- Text Size +
13. Morning Dilemma

The sensation of sun rays on my body made me re-awaken from my deep slumber, I felt pretty rejuvenated too. Shifting my eyes about I noticed I was in Maddison's bed nuzzled up to her glorious bosom, with her soft hands holding me there. Right there I remembered how miserably my plan failed, everything that I wanted to fake happened for real which once again sucked me into Maddison's allure. It's pretty tough to swallow the fact that Maddison comforted me through the night.


My body started to shake once Maddison started to move and sit up and boy did she look stunning as the sun beamed behind her which enhanced her stunning skin and brown hair. That's when I remembered what Maddison and I said to one another. I don't know if I meant it or not, but I'm positive Madison did. Maddison began to rub her eyes before she looked down at me. " Good morning little lover." She said, sweetly winking at me.


Holy shit did she seriously call me lover? Wait, does that mean she think we're going out. . . . .oh crap why ever did I say that I loved her last night, I'll be kicking myself for that for sure.


" I hope you slept well, you were so cute cuddling up to me in your sleep." Maddison smiled while batting her eyes a few times. That's unsettling news, it's not like I had control over what I did in my sleep, but I'm sure Maddison took delight in it.


" Anyway I've got a lesson today so I better get freshened up. Just hand tight little lover." Maddison said rolling out of bed and stretching.


Gee great she called me lover again, but I almost forgot about the plan, I have to keep Maddison's attention so she forgets to move Liza. Who knows how Maddison will interpret this, but I can't let her leave.


" W-wait! Maddison. . . . .can. .I come with you?" I asked timidly, I know Maddison will take this way out of context somehow. Maddison's face spoke for itself, I thought she was going to rocket up to the moon because of how happy she looked.


" Sure, how can I leave my lover all alone." Maddison said in a chipper tone picking me up into her hands. " I know how to make things more productive." Maddison said sounding like she had an idea.


Instead of placing me on her shoulder or holding me in her hands she lowered me all the way down to the floor before walking into the closet in her room. After looking through it for a bit Maddison came back with a pair of pink slippers that looked pretty fresh, so I'm guessing she doesn't wear them too often if not at all. This didn't stop my eye from twitching as she as she dropped them down in front of me. I had a feeling what she was about to do.

" Since you already have become so acquainted with my chest and upper body perhaps you should get familiar with my lower parts. After all lovers should be comfortable with each others bodies." Maddison explained.

What the hell did I get myself into? I can't just go and refuse now since I'm the one who asked to come with her, but what kind of reasoning is Maddison using!?! Getting familiar with the same foot that nearly crushed me in a psychotic game, almost drowned me in the shower, and made a pancake out of me in my dreams!? If anything I'm too familiar with it!

" Eer, um okay." I hesitantly complied, short term pain for long term gain I guess.

" Goody, don't worry I won't be too rough." Maddison winked, as she jutted her foot forward to my bum making me tumble forward into the slipper on the right.


I wasn't alone as the light from outside was soon obstructed by Maddison's huge right foot coming in and pressing me into the back of the slipper. Being so close to the foot that came within seconds of ending my life twice and gave me nightmares was more than enough to make me cringe. Still, I had to keep my bodily reflexes under control, it would be pretty complicating if Maddison figured out I was afraid of her. All in all it was a pretty weird sensation thankfully I was right in my hunch that Maddison hasn't worn the slippers much so they didn't have Maddison's scent to heavily, not that it mattered considering her foot was on me. Her foot had quite an aroma, not bad but mainly the faint scent of lotion merging with the foot's natural odor. I would've liked to have gotten into a more comfortable position, but I felt my elevation rise and fall which tells me that Maddison started to walk. With each passing step her foot started pressing me up farther against the slipper and I bumped up and down. Eventually though, I fell flat and Maddison's found it's way right on top of me. Now with each step I slid under her foot a bit further and I was being mushed, it was unc omfortable but nowhere near as painful as some of the other antics that Maddison has performed.

It was quite a ride until Maddison's movement stopped. There was no way for me to see where I was, and I only had hearing to go off of, that isn't saying much since any sound was pretty much muffled by her foot well before it reached my ears. Nonetheless, Maddison's the smooth sole was right on top of me, and with her at a stop it was a good time to get myself back to a semi-lateral position. I began to squirm under Maddison's foot gradually scooting up from underneath it to the back of the slipper. I'm not sure if Maddison is ticklish or thought I was intending to do something else, but Maddison began to move her around a bit too within the confounds of the slipper. This did nothing to help me to get re-situated and only made her foot rub against my body further.

Maddison soon stopped and all that movement and little heat escaping out of the slipper it was getting a little toasty in here and I needed to breathe out my mouth for sufficient oxygen. Unfortunately, as soon as I opened my mouth, Maddison started to wiggle her toes. I'm not sure if this was some weird footsie thing, but one of her wiggling toes found its way into my mouth. It wasn't the most gratifying thing to taste, it wasn't gross, just distinct, I tried to move my head to get away. These antics would go on for a few more minutes as Maddison finished doing who knows what, and then she was off again putting me on another rodeo ride with the bull that is her foot. It was another bumpy ride and I'm fairly positive that Maddison is doing more walking than necessary to prolong me being in here. At least this has been a far less painful experience compared to some of her more extreme shenanigans. Maddison continued about her morning routine before I finally felt the pressure on my body be relieved and I could see the light.

