- Text Size +

There I was, trapped as a tiny prisoner of this little girl. It had been two days since she found me in the dollhouse. I was kept in her room as a living doll for her amusement. I awoke one day hearing the sound of her approach. I looked up from my prison, a Tupperware with holes poked into the lid, without these I’d have suffocated. She was smart enough to give me that. More light shone into the container, she had moved away the stuffed toys surrounding the Tupperware. These kept the light mostly out of my prison and kept me hidden from sight. She might be an inconsiderate little girl but she can be crafty at times. 

“Dinner time” she said pleasantly. She opened up the lid of the Tupperware and dropped some table-scraps for me to eat. Mostly vegetables that she didn’t want to eat at her dinner. She dropped them into the Tupperware, not actually caring if they spilled into the excrement I made on the other side of this prison. “And here’s a special treat” she said dropping half an Oreo cookie into the prison. “Thanks” I said “thanks for nothing.” 

I asked myself “so now what am I going to do?” I moved the vegetables and the cookie to the cleaner side of the Tupperware. I looked up to the giant girl, she looked back smiling; her smile never means good things for me. 

“Not hungry?” she asked. I wasn’t hungry; I was in no mood for food. However I needed to keep as much food as I was given, meals are dangerously inconsistent for me. I just wanted all of this to end. “OK then, I guess you want to play” she said before reaching her arm in to grab me. I did not want to play but at this point I knew running away from her when she tries to grab me was pointless. 

As her hand surrounded me I was lifted into the air. From here I could see her clothing was quite different than usual. She wore a pink t-shirt and shorts. She took my advice for once. “Look I’ve got new shorts” she said pleasantly. “And they’ve got pockets, now I’ve got somewhere to put you. So I don’t have to put you in my... ” 

“No! Don’t talk about that!” I demanded. “I don’t ever want to think about that ever again!” despite saying that my little voice couldn’t cut her off. 

“Undies” she said still in that pleasant tone. She walked over to a plastic bag in the middle of the room and placed me on the floor. At this point I don’t even care that she keeps me naked, she never leaves the clothing on me and it’s never comfortable at my size. She reached into the plastic bag. “And look what I got for you.” She held up a doll’s tuxedo still in its packaging. “Mommy bought lots of stuff when I went shopping with her. And this too” she said holding a Barbie doll in the other hand. This one appeared to be in a wedding gown. “Time for you to get dressed, and then you’re going to get married” she said playfully. 

She usually does inconsiderate things to me when she plays. I knew what was coming, so I held my arms out for her to grasp my sides and force the clothing onto me. In an instant I was picked up and felt her large fingers rubbing my body, pulling those doll clothes onto me. She finished and set me next to the Barbie doll. Now at this close I could see she had a face more decorated. Her plastic face was coloured to appear to have more makeup than normal for this kind of doll. That didn’t bother me, her permanent smile didn’t bug me either, but that dress she wore. As I looked at it I felt strange, I looked down to my outfit, this tuxedo I’m in, that dress she wore. This all feels familiar. Have I been here before? Have I been married before? 

The memories came back to me slowly as the little girl gave her impression of a wedding ceremony. “Do you Barbie take this man as your husba... husbi... hus... um... man-wife?” She nodded the head of the Barbie doll and said for her “yes.” She gripped my sides with one hand, and pressed her index finger at the back of my head. “And do you Jeff take this woman as your wife?” she asked, and yet at the same time I thought those exact words as she spoke. Was this a real memory or was my mind playing a trick on me? 

“Jeff?” I asked myself. Is that my name? Somehow it stuck, this was what I remembered. I was married, and my name it must be Jeff, but how did all this happen, and how did I get shrunk? But despite my mind racing over this new discovery I still responded to the little girl’s question. “No” I said hoping it would change things, it didn’t. 

She simply pressed at the back of my head and made me nod. “Yes” she said for me. “Then I now pronounce you two wife and man-wife, now kiss.” She gripped the doll and I in either hand and pressed us together. I was squished up to the doll’s plastic body; her firm uncompressing plastic was uncomfortable to be forced up against. Her big plastic breasts were hard round objects that pressed up to my chest and didn’t feel soft and enjoyable as real flesh would be. My face was pressed against the doll’s face. She had that design to fake the appearance of makeup and her fixed smile always felt like she was enjoying my suffering. Her long blonde hair surrounded and my head and her clothing felt no less coarse than mine. 

“Time for the honey moon in the new car” said the little girl while stuffing the doll and I into a doll’s convertible. I adjusted myself into the driver’s seat, not that I could actually control where the car goes. She pushed the back of it the doll and I were forced back into our seats from the sudden momentum. 

Despite all the rush one thought remained in my mind, and I said it out loud to myself. “I remember getting married.” I have a real wife, I’m a real man. I can’t stand to live like this. I must escape and find her, my true wife, the woman who truly loves me. “That’s it; I’m finding a way out of here now!” I said to myself determined to succeed. But how can I escape? 

As the car was pushed closer to the door my opportunity became apparent. I saw the girl’s dollhouse and I formulated a plan to escape. I shouted up to the giant girl “You forgot the reception!” She stopped moving the car. 

