- Text Size +

The giant teenage girl gripped me tight in her hand as she walked into her bedroom. That smile on her face, it was so frightening I could barely stand to look at her. Those emerald green eyes staring at me with sadistic glee, I knew I was destined for trouble.

“Good thing I woke up early this morning” she said to herself. Using the hand she wasn’t holding me with she put a finger to her lower lip and thought out loud. “Now what shall I do with you? Play time? Nail polishing? Or maybe you’ll give me a back massage? Oh well there’s time for all those things now that I have you all to myself.” She closed the door to her bedroom and locked it.

I knew there was no way I could outsmart her, she was nearly an adult. She was much stronger and faster than her sister. The only thing I could do was beg.

“Please, please don’t do this to me. I’m a human being, I’m not property” I said in complete defeat.

“Oh no, you’re property alright. You’re all mine and nothing is going to take you from me” she said with menace. She sat at a desk and examined my clothing. “What’s this little outfit you’re in?” She held me with both hands, her thumbs pressing down on my arms, keeping my body spread out for her to look at. “A doll’s tuxedo?” she asked with irritation. “Where’d you get that? Unless...” She looked back to her locked door, her long dark hair trailing over her chest. “That little brat. She gave you this didn’t she?” she growled as she spoke. She turned her head back to me. “Well she’s not getting you anytime soon, you can be sure of that.” Her grip on my arms remained strong.

“Please, let go, you’re crushing me” I said miserably. She released her grip on her right side, and I was rolled over into her left hand. Then her left hand tightened and I was lifted up to her eye level.

“You’re mine, you need to understand that” she stated coldly. “If I want to hold you, I’ll hold you.” She held me close to her enormous face, then let go of me, dropping me into her right hand. I tried to get to my knees on her giant right hand. “If I want to drop you, I’ll drop you.” A smile formed on her face. I was expecting the worst. “And if I want to hurt you, I’ll hurt you.” She proceeded to spank me with her index finger as I remained on my hands and knees. The sharp slap from her finger knocked me forward. “You don’t get to decide things here. That’s my privilege.”

I curled up into a fetal position on her right hand. I knew I was doomed. “I’m not going to do tasks for you” I shouted in one last fit of defiance.

“Really?” she asked. She stood up and her left hand plucked me from her right hand. I was held level to her eye but only held by the back of my tuxedo shirt. As I saw the ground so tremendously far away I would have lost control of my bowels if not for the fact that I hadn’t been fed much. “You might have noticed I’m a bit tall for my age, keep that in mind next time you don’t want to do what I say. But if you still want me to let you go...” I feared she would let me drop to the floor so I surrendered.

“No! Don’t drop me! I’ll do what you want! I’ll be your property!” I shouted in panic.

“Just the way I like it” she said in horrid joy. She closed both hands around me. She lowered me down to level with her breasts, and she sat back at her desk. “Now those clothes will have to come off.” I looked up at her with disgust. “I do things differently than my sister; I like my men nude and obedient.” She poked her manicured fingernail under my tuxedo shirt and pulled. It hurt as she tried to take it off. After ripping it twice she got it off. “Now for the pants” she said.

“Never mind, I’ll do it myself” I said irritated. I reached for my pants. She pressed her index finger on my chest.

“Oh no, I like the simple tactile pleasure of objectifying you” she said enraptured in the moment. “I strip you, and you get stripped.” She still smiled as she tugged at the fabric of my pants. She tore them off with one simple motion. I stood there nude and covered my member with my hands. She must not have liked it because she frowned at this. “No no, you don’t keep things from me. I want a peek.” She took my arms with either hand, each arm pressed between and index finger and a thumb. I tried my best to hide it with my legs but she simply lifted me up in the air. I couldn’t cover myself, I gave up on hiding. My legs were spread for her to see. She smiled at the sight of my member. “A cute little dick for a cute little man.” She snickered. She pushed me over into her left hand. My arms were held on either side but her left hand’s fingers only extended up past my waist. She reached her right hand into her desk. My heart almost stopped when I saw what she pulled out. It was a pair of tweezers!

“What are you doing with those?!” I demanded. She smiled menacingly as usual.

“Oh I just thought it might work out better between us if I got rid of that superfluous little thing between your legs” she said with no remorse. I turned ghostly pail at the thought of that. My heart pounded.

“No you’re not doing that to me!” I shouted.

“You don’t get to decide anything, you just obey” she said authoritatively. “Now then, it’ll be just a little pluck with these and you’ll be rid of that pesky little penis.” She laughed gleefully indifferent to my horror.

“No, no no no!” I panicked. “That’s part of me, you can’t rip it off!” I flailed my legs in fear hoping it might stop her, but I knew it wouldn’t.

“It might make things so much simpler between us. No chance of you getting feelings for me that I don’t approve of. Your sexuality is irrelevant, my sexuality is your business, so that makes it all simple.” She poked my member with the tweezers. The metal felt so cold.

“No! Stop!” I shouted. She moved the tweezers lower to my testicles. She gripped them between the tweezers!

“Or I could simply remove the cause of all this masculine testosterone nonsense and have you neutered. It would be just like popping a pimple. Well two pimples, actually.” She snickered and I thought I’d have a heart attack at that moment.