" Come on out lover, was that so bad?" Maddison asked cheerfully.

I slowly walked out of the slipper with my eyes closed sightly, the light over-powered them. And there was Maddison at full capacity, semi-dressed in a light pink blouse, with her hair-straightened and face made up nicely, sitting at the edge of her bed. The only thing un-finished was she was wearing no pants, only panties. It was hard not to make eye-candy over Maddison's body, I doubt she regularly exercises but she has a figure worth gawking over. I was snapped out of my little trance when I remembered that Maddison asked me question.

" Yeah, it was okay." I responded truthfully. Perhaps I should address this whole " lover" thing as well before it goes too fa.

" Hey Maddison, I think we need to talk." I suggested.

" Oh, I know Franky I've been thinking the same thing! And I think we both know what we need to talk about." Maddison joyfully said, as she reached down and picking me up so she could place me on one of her thighs. I felt like I was on a mountain when I looked up the figure of Maddison. However, I do wonder if she really did know what I wanted to talk about.

" We need to talk about our relationship and the love we have for each other." Maddison closed her eyes smiling.

Love, are you shitting me. . .love?!?! I've made a huge error, the whole point of this all was to try and get Maddison to fall for me, but she has completely taken total control over the tempo and boy is she jumping to some monumental conclusions. I may need a lawyer to get out of this one, especially since I only said that I loved her in the heat of the moment without thinking.

" Huh, what do you mean love?" I asked, trying to subtly deny it without being too bold about it.

" Don't act like you don't know it Franky, all the things that has happened. We've slept together, kissed, ate dinner, and took a shower together." Maddison said breaking down some of our major misadventures. I suppose she left out the parts where she kidnapped, shrunk, and almost murdered me since they wouldn't have sounded very romantic.

" You even got a little erection when you saw me." Maddison continued reminding me of one of many horrible humiliations I've suffered here. "Then you even released yourself on me" Maddison smiled softly with a slight blush, like she was glad I did that. So much for my composure because as soon as Maddison brought it to my awareness that she knew what I did in the shower last night, my face was so red with humiliation that you could fry an egg on my head.

" B-but, I co- so" I wanted to protest somehow, but there's no way I could have found a legitimate excuse for ejaculating on Maddison.

" It's okay lover, you don't have to explain your urges, and you can't help who you're attracted to. But, that makes us lovers and I've been thinking about you all night you know. Tonight we need to cement our bond when I come back home in the only acceptable way." Maddison whispered as she took a finger and traced it down to her stomach and lower and lower. I was hoping she'd come to a stop, but she continued until her finger was right on point with her panties, and I knew exactly what she was talking about. What the hell is wrong with her!?!?!! How does she come up with all this shit!?!? She seriously wants to have sex. . .SEX!?!?!?? How does that even work with me at 6-inches tall ?? What will she do stick me in her va- . . . . .I don't even wanna think about it.

I was at a total loss, and I don't know what to do.

" I know this will be awesome. Mmm, I'm gonna go right now so I can get back to you, see you later lover."

Maddison, picked me back up and placed her comparatively big lips on my small body in a kiss before placing me on the bed. She winked at me and put on some dark blue denim pants with a pair of flip flops, then proceeded to exit her room. I only stood on her bed dumbfounded, I could tell she was gone when I heard the front door close. There's only one thing I know at this point, at all costs I have to get out of here today.

-----

Never in my life have I been so disturbed, if for only 60 seconds I wish I was able to see what went on in Maddison's head I probably would be rendered blind.

" Franky! I think she's gone!" A familiar voice shouted over to me. It was Liza standing over at the edge of the dresser. Holy crap, I got so freaked out I forgot the plan was a complete success, Maddison forgot all about Liza. There's hope for me yet to avoid disaster.

" Hey Liza! Yeah she is." I yelled back, we were going to have to until we got into a closer range.

" You're amazing Franky, this worked out so perfectly." Liza said, I think I even saw a blush on her face I can't tell from this distance. What the hell did they both see in m- , oh yeah I was pretty much pulling the same crap I did with Maddison with Liza too. For the sake of evading conflict I won't tell her about the conversation that Maddison and I had a moment ago.

" Thanks Liza, now lets hurry up so we can get out of here." I stated warily, I was feeling pretty strange right now, like I was betraying Maddison. Liza may have been right about me not being 'truly' special to Maddison, but she has a way with her words that made me feel good nonetheless. But, I didn't have any time to feel remorseful, especially knowing how erratic Maddison could be.

" Is something wrong Frank?" Liza asked concerned about me looking a little out of it.

" Yeah, never better. Just open the cabinet so we can end this monstrosity already." I said putting a hand on the side of my head.