“What’s a recept, recepto...” she struggled to pronounce. 

“A reception is the party after a wedding! That’s where the friends of the married couple get together and congratulate them!” I shouted up to her, all while hoping this would work. Her smile implied she liked that idea. She reached for the dollhouse and pushed it over to the car, and then she grabbed her big box of dolls. She dumped the contents of the box gleefully and took the doll and I from the car. 

“OK Jeff you and Barbie are going to throw a party with your friends” she said in her usual unsympathetic cheer. “Barbie all your friends are here, there’s Megan, and Sara, and Courtney, and Jessica, and Cindy, and Sophia...” she continued to ramble on about the dolls and each name she had given for them. Fortunately I remembered she didn’t have any male dolls to introduce me to, so I was ignored for the moment. Being a little too gossipy will prove to be your downfall little girl, or at least it’ll cost you my freedom. 

I was lucky enough to have the dollhouse be in front of the door to her bedroom. She wasn’t paying attention to me and I quietly snuck around to the other side of the dollhouse. I heard her still gabbing on for the dolls, her enthusiasm for playing with dolls was getting the better of her. I was now on the side of the dollhouse facing the door, while she was on the other side of the dollhouse. That’s it I’m running! 

I ran as fast as I could; only looking back for just an instant. She was still distracted by her dolls. Perfect. I saw the slight opening between the door and the door frame. That’s my exit! I rushed over to it and quickly ran to the other side of the frame. I was out of her room. Did she notice? I didn’t hear anything from inside her room. If I poked my head back in there she would certainly see me. I’m not letting that happen. 

I looked around this hallway I was in, moderately furnished, a comfy home. I realized I should still keep some distance from her room. I briskly walked down the hallway. I couldn’t really tell which way was the exit to this house, but if I just found someone older than that little monster I’d be safe. 

Then I heard a familiar sound. Thud, thud! Someone big was walking around here. It must be that big sister I saw a few days ago. But where is she. Then I saw a door open from the other end of the hallway. As the door opened it revealed the white tiles of a bathroom, and emerging from it was the older sister. She was rather stunning, her long nearly-black brown hair spread over her back, shoulders, and chest. Even though her hair appeared to be naturally straight she clearly hadn’t been brushing it. She wore a grey tank top and what looked like black panties. Her figure was clear to see from this angle; C-cup breasts, moderate hip width, and long smooth-looking legs. She was brushing her teeth, unaware of me as she opened the door. 

Now Things are looking up for me, I just need to get her attention. I waved my arms from where I stood at the end of the hallway. This would surely get her attention. Then those beautiful emerald eyes of hers locked onto me. She stood there staring at me shocked; probably unable to believe what her own eyes were showing her. Our eyes were locked together; we must have stood there just staring at each other for a minute. Her toothbrush hung in her mouth, motionless; she no longer thought to keep her grip on it. She dropped her toothbrush on the ground in total astonishment. But then something unexpected happened, I swear her big beautiful mouth spelled out the words “I’ve found you.” 

This sent a chill down my spine. Why would she say that under her breath? What does that mean? Does she know about me and how I got shrunk? I couldn’t contemplate this anymore because as she took a step towards me I became overwhelmed with fear. Thud sounded as she took a step closer. I decided to run from her, she didn’t seem quite so trusting anymore. I rushed for another open door; this must be the way out. Thud! She must have taken another step. Thud! She was getting closer but I was running as fast as I could. I was perspiring already and out of breath. Thud! I looked back in a moment of fear. She had only taken four steps and already she was halfway to reaching me. It was as if a skyscraper had been given the ability to walk and it was chasing me. Thud! She took another step closer but I was losing energy trying to keep away from her. Thud! This time she sounded even closer than before. I can’t keep running, she’s going to get me. Thud! Then the shadow of her giantess stature loomed over me. Tears formed in my eyes, I knew I couldn’t outrun her. Thud! As I looked back she was now bending over to grab me with be gigantic arm. Her hand getting closer, closer, so close she could grab me! 

I felt the sharp and powerful grip of her fingers encircling me. They gripped me on either side and suddenly I was plucked from the floor. I screamed but my voice must sound like just a squeak to her, “No! Please don’t hurt me!” But she still held me and the sudden rush of wind silenced me as I was pulled up to her level. She was standing up and holding me tight in her hand, but seeing how far the hard floor was from me then it didn’t feel tight enough. She raised me to her face. Those gigantic green eyes staring at me, mouth open in surprise, and then turned to an expression of pleasure. She smiled as she stared at me helpless in her hand and quivering in fear. 

She then spoke words that made clear her intentions for me; haunting words that sealed my fate. She said “this is going to be fun.” I froze in shock, mouth agape. She turned around and proceeded to her bedroom. I can’t outrun her. It only took her eight steps to catch me while I had to run as fast as I could just to keep a distance, and it still wasn’t enough. She was bigger than the younger sister, faster, smarter, and I can’t escape her. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. Every step she took sounded like thunder in the distance, and from inside her grip felt like an earthquake. We approached the door to her bedroom. As we entered I knew I was going to be treated exactly like I was before, a toy.