- Text Size +

10. Water Games

Not another game. My heart almost stopped completely, as I had a flashback of our last game where I was mauled and nearly killed ( and eaten).

" Another game?" I said nervously starting to shake in Maddison's hand.

" I know, I'm excited too! This game is easy just survive while I finish cleaning myself up." Maddison joyfully said, crouching down to put me on the shower floor and put in the stopper in the shower drain to prevent water from going down.

I can't believe what I heard, just survive?!?! This can't be for real! Is this some kind of game to her!? Okay, yeah it is, but this is just ridiculous!

Let the madness commence as Maddison turned a different knob this time, and much farther as the water started blasting down at full force. I immediately took note to that this water was cold, very cold, that it made my body shiver, but for the first time it wasn't due to fear.

" Maddison enough of this!" I shouted up at her. Part of me feels like she can't hear me over the shower water, the other part feels she's deliberately ignoring me. Probably the first, but I think she'd ignore me still even if she could hear my cries. Nonetheless, I'm wasting my breath as the chilling water was rising fast ( relative to my height of course) and I made my way over to Maddison's foot to begin pounding on it to get Maddison's attention.

" Maddis- whoa!" I quickly jumped over to the side as Maddison lifted up her foot and dropped it back down creating a little wave that pushed me back.

At this point the water was up to my neck and my body was shaking like a leaf about to fall in Autumn . My body temperature was dropping like a stone, as my breathing started to become labored and I could possibly go into a state of hypothermia at this rate, I don't know if the water feels colder due to my size, or how Maddison seems un-phased by the cold water, maybe she doesn't mind the cold water, either way her body will withstand it far better than mine is right now.
Drowning was also a huge fear in my mind, considering I didn't know how to swim, especially since now the water has risen to the point where I had to start flailing to keep myself afloat, un-helped by the cold water that was quickly sapping away my strength.

" E-e-e-e-e-enough of this insanity M-m-m-mad-dison!" I yelled upwards, my voice was very shaky, as my body was like a cell phone set to vibrate right now, as I struggled to keep flailing. My pleas were only replied by Maddison's soft humming, as she lifted her foot again, however this time I can't do anything to move myself out of harms way as her huge foot descended down onto my body and pressed me underwater.

I was hoping Maddison would release her foot, but how foolish of me to even think that, as she kept me roughly pinned underneath her foot, underwater. I attempted to struggle my way out to no avail, and was quickly draining not only strength, and my body temperature further, but the seconds of oxygen that I had left. My body started to convulse, as it could do little more to provide it with proper heat, and my grip on reality was almost gone.

Just as I thought death was upon me Maddison lifted her foot up off me, as I slowly began to float back upwards on my back, wildly coughing water out of my body, too weak to even shiver at this point. Maddison on the other hand was nowhere near as finished as I was right now, as she reached over to unplug the drain.

I didn't get much time to even attempt to rest, as I found myself  starting to drift closer and closer to the drain. My eyes widened like never before as I was now threatened by being sucked down into the terrible depths of the sewers, where I may never be found, having to face rats, possible starvation, roaches, who knows what else, and could die one of the most horrible deaths imaginable. Even being eaten by Maddison seemed more desirable. I flailed my limbs again like never before, while Maddison finally turned off the knob to the shower and stepped out of it, leaving me to struggle for my life.

My struggling was short lived as my strength and stamina were all gone, and there was nothing left to do but accept my fate, I couldn't even feel my body anymore as the drain was dangerously close now.

Just when I was doomed Maddison's hand came back in like a net and caught me as the last of the water got sucked in. Maddison cupped me in her hand as she lifted me up to her for a quick inspection. " Mmm, you're amazing Franky." Maddison whispered as she clasped her other hand on my convulsing body.

Chapter End Notes:

Good guess Carycomic