- Text Size +
3. Game Time

" A game? Um. . .okay" I said, raising an eyebrow a bit. Coming from the same girl who shrunk me, who knows what she may have in mind right now.

" Mhm. I'll tell you what we can make a little on it too." If you manage to win I'll un-shrink you and let you go free." She said smiling down at me. In that phrase of dialogue that gave me some information that the device she used that shrunk me can reverse the effect. And although I had no idea what game she wanted to play I had to accept it ( although something tells me I don't have a choice) after all this could be my only shot at getting out of this.

" If you lose though, from then on out you have to be my best friend." Maddison continued as her eyes seemed to have sparkled when she said that.

To think in Maddison's world this makes a whole lot of sense that people could be best friends after knowing each other for less than an hour by playing a game. It's beyond my comprehension on every level, either way this is quite a steal. I hardly have anything to lose, even if I don't win there's no serious consequences to face. "I accept your terms then." I responded with some newly found confidence.

" Wonderful. We're gonna play Mercy. It's pretty simple all we have to do is use any means necessary to make the other person say 'mercy'. Usually it's by physical means and obviously whoever says mercy loses." She said and broke into some soft laughing.

Sadly I knew exactly why she was laughing, I'm at such a monstrous disadvantage at this game of uncle. I nearly thought my heart skipped 3 beats, I'm so fragile at this size Maddison could make me say mercy with both hands tied behind her back and blindfolded. Myself on the other hand am so small compared to the behemoth that is Maddison that it's almost physically impossible for me to make her say it.

" Since you're at a bit of a disadvantage (talk about understatements) I'll be fair and give you a handicap little Franky. I'm obviously a lot bigger than you, thus putting you at a one-sided battle. So I'll tell you what if you last 5 minutes without saying mercy you win by default." She said as she pointed up to the clock on her nightstand.

" It's 9:50 a.m. right now so all you have to do is last until 9:56." Maddison said confidently winking down at me.

Although it gives me a glimmer of hope, these 5 minutes will probably be the longest 5 minutes of my life. I also had to keep in the back of my mind how far Maddison may be willing to go to win and keep me here. " Well. .fine" I replied flatly with my confidence burned to ashes.

" We'll start at 9:51, and then your 5 minutes will start. Ready hun?" Maddison said her smile glowing in hubris.

The only chance I have would be to run and hide from her. As cowardly as it seems that's about all I can do. " Um, yes buddy." I replied waiting for the game to start. Sure calling her buddy may have seemed strange, but I was hoping it would give me some psychological edge.

"Oh." Maddison said, with a slight look of shock on her face because I called her buddy. "Sorry for what I'm about to do sweetie but I can't let you go. Now start." Maddison said as the clock finally turned to 9:51.

From the second she said start I turned around and began running as fast as I could. To someone my size I was probably going at olympic speed, to someone Maddison's size not so much. To my credit I made it all of 3 seconds ( longer than I thought to be honest) before Maddison lifted her huge barefoot, came in, and stomped down in front of me, effectively cutting off my path.

I was running so fast I ran straight into her softly lotion-ed foot and fell flat on my bum and I began to shiver realizing I could have easily have been under that foot. My fear quickly became reality though as I saw the shadow of the biggest foot I ever laid eyes on was right underneath me, however the foot above my head was no shadow. You would think I saw a ghost considering how pale my face became at that moment as Maddison's foot started to descend down on me. I was shivering like a leaf in the wind, but I had to move so I picked myself up and started running again to avoid getting squashed.

Maddison's foot though came down too fast for me and landed down on my legs making me trip onto the ground. It spared me from a gore-some death, but I was rendered completely immobile. " Poor little guy, you seem to be in a pickle. Why don't you give up now" She said smiling sincerely.

Her words seemed genuine but, that smile told me another story. A story like she wanted me to say no, so she would have a legitimate reason to continue. My already miniscule chances of victory flew south father as soon as she got her hand- . well foot on me, but I can't just give up my only shot at freedom. " I will not." I grunted in defiance, trying to pull my legs from out under her foot.

" Is that so, don't say I didn't give you a chance." As Maddison said this, she started to increase the pressure that her foot exerted on my legs.

I could feel the pressure dramatically increase on my legs, which made me scream and pound my fists against the floor. "Aaaaaaaahh!! S-stop please!!" I cried as the pressure was becoming a lot to bare.

"I'm sorry, but you know what you have to say." Maddison replied simply, as she increased the pressure on ym legs further. I was afraid that I'd end up crippled if she kept it up at this rate.

I was almost ready to call it quits, but by some streak of mercy ( more puns!) Maddison lifted her foot from off of my legs. " Uuggh. .th-that wasn't fun". I writhed slowly trying to crawl away.

" Uh-oh, looks like you're having a lot of trouble getting up. Come on little Franky I'll give you a 10 second head start to run." Maddison said mockingly, knowing damn well that I couldn't escape anymore.

Despite knowing that I wouldn't be able to run on my feet I tried to get up onto my feet, only to topple back down to the ground in less than 3 seconds upon standing up.

" Aww, maybe you need some help little guy." Maddison teased as she leaned down to me and proceeded to scoop me into her hands, to bring me way upwards near her face.

