- Text Size +

16.Game Over

I think my actions were quite brave, honorable, commendable, and also incredibly stupid. Yeah, I totally sounded off on two giants who could flatten me in an instant. But, you know if I could reverse time I'd do it again, a moment I could actually be proud of during my time here.

" Excuse me!!?" Liza screamed angrily. " Don't you go and act so noble when you're going around trying to play with our hearts!"

" Like I had a choice! You both always trying to dominate me using yo-"  My retort was cut off as Liza harshly grabbed in her hand and got back to her feet.

" You little creep, did you really think you could try to play me, and say all of that without consequence?" Liza snarled increasing her squeeze on me, which made me scream in pain. Maddison meanwhile was on her knees,  crying.

" It was all a lie. . . . . . . . .he lied.  . . . .  how  could he lie. . .all that meant nothing to him." Maddison spoke hypnotically, like her whole world collapsed before her.

" And here I thought you were smarter than this Frank, I hope your ready for a world of hurt." Liza said in a low tone, increasing the pressure even further, it was impossible to breathe at this point.

" Liza wait!" Maddison screamed, snapping out of her trance.

" What is it before I make Franky into mince-meat." Liza said momentarily softening her grip on me. Maddison then got up standing fully erect now as she stared at me in Liza's hand with a renewed vigor in her eyes.

In a swift motion Maddison smacked Liza's hand causing her to let go of her grip on me and I screamed as I began to fall, I bumped in between Liza and Maddison's body's a few times before I landed on the ground. I didn't take the fall very well at all considering I landed on my side, I heard my shoulder crack, it may be dislocated.

" There's no need to finish him off so fast. Instead we should . . . . .play a game." Liza said maliciously with a smile.

" Oh I like the sound of that." Liza smiled back, before looking down at me.

Armageddon has come at full blitz and I've got nothing. No one to save me or help me, all I can do is endure and wait as the two giantesses surrounded me, Liza standing at my feet and Maddison by my head.

" This game is easy, we'll just play with you until we've had enough." Maddison said winking down at me.

" Oh, I'm sure you can do it Franky." Liza mockingly said, knowing when Maddison said until they've had enough means when I'm dead.

Maddison then decided to take a few steps back, she was measuring me up for something. " Hey Liza hold up Franky for me." Maddison asked.

Liza complied and roughly hoisted me up to my feet to make me stand. "Incoming~" Maddison said as she came in running and kicked me through the air like a football.

I sped through the air, and thudded straight into a wall, I'm partly fortunate that I didn't splat instantly. However this means that the game is still on,  and more pain was shooting throughout my body than I thought was physically possible.

"Got him! Your turn Liza." Maddison gleefully said.

" Hmm, oh I know. I don't want him dead right away, but I'd love to see what he tastes like." Liza happily stated walking over to my limp body. Liza plucked me up off the floor and I was leaking blood, I'm not even too sure where I'm bleeding from. Liza meanwhile started plucking off my clothes from last night leaving me as naked as can be.

" You know on second thought, why did I agree to go out with you. You're so tiny in more ways than one." Liza said laughing, to add insult to injury. Granted insult is a lot more preferable right now. Liza mocked me further by tracing a finger on my penis for a few seconds but went right in between my legs and flicked my testicles with her index finger and thumb. At my size it felt like getting stung by 10 bees at once as I curled up in immense pain.

" Aww, what's wrong Franky. Do you want me to kiss it and make it better." Liza mocked, and Maddison laughed at the torture I was experiencing. " How about a wet one?" Liza said opening the cavern that is her mouth and tossed me in. Liza closed her mouth cutting me off from the light of day, it was very moist, hot, and her saliva only made my wounds burn. Liza was busy at work though, licking me all over making my lacerations sting, un-helped that my oxygen was running out quickly. Things went from bad to worse once Liza separated her teeth and bit down on my leg, it was a horrible feeling. She didn't bite down enough to crush it, but I could feel it starting to bleed due to the sharpness of her teeth. My body was about ready to give out from excess pain and suffocation.

I thought I was done for until Liza abruptly spit me out of her mouth and I started to fall yet again to the ground, I don't think I can the fall this time.

" Oops, can't let you die yet." Liza remembered as she drove up her knee to break my fall for a moment, and then let me fall from a height I could survive. I don't even know where I am at this point.

" Mmm, I think you're almost done Franky." Maddison tilted her head, looking down at me. " You've been such a bad friend, perhaps you need a spanking like parents do to bad children." Madison deducted.

Liza in response picked me up again, and turned me around so my bare bottom was facing Maddison who was bracing her hand. In a matter of seconds Maddison unleashed a barrage of hard  powerful slaps to my ass, this was both painful and humiliating. She continued for a good minute until my ass was reddened and numb from pain. After which Liza held me in her hand, I could only feebly attempt to ball up to put some sort of defense up.

Maddison now went into her nightstand drawer, took out a roll of duct tape, and broke off two pieces. Liza then held me out to Maddison as she wrapped a piece of tape around me binding my arms and legs restricting my movement, and a second piece to cover my mouth. This must what it feels like to be a hostage.

