- Text Size +

15. Curtain Call

I was too afraid to open my eyes, knowing that one of these gals would have supreme power over me and whoever was shrunken is pretty nerve-wrecking. But, I can't stall forever so I braced myself mentally and slowly opened my eyes.

I took a look at Liza first, no matter what happened I would be shocked and much to my amazement Liza was at full size, rubbing her eyes from the flash the device made. That must mean one thing, I turned my head quickly to look at Maddison this must be she was the one who was shrunken. Surely enough Maddison was. . . . . .the same size? It's true, she was trying to clear her vision as well but she was virtually as huge as Liza was to me. Wait that can't be right, it had to have hit something if it missed them. I looked around frantically everything was the same size. was it a misfire?

Slowly getting up on my feet I immediately fell straight down to my hands and knees, starting to feel extremely dizzy. Looking straight-forward at the two girls ahead of me, I re-evaluated and they were as big as ever. . . . . .and slowly getting bigger along with the rest of the room. Then the painful reality dawned upon me, that I was shrinking again.

This has got to be a joke, I seriously can't believe this is happening!! Why me!?!? I'd rather pick my fate in having Maddison or Liza shrunk, oh gosh this is terrible. I'm scared very scared, Maddison and Liza both temporarily halted their fighting to watch me helplessly shrink to about3 1/2 inches tall, roughly half of what I was prior to my second shrinking experience. My gosh they looked absolutely enormous, abnormally gigantic, my body was convulsing like crazy and my mind was racing with thoughts that I can't even grasp right now. Never in my life have I felt so small, weak, and vulnerable.

" AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, not sure how to cope with my new found tragedy.

" Now look what you did to my lover!" Maddison screamed at Liza, blaming her.

" Everything was fine until you showed up, besides he loves me better and he's coming with me!" Liza shouted right back, blaming Maddison.

" No! He's mine, and mine only! And now the power supply of my device is depleted!" Maddison argued back.

From here Liza and Maddison's bickering started all over again, fighting over me like I was some kind of un-owned property, it was startlingly disturbing. It's not even like they're asking if I'm okay. Everything has completely fallen apart and my hopes to returning back to normal have been reduced to pieces that are even smaller than I am. Now what, it was all for nothing, everything has now backfired and there's nothing I can do anymore.

To think my despairs came at the hands of Maddison and Liza. Maddison is so attractive, genuine, and playful. But it's her fault that I'm like this, she's nearly killed me without a second thought, and would eventually bore with me then killed me anyway. I wish I could love her, but she's a total maniac.

Liza is so mature, collected, and plain sexy. But she's so pushy, always putting me up on the front lines as I had to endure Maddison's torture on my own, then the one chance we get to escape she flushed it right down the pooper like an idiot.

I have conflicted opinions of both of them and they burned into one emotion, rage. Beyond all their beauty, attractive-ness, temptations remembering how they treated me and left me to play their game of manipulation, which only ended up with me getting burned lite a fire in me like I've never felt before.

" Maddison, Liza." I said calmly looked at them wide-eyed like an animal that was about to lose it.

" What is it little Frank? First tell Maddison you want to be with me." Liza said, staring daggers at Maddison.

" Shut up! He wants to be with me!" Maddison shouted in retaliation. What do you know, they were about to get started arguing again. I just can't take it anymore.

" WOULD BOTH OF YOU STUPID IDIOTS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hollered at the top of my lungs, I don't know how long I sound to them, but I hope it's as serious as I sound in my head. Maddison and Liza stopped to look in absolute disbelief at my outburst. I then, turned my head to face Liza.

" LIZA! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST SELFISH IMBECILE ALIVE!!! ALL YOU'VE DONE WAS TEASE, MOCK, AND EMBARRASS ME FOR YOUR OWN SATISFACTION! Oh, but as soon as I strike up an idea or two you're my best buddy! You opportunistic bitch! It doesn't end there though, as soon as we get a golden ticket out of here, you have to be miss cool, miss relax, and now I'm in this fix because you were too stupid to keep your word! And the fucking cherry on top being instead of restoring me back to normal, you schemed to take me for yourself!?!?!? Have you learned anything from all of this!?!??! You're no better than that crazy-cunt Maddison over there. I was foolish to think pretending to ask you out would make you put someone ahead of yourself idiot!" I ranted, letting Liza have it big time, now I turned my sights to Maddison.

" Maddison, you know you're pretty sincere, genuine, and compassionate when you want to be. TOO BAD THAT'S TOTALLY OVERSHADOWED BY THE FACT YOU'RE A SPOILED, SELF-ENTITLED, PSYCHOTIC, PIECE OF SHIT! HOW DO YOU POSSIBLY JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS! It may be tragic that you had social trouble and hardships, but we owe you NOTHING! You're crazy! Do you think I didn't notice all those pills behind your mirror!?!? When's the last time you've even taken them!?! I would sue you for attempted murder if I get out of here, you scare me! I feel like my life is in danger whenever you're around me. That nightmare I had last night was of you! You're the monster kids are afraid of when they go to bed! All you do is tease me, hurt me, console me, SO YOU CAN HURT ME AGAIN! I'm ashamed I ever even tried to fake falling in love with you! Liza was right on one thing, I'm not special to you, you would've pulverized me beyond repair, kill me, and replaced me like some broken toy! I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT, EVER LOVE A PSYCHO, MANIACAL, CONTROL FREAK, KIDNAPPING, ROTTEN, MURDERING, BITCH LIKE YOU!" I exclaimed, I thought my lungs were gonna burst. For the first time my face wasn't red from embarrassment, but anger and I was panting from my complete meltdown. Liza and Maddison on the other hand looked at me with blank faces.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That was awfully brave of Franky. I wonder if it's a good idea to mouth off to two gals well over 10 times your size.