" I'm on it." Liza nodded and turned around to walk to the medicine file behind the mirror.

While Liza was in action, myself on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about Maddison. Yeah she's a complete lunatic but all the times she's embraced me, consoled me, I almost felt bare without her. . .I'm not sure what's wrong with me. In the midst of my thinking I heard Liza manage to open the cabinet behind the mirror.

" I did it!" Liza said, sounding proud of herself. " I'm going to try to stand on one of Maddison's medicine bottles to get to the device." Liza planned, starting to pull out one of containers of medicine for her to stand on for an extra-boost.

"That's great Liza!" I said excitedly. Screw Maddison once Liza gets to the device all my troubles will finally be over. Good thing Maddison has those bottles of medicine. Medicine bottles in her room. . . . . holy shit, she really does have a mental disorder. And all that stuff I said. . . .Oh God, no wonder she went off the rail and coming to all these bizarre conclusions. I'm gonna feel terrible wondering how Maddison would cope with seeing Liza and especially myself gone upon her re-arrival. But hell, I'm no therapist and a nutcase like Maddison is way out of my realm of understanding.

" Do you have it yet?" I asked impatiently trying to see if Liza had a hold on it or not. Even though we likely had plenty of time, I felt a sense of paranoia knowing how much trouble we'd be in if Maddison were to burst in and saw us fumbling around trying to escape.

" Would you relax, I almost got it." Liza sounded slightly irritated, I can't blame her since she's having to the labor here. Even if I had to endure most of the pain to get to this point Liza continued to try and bring the device down, gradually putting her hand on it, and scooting it closer to her a bit at a time. Every bit she moved it closer was like a small victory for us. Soon enough Liza had it at the edge of the shelf, I sure hope it wasn't fragile since Liza may have to let it fall on the dresser. If that happened we were thoroughly fucked for the remainder of our lives.

" Alright, here it comes." Liza said as she tipped over the device, and it landed with a thud, luckily it was still in tact.

" Wonderful! Wait, do you have any idea on how it works?" I asked, this was a great step but we weren't out of the woods yet. I may not know how it works, but maybe Liza does.

" Hmm, I've only seen Maddison use it a few times. I got a good look at it, I think there's a restore button . It should restore anything that the device has been used on to it's original size." Liza said, unsure as she started fumbling with the device's knobs and buttons.

" I think I've got something." Liza said ecstatically, she may be right as a green light on the side of the device blinked, I guess that means it's on. " Now I'll just press this." Liza curiously said pressing another button as a strong collection of green light started to build up in the front of the ray-like device.

" Be careful Liza, there's no telling if you're doing it right or not." I warned Liza, who knows how disastrous it could be if something were to go wrong. Liza I think wasn't listening to me at all seeming to be entranced by the moment.

" This is it Franky." She said almost hypnotically as she started to walk in front of the collection of green light that the device was producing. I almost couldn't watch as a bright flash encompassed the room for a second and Liza was hit. I crossed my fingers, toes, and whatever else I could cross for good luck, needing this to work.

I rubbed my eyes for a few seconds and backed away due to the light and the green light that was now emitting from Liza's body. I'm very nervous and watched with unimaginable suspense, but after a few seconds I finally noticed it, Liza's size was changing . . . for the better, she was getting bigger. This was going wonderfully.

" Liza! It's working! You're growing!" I said excitedly, knowing it'd be my turn next. Liza stayed quiet, the feeling must be pretty disorientating, but I watched with fascination as Liza was now at 2 feet tall and still going up. The re-growth quickened with her doubling to 4 feet tall, at that height Liza stepped off the dresser reaching the 5 foot mark and finally stopped at around 5'10 in my estimation.

The glow soon after dissipated from her body, and she was standing in full glory. I must admit she was absolutely beautiful at her full height, with a fairly slim but curvy frame and pale white skin. Liza herself looked like she saw someone with two heads as she started looking over her frame.

" To think I forgot what this feels like." Liza said looking around the room, I'm sure it feels much smaller to her now. As eager as I was to join her, I let her have her moment

" Thank you Franky I couldn't have done this without you." Liza said walking up to me, she was towering even higher than Maddison did with me on the bed. She was staring straight at me with a glint in those dark brown eyes, and she slowly maneuvered her finger down to start feeling my body with it.

" Oh god, look at you. You're so . . . .little. . .and . . . .fragile." Liza said staring at me like some new found species.

" I guess, but come on. Grow me back too please." I asked politely, it won't serve me well to sound demanding in the presence of Liza who went from being an amazon to me, to now a full-sized giant like Maddison. My words went right through Liza as she kept on prodding me. " It's so weird. . .you're like . . .a little toy . . . the little knight who saved me." Liza laughed a bit.

What the hell is she going on about, I wish she'd get over this interest and restore me too so we can get out of here!

Liza's lips only curled into a wide smile. " What's the big rush tiny Frank? Let me express my gratitude and have some fun with you."
Chapter End Notes:

Uh oh, I sure hope Liza hasn't joined the dark side.