" We're about to go on a little trip Franky, I want you to meet my old friends." Maddison whispered to my battered body. Maddison with her free hand unzipped her pants and pulled her panties slightly. " I can at least let you ride close to my love hole, just so you can remember that I did love you." Maddison said in a low tone, as Liza dropped me in, and I fell straight into Maddison's panties. Once I was in Maddison let go, and re-zipped her pants, sealing me off completely.

------

My lights were off, and I can feel Maddison moving. I can make out some of the sounds, but it's tough since I was slipping in and out of consciousness. Eventually I was able to distinguish that Maddison was outside, I think it was raining. Through the intense pain, blood loss, and limited air intake due to my face being face first with  Maddison's crotch and pubic hair. Even at such a beaten state, the scent of her crotch and nearby vagina triggered my more primal instincts and I felt my erection prod against the tape covering my body.

I heard a couple of doors slam and the sound of a car, and I felt full motion again. I don't know where I'm being taken, but I can't help but feel the end is near for me. Yeah Maddison put me in this shrinking situation, yeah Liza didn't restore me when she had the chance. But, I suppose some of this was my fault, what if I didn't stop for Maddison that dark night.  What if I didn't play with her feelings, or make my outburst, or if I just agreed for Liza to keep me so we could escape. Would my impending doom be changed? Maybe delayed, but who knows. I would've liked to be their friends, but at the end of the day they were both my foes.

I don't know how long Maddison was driving for, but I almost wanted to get whatever she was going to do over with. After who knows how long I finally felt the motion stop and Maddison began to move again. Then I could finally see some light as Maddison unzipped her pants,  and pulled me out of her panties, before closing her zipped her pants again.

" We're here Franky." Maddison said holding me up to see the landscape. It was an area of woods, the sky was gray, drizzling with rain, we were as secluded as can be. " I hope you enjoy your last moments of air Frank." Liza said stepping out of Maddison's car. She walked up to me, and pulled the tap off my mouth swiftly. Needless to say that hurt a lot.

" Lemme show you something my bad little friend." Maddison calmly stated beginning to walk around the grass and stomping on the ground like she was checking for something. " Aha, I found one, the rain washed it up a little." Maddison said, taking her shoe and brushing it across the muddy dirt, to uncover whatever she found a little.

" Take a look Franky, it's one of my old friends." Maddison smiled. " I remember Brandon he was such a boring one, I got sick of him really fast. I think Amy is a little below him, she was feisty." I looked downward to the ground and was appalled at what I saw. A tiny, rotting, corroding corpse that Maddison buried. I can even see parts of his broken skeleton, and rotted skin. I had to fight back my gag reflex, to think Maddison was this inhumane was unimaginable.

" I would like to kill and bury you too, ooooh or maybe even bury you alive. But, you're far too brooding and may escape. Perhaps I can just torture you to death, but I've done that before. I want you to suffer a far more merciless death." Maddison distantly stated in a cold tone.

" Sorry Liza, can you stay back I want a moment a lone with Franky." Maddison stated and began to walk further ahead.

" Sure." Liza replied smiling, but her voice belied a bit of worry, maybe it's just me.

To think they both found a common ground in wanting my destruction is a sickening thought, but no where near the level of seeing a dead corpse. That was like something out of a horror movie.

" This area of woods has been sectioned off due to a nearby cliff, so it's the perfect place to do some solitary work without suspects." Maddison explained, obviously by work she means kill. " Ah, here we are." Maddison stopped, and began to look down.  I looked down too, and down. . . . . . .and down . . . . .and down. That cliff fall was huge and it only lead to a raging river. I didn't even want to lie to myself in thinking Maddison wasn't going to drop me over. This is 1000 times worse than the shower incident.

" I think it's a perfect end, I'm not sure where it leads too either. I'd ask you to find out, but I don't think you'll live long enough. And you can't even move your arms and legs to struggle being all taped up like that. Mmm,  poor little former-lover." Maddison ominously spoke staring down at me.

Tears came out of my eyes and mixed with the rain that was falling on my face, but I held my disposition despite the pain and fear. I refuse to let Maddison break me, even if she would kill me.The roar of the river was far scarier than anything she could say at this point.

" Ant last words old friend?" Maddison stoically said holding her arm out over the cliff, threatening to drop me at any moment.

I could say something cool, or some final insult of rebellion but there was only one universal truth I can conclude about Maddison that she needs to hear. " You'll always be alone." I weakly said with the lasts of my strength.

At that precise moment Maddison's face was full of rage again and she snapped, throwing me out into the air to fall. There's nothing I can do to prvent this so I can only wait for my time to come.

They say your life flashes before your eyes in a near death experience. Mine didn't, but this was the longest seconds of my life I looked up at where I fell from and Maddison had already walked away. To hell with her too, although I may be done, I hope she gets the reality call of a life time.

My body soon landed in the water with a splash as I went down under with me being unable to resist the water current, and I was carried away to a watery fate of drowning. It's a sad fate frankly put, but at least now the game's over.