" What are you doi-" I attempted to ask only to be cut short by Maddison placing an index finger on my battered legs.

" Oh my. .does it hurt here?" She asked pressing down on my right leg harder, making my face scrunch in an expression of pure agony.

" Oopsie, I guess it does." Maddison said playing dumb and continuing to smile at me.

"What to do, what to do." Maddison asked to herself as she looked upwards, as she started to toss me up a little bit in the air a few centimeters only for me to land back in her hands.

" How about something a little safer, like catch. You can be the ball." Maddison said, her excitement just radiating at this point.

"Hold on no!" I tried to protest but Maddison had already thrown me way up into the air. I flip-flopped a couple of times in mid-air before landing back in her hands causing some more pain to my legs.

" Hehe isn't this fun Franky dear." Maddison joyfully said as she tossed me back up into the air harder this time.

" Stoooooooop!" I shrieked as I could feel my stomach getting sick from this joyride, that sensation was quickly overpowered though as my back crashed against the ceiling of her room. " Oof!" I cried, as my body a thump upon collision, I was lucky enough to not become a blood stain, but I was fell right back into the hands of my tormentor.

" Oh come on dear, it hasn't even been 2 minutes and you're falling apart. I hope I can catch you this time sweet-heart." Maddison winked saying this, and tossed me back into the air with even more force this time. My body yet again smacked onto the ceiling, but Maddison was laughing away with her arms to the side making no apparent effort to catch me. Was she really going to let me plummet to my death!?!?

" Oh no! Don't worry Franky my foots got you!" Maddison said within her fit of laughter, while my body was free-falling. I was doing more flips in the air than a gymnastics practitioner as I continued to plummet until my fall was broken by Maddison's foot on the ground. It absorbed most of the velocity, but the fall still hurt quite a bit.

" Mmm, it looks like you're about done little Franky. I guess it's time to finish our game." Maddison said as she moved in again and plucked me up with her index finger and thumb by my shirt. I could only shiver and writhe uncontrollably being utterly helpless now and wrecked with pain.

" I guess for your effort I can give you a consolation prize." Maddison said as she lifted me over her head as she craned it back. " A one-way ticket to my belly." Maddison giggled as she slowly opened her mouth to increase the effect that the moist abyss had on me.

The sheer though of being eaten alive greatly overpowered my fear of being crushed to death, and I started to sob relentlessly. I had absolutely no strength left to resist any further, not that I really could have in the first place, but it was still over.

In my near death experience I thought I was really gonna die. I mean just imagine all the sick variations she could do in eating me. Perhaps chewing me into mush and swallowing me. Or maybe just swallowing me whole to burn down in her stomach acid. Hell even if I was lucky enough to survive the initial digestion I would've came out another end in her shi- . . .okay that's just nasty I apologize. But, in my brief near-death experience I rememebred I had a magic word out of this.

In the midst of pain, sobbing, panic, and more pain I forgot this was all just a game to her. And now I had no choice but to surrender if I wanted to live. " P-please! Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!!" I cried as loudly as I could to make sure Maddison could make no excuse that she didn't hear me.

Maddison then slowly closed her mouth and brought me closer to her face, which was smiling harder than ever. " I'm sorry sweetie did you say something?" Maddison asked triumphantly just wanting to hear me say it again to feed her ego in victory.

" Pl-please, no more. Mercy, I lose" I poured out, just wanting this madness to end.

" Yay! Maddison gleefully said as she placed me in both hands and started twirling around. " I'm so sorry I had to be so rough on you, but you lasted about 3 minutes. I'm so happy you cam around sooner than some of my other friends that played this game with me"

I was quickly getting dizzy form her spinning around with me, I was still stricken with fear from all the events that just occurred and I couldn't bring myself to stop crying or shaking.

Stopping her celebration and taking note of my peril she cupped into the palms of her hands to look down at me. " What's the matter little Franky, do you not like to lose?" She asked frowning a bit, her voice sounding concerned.

I can't believe she was asking me this, like she had no clue what she just did to me. I would ask her if she was insane if I wasn't having a complete emotional breakdown. " N-no. . . . .it just hurt. . . . .and I was very afraid that you were going to kill me." I whimpered turning my head to the side, far too ashamed to even look her in the eye. If I was only 6 inches tall on the outside, I felt microscopic on the inside.

" My goodness. . I'm so sorry. . .I didn't mean to. . .I thought we were having fun. . . . .I didn't mean to play so rough" Maddison said shocked, acting like she didn't make an effort to murder me.

" It's o-okay ju-just don't do it agai- . .Dammit Franky get a hold of yourself." I spoke out out loud, but I can't seem to pull myself together and I covered m face to vainly mask my humiliation of being broken down by Maddison. Something was off though, before I covered my tear-filled face I could've sworn I saw a faint smile of satisfaction on Maddison's face.

" There, there little Franky, it's all over now. Maddison will make everything okay. " She whispered to me, as she brought me down lower and hugged me to her soft breasts. " I'll make you feel much better, best friend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter End Notes:

After utterly man handling Franky, I wonder what kind of comforting Maddison has in mind.