- Text Size +

4. TLC

Ordinarily I'd be pretty enamored to be so close to these parts of female, especially with them being so huge compared to me. But, I was still far too mortified to enjoy it and so I buried my face into her perfumed chest.

" That's right just let it all out your best friend Maddison is here to console you." Maddison cooed as she gently patted my back.

Maddison then began to start walking, I had no way of seeing where she was going given the fact my head was still in her breasts. However I could hear her footsteps making thuds on the ground until she came to a stop.

" Okay Frankly lets see your little face." Maddison said maternally like she was soothing a crying child, well she sorta was. From here Maddison lifted me away from her bosom and placed me on top of her dresser. The dresser had a mirror, Kleenex box, perfume bottles and some pictures of herself on it.

" Alright lets wipe those tears away now." Maddison said pulling out a tissue from the Kleenex box, and began to dab my face softly. The touch of the tissue made me twitch a bit every time it made contact.

" There we go, now one last thing." Maddison continued, reaching at the mounted mirror on the dresser, and opened it like a door revealing a little medicine cabinet with 3 shelves. As she fumbled through the various bottles of medicine, I noticed my most shocking discovery yet. The device she used to shrink me just sitting there in broad daylight on the second shelf!

" Here it is." Maddison said taking out a bottle of some sort, there was no brand listed on it. Nonetheless, how I would have loved to go up to that device and unshrink myself and leave this nut house. Yet the cruel reality was not only could Maddison easily stop me before I came even close to it. I don't even know how that device works. The last thing I need is to fumble around with it and end up smaller than I already am. A guy can dream though.

I was snapped back into reality as Maddison opened the bottle and took out a pill and snapped it in half. " This may be a little hard to swallow, but it'll numb the pain in your body." Maddison explained beginning to bring the pull half closer to my face. I suppose a whole pill would be pretty strong for someone my size, then again for all I know it could be poison considering the crazy stunts Maddison pulled so far. " Now say 'ahhh'." Maddison smiled eagerly wanting to feed me the pill.

" Um you know I can give myself the pi-" Maddison cut me off as she shoved the pill in my mouth while I was speaking. It certainly was hard for me to swallow as I could feel myself nearly about to vomit it back out. Maddison began to rub the back of my neck with her finger to help me keep it down.

" Geez, that wasn't pleasant." I coughed a bit, as the pill hurt a bit going down.

" Isn't that better now sweetheart?" Maddison cooed as she leaned her face in observing me, and inadvertently treating me to a view of her cleavage.

My gosh I hated it when she did that, always making me feel smaller than I already am, and I couldn't help blushing. " Uh, yes. Thank you Maddison, I appreciate it."

" Sure thing bestie. But, come on you lost the game. You should call me best friend at least once." Maddison said smiling, looming in even closer as she slowly brought her hands around my body and started to cradle me next to her stomach. " Say it." Maddison said staring down at me, starting to sway back and forth rocking me.

What a technician she is, always using her superior size to petrify me into her whims. " Sorry. . .Thanks. . . best friend." I said staring way up into her eyes as my body felt much droopier and heavy.

At first I thought it was because she was rocking me like an infant. But, that's when it hit me she only did that to distract me from the pill I just took.

" Mmm, that pill should be taking it's effect right about now." Maddison said, cocking her to the side in her usual habit.

" Wait, what did you do to me?" I said my voice becoming much more mellowed now, my ability to process information was falling worse than the stock market in 1929.

" Just relax, that little pill you took will make you feel better, but it'll also relax your muscles and make you quite sleepy." Maddison explained, as she took a second glimpse at her clock on her nightstand.

" Uh oh, look at the time! All these games is making me about to run late." Maddison said a little shocked of how she lost track of time by battering me earlier.

Maddison then shifted me over and cradled me in one hand and quickly made her way back to her nightstand to open up the drawer. She started to fumble around in it's contents, doing what I don't know since I felt practically intoxicated.

" Sorry buddy, I've got some private lessons and teachings to attend. I should be back later in the afternoon." Maddison said in a bit of a rush.

" Wait what?" I said groggily, I don't know how much longer I can force myself to stay awake. Maddison in a hurry left her drawer open and started to tuck me into her bed, which did nothing to help me fight off my drowsiness.

Maddison then leaned on me, after she tucked me in, to press her lips on top of my forehead in a good-night kiss. The kiss made me reflexively close my eyes, but sadly I wasn't able to open them back up as I drifted into a slumber.

"Sweet dreams little Franky." Maddison whispered into my ear before she left me.

Chapter End Notes:

With Maddison gone for now, will Franky be able to capitalize on the chance, or will he be too busy counting Zzz's.