“No! I’ll obey your every desire” I pleaded. “If you order me to not do something, I’ll obey. If you order me to not have feelings, I’ll do it.” She poked me once more in the member.

“That’s what I like to hear little man” she said joyfully. “You’ll do what I say from now on.” She put the tweezers away and walked over to her bed. At this moment I was still terrified but I had enough sense to look around a little. Her bedroom was reasonably furnished, the walls painted beige. She had at least three bookshelves, a door for a closet, her desk and her bed. The shelves were stacked with books. I guessed she was quite a reader, rather smart, this confirmed my belief that I wouldn’t be able to outsmart her.

She sat on the bed with a thump. She smiled at me; it was different this time, like she was excited for something. She licked her lips with perverse glee. “Time for our date little man” she said leaning back onto the bed. “You’re my little fuck-buddy”. I was speechless after hearing those words, my mouth hung open. “If you’re a real man then you’ll love this” she said placing her finger into her black panties and stretching them wide open. She lowered me inside them.

“Not again” I thought to myself. The black fabric of her panties surrounded me. This time I saw a hairy vulva. Her pubic hair had grown in well but it looked like it must have been trimmed because it ended abruptly on either side. It was so warm to the touch, more so than her hands had felt while she grasped me. Her vulva was an enormous fleshy mass of femininity. The smell was also strong, akin to that of fish. She smiled at me from the other end of her giant body.

“You know what to do” she said with a smile. “Rub me the right way.” Honestly my fear of her still remained, but a new emotion was forming. It was lust. I imagined she must have been under age technically, and she was of a monstrous size, and she wanted me as property. However something about this was alluring. Her giant female body all open and presented to me. I knew she expected me to provide pleasure for her and my feelings weren’t even an afterthought for her, but still. I liked her body, her sexy giant body. I began to rub my now erect member up to her vaginal lips. These might have felt soft and tender for a regular sized woman, but for a giantess, she was thick and leathery. I loved the feeling of rubbing it against her; I massaged my arms up to those lips. I caressed the outer skin of her vulva; the pubic hair got in the way a little. She giggled. “Tickles” she said delightfully. I continued to rub her with my full body. I pushed my arms up against the inner flesh of her vulva. I looked up, and there it was; her clitoris. I knew that was the sensitive part of female genitalia. If only I could reach it. I had to clime the vulva just a little, pressing my chest onto it. Once my hands reached it I gave it a big squeeze. She gasped, she liked it. I rubbed the clitoris some more. This excited her. I loved her sexual moaning I induced for her. Her giant legs stretched out and lifted up, back and forth, each movement was a powerful shifting I felt from in between her legs. It was beginning to get wet down there. Moisture came oozing out of her vagina, so warm, and such a strong smell.

She was loving it, but then her moaning stopped and she pulled the panties off completely. “Enough teasing, start pleasing” she said playfully. That wasn’t enough? I couldn’t help but think that after all the moaning she was doing. She suddenly grabbed me in her right hand. “Time for some spelunking little guy” she said playfully.

“Spelunking?” I asked myself. “But that’s cave exploring, wait, oh no!” but it was too late. She shoved me headfirst into her vagina. The warm female flesh surrounded me. It was so wet, I slid smoothly into her. I was surrounded in darkness immediately, the flesh tightening around me. She pushed me in further; I kept my arms at my sides, her grip on my legs was so strong. For a moment I thought I could hear her heart beat. Then a sudden thrust out backward. She had retracted me out of her just barely. Then suddenly she thrust me back in. Then back out. Then back in. I was being used as a human dildo. I didn’t mind, if not for the fact I would have to hold my breath as best I could. The warm cum in her vagina was lubricating me as I passed in and out. It was starting to get faster. She must love this. I liked it to, but I wished I could breathe a little easier. We were going faster and faster until suddenly she held me in very deep. The vaginal fluid was bursting in from somewhere farther than my head, surrounding me in its hot sticky fluidity. I thought I heard her moan while I was still inside her. She pulled me out.

She came like a real adult, and now I was soaked in it. The feminine slime she made pooling around me as I sat on her bed-sheets. As I wiped the cum from my face I saw her panties slung on one leg. Those two legs towering over me even though they were bent. I heard her moaning with satisfaction in the other direction. I turned around to see her lying on the bed, she must have climaxed hard. I didn’t even ejaculate from that. I guess it really was more scary than sexy for me.

Suddenly her giant hand loomed over me. I was grabbed once again. This time she pulled me up close to her face. “Nice work little man” she said calm from the climax. “We’re going to get along just fine together.” She sat up then leaned over to the side of her bed. I was confused as to what she was doing; it looked like she was reaching for something. She pulled out a shoebox with the hand she wasn’t holding me with. I began to guess what that was for and the sudden realization disappointed me. “Here’s your new home” she said, opening the lid. Inside I could see a large blue dildo. I didn’t want to be placed in there. But I knew she wasn’t going to listen to me. She put me inside then reached over to her desk. I suppose she grabbed a pencil and used it to poke holes in the lid of the shoebox because when she recovered the shoebox light from holes in the lid where the only illumination. I felt her place the shoebox back under her bed, with me still inside it. And there we were, her big blue dildo and I, two sex toys, both her property.