too.” I then realized how hard it was going to be to get out of this nightmare. I knew that giant young woman would be my only hope, the only person I knew who could save me from this little girl. “Let me go, she can help me.” I shouted while the girl’s grip tightened. “No, you’re my toy, I don’t want to share. Mom always made us share things and you’re mine because I found you.” Her words stung, she absolutely wanted to keep me as a toy. I would never be free as long as she was the only person who knew I was shrunk to this size. I must find her, that beautiful young woman she would be mature enough to treat me like a human being. 

She glanced back to the door. “Got to put you somewhere safe, somewhere she won’t look.” She said while glancing around again. She walked over to her bed and sat down. All while she did this I was dizzy from the uneven ride. Every step shook me up and down. Once she sat on the bed she took another look over to the door. It must have still been clear as I could no longer hear big sister’s footsteps in the distance. She opened her hands and dropped me on her lap. “This will have to do for now” she said. “What where” I said looking around from her lap. She looked down at me, and then she picked me up with her left hand. I was held between her thumb and her index finger on either side of me. Her other hand moved down to the bottom of her dress. She lifted her skirt up past her knees. I was confused for just a second and soon realized her plan for me. “No, no you can’t do that! You shouldn’t do that!” I shouted. I wasn’t sure if she heard me, but even if she did she probably wouldn’t listen. She raised her skirt up completely. I could see her pink panties. “No! No, this is wrong, so very wrong!” I continued to shout. She took her right hand and slid her thumb under her panties and stretched them wide open, wide enough that I could see into them. But I had no interest in looking down there. She lowered me down. “Stop! Don’t do this!” I yelled at her. She placed me right inside her panties and let go of the elastic waist with a snap. I was surrounded in pink and pressed up against her very prepubescent vulva. This was so wrong; I couldn’t describe how wrong this was. I was a grown man being forced into this horribly embarrassing position. I was disgusted by it all; I would never want to touch a child like this. This was revolting, and yet she must not have even thought of it like that. That’s a textbook example of childhood innocence; she must have no idea how bad this looks for me. She’s darn lucky I’m not a paedophile otherwise this would have been a bad day for her and a better day for me. 

I couldn’t suffer this indignity any longer. “Let me out!” I shouted while kicking and clawing at the pink fabric of her panties. “Don’t squirm” she said with authority “it’s only for a while”. I felt her stand up and I was further pressed closer by the tightening panties. The light from the other side of the pink fabric diminished, she must have put her dress back on properly. She walked with me still trapped there between her legs. “This is sick, this is wrong!” I shouted while being dizzy from every step she took. The despair of my predicament was sinking in. She wasn’t listening to me, she never would, I’m not even a human being to her. I’m just a toy to her, a thing she can put anywhere, a thing with no feelings, a thing to play with. I’m truly fucked.