- Text Size +

12. Bitter Sweet Dreams

" Wake up Franky, it's morning time sweet heart." I heard someone say to me. The voice sounded like an echo, and I can't exactly make out who it belonged to as I slowly opened my eyes.

My vision cleared quickly and my eyes went wider and wider when I realized I somehow ended up on the ground floor of Maddison's room.

Just when I turned over to see where I was I bumped straight into the biggest foot of my life, and I looked way up to see the lady of the hour herself, Maddison standing up at full volume. My gosh she's so huge, wait something isn't right. Maddison is huge. . . . . .. . bigger than usual. That's when it hit me like a brick, the room itself was bigger. I've shrunk even further?!?

" Uh- h-h good morning Maddison." I asked clearly afraid, subconsciously taking a few steps back. Before I reached up to Maddison's ankles, now I was barely as high as her toes.

" Rise and shine, I've been wondering bestie, why did you lie to me?" Maddison asked bluntly, cocking her her head to the side.

A cold chill went down my spine, since I had a feeling I knew exactly what she was referring too. " W-w-what do you mean?" I asked starting to sweat. Playing dumb was the only option that came to mind.

" Oh don't try it bestie, playing dumb won't help you. Why did you toy with my emotions? Just so you can get back to normal. Mmm, and after all those nice things you said to me, you're such a bad friend." Maddison said stoically. She saw right through me, there's no telling what she'll do next.

" H-how did you know? Where's Liza?! I asked, not knowing where I went wrong with my plan, everything seemed to have been working so well before.

" Woman's intuition, oh and I already took care of her and you're next." Maddison harshly said, her voice fading out as well as the rest of her gigantic body into nothing-ness.

I don't have the foggiest idea where Maddison went, and I don't want to stick around to figure out if she was coming back. So I ran like a criminal caught red-handed, I'm not sure where I was going but anywhere was better than remaining stationary to my impending doom

I ran harder than I ever thought I could, so I thought. No matter how fast I ran I seemed to remain in the same spot. I wanted to believe it was because of my tiny stature that the distance I ran was minimal, but even then it seemed like I hadn't moved a centimeter. My panic went through the roof as my breathing started to get very labored, I think I'm about to have a panic-attack.

Speaking of roofs, I began to hear a strange noise coming from up above. A strange cracking noise as I saw some debris and rubble start to fall from the ceiling to the ground, it was even cracking gradually. My initial thought was that the house was going to collapse. As bad as that seems, what's actually happening is far worse. Looking upwards to the sound, I found out the roof was moving upwards. . .like it was being lifted upwards! I looked in horror as the roof rose higher and higher until it broke off of the house entirely, and what do you know the person responsible was Maddison, smiling down at me from way up above outside her house.

Maddison somehow grew, to colossal proportions and looked absolutely massive. I should consider myself lucky I didn't crap or piss myself, I've never been so scared in my life.

" Aww, poor scared, little Franky." Maddison said, her voice booming and sending vibrations throughout my body.

Maddison was a true giant now, I was an ant staring at a skyscraper right now as Maddison tossed the roof into the far off distance.

" Go ahead and try to run tiny Franky." Maddison commanded, her voice nearly making me have a heart-attack.

Nonetheless I took her advice and picked up running. This time, I did cover some ground until I slipped and fell on something. The slip made me skid and fall flat on my backside.

I sat up instantly, knowing I had no time to spare, but I did look down to see what caused my fall and I realized my hands and back felt wet. To my disbelief it was a puddle of blood and mush on the ground. It was a horrific sight to behold, a sack of battered skin with skin protruding from various angles of it, a majority of them looking fractured or broken. I could even see a couple of the mangled organs reduced to raw meat and a skull that looked like it went through a steam roller. It was sickening seeing the broken school, and pink mush that looked to once be a brain, with some visible, tangled black hair. Black hair. . . .

" L-Li-LIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I screamed in utter terror as it struck me that this was Liza's nearly unrecognizable body. " Oh my god, I- what do I d-" I only stuttered and stammered, knowing there's nothing I can do now.

" Say hi to all my old friends Franky, okay?" Maddison said with her continental sized foot raised into the sky, and it filled my entire plane of vision, it's huge shadow making the majority of the room go dark. Then it descended down on me, and my vision went black.

" Wake up Franky, Franky wake up!" I heard a voice echo again, I felt something prodding me.

I sat up immediately, awakening in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. I looked around frantically, noticing it was still night and Maddison was standing in front of me.

" It was. . .just a dream. . ." I said panting, and noticing I was normal size, well 6-inch normal size, but it's better than being ant sized and Maddison being at truly giant size. Looking over to Liza I noticed she was perfectly intact and sleeping, invoking my sigh of relief that everything was still semi-normal.

" Aww, did you have a nightmare?" Maddison cooed, lifting her to trace down my chest.

Much to both of our surprise my body reflexively jumped backwards as soon as she made contract with me. Never have I seen Maddison so shocked before.

" Uh, so-sorry Maddsion. Just a uuuh- really bad dream." I said unconvincingly. There's no way I can tell her what I really dreamed. This didn't stop my body from shivering in Maddison's presence, as I began to hold myself.

" Oh my poor little bestie." Maddison sympathetically whispered as she brought her arounds around me and hugged me to her chest. With most of the appliances in the room off I could hear her heart beating. I didn't even know Maddison had a heart, it was still a methodical sound either way.

" It's alright Franky, it was only a dream. Dreams aren't real, and I won't let anything happen to my little Franky." Maddison gently said, starting to stroke my back.

As contradicting as her words are considering Maddison has caused me more pain and distress within 24 hours than I have ever felt my whole life, I really needed the comfort no matter where it came from.

" Don't worry you can sleep with me Franky." Maddison soothingly said, sitting down at the side of her bed.

I don't understand, this is exactly what I had planned except instead of having a fake bad dream, I had a real dream (pardon the oxymoron) that scared the hell out of me, and I find myself being consoled by my captor. . . .again. Even worse that I'm actually liking it, it's almost like I want or even need her comfort and embrace.

" Thank you Maddison." I said slowly, I was almost lured back to sleep again.

Maddison then lifted me up to her gigantic lips to give me a peck on the face before hugging me back to her warm chest. I was too tired to even work up a blush, but before I fell asleep I was worked over with emotions from the moment, and said something I never thought I would.

" I love you Maddison." I said softly closing my eyes.

Before I drifted off one-hundred percent, I heard Maddison's voice sounding angelic as it echoed in my head prior to my lights shutting out. " I love you too Franky."