- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one will be a fairly long scene, so sorry if it's a little more daunting to read

9. Bath Time


Maddison gently clutched me into her and slowly began to put me on her shoulder.

" Whoa, are you sure about this? " I asked worriedly, grabbing onto a strand of hair to help secure my balance.

" It'll be fine, just keep grabbing onto my hair, you'll be safe I promise." Maddison said kindly, I honestly found solace in her words and trusted her as she started to make her way upstairs to her room.

After reaching her room Maddison went to her nightstand drawer and opened it allowing me to see Liza again.

" Is my punishment finally over?" Liza said with a huff.

" Yeah, yeah, you're just fortunate that you're such an interesting friend." Maddison said condescendingly as she put Liza on her opposite shoulder from me.

And Maddison was off again, leaving her room then going down a hallway until she reached the bathroom. The lights fancily turned on automatically once she stepped in. It smelled so heavenly in here, however I noticed Liza kept giving me glances to signify she wanted to talk. Maddison then picked us both up off her shoulder's and set us on the sink of the bathroom.

" I'll be right back you two, so don't miss me too much." Maddison said calmly, before exiting, it sounded odd without her usual teasing tone.

The second Maddison was out of sight Liza walked over to me and got down on her knees to put me on a more equal level in terms of height.

" What's going on, I've never seen Maddison act so non-bubbly and non-mocking before." Liza asked inquisitively.

" No surprise there, our hunch was right. She's emotionally vulnerable. I gave her a few compliments, and she opened up a lot during dinner." I said looking over to the ground, knowing full well I was blushing again.

" Ha-ha! I knew it! What a sucker she is, falling head over heels the second a guy spares a few minutes for her. But, you're not telling something." Liza said studying me intently. " What else happened? "

" Well she sorta. . . .we . . . . .she kissed me on the lips." I said, feeling somewhat ashamed for admitting it. Suddenly though I was starting to feel some regret for what I did, maybe there was time to back out if I wanted.

" Look Liza, I dunno if I can do this. Maybe she's not all bad, I mean." I said, by some streak of paradox in attempt to defend Maddison.

Liza only stared at me blankly like I was speaking a language she's never heard before. " . . . .Soft, you're so soft. Do you really think you're special Franky? Let me let you in on something, anyone could have said the exact thing that you did and Maddison would've had the same reaction. Are you seriously forgetting everything Maddison has done to you? " Liza explained to derail the new found sympathy and slight attraction I'm developing towards Maddison.

" B-but, this seems so wrong. . . . playing with someones feelings." I said trying to have at least a bit of a moral compass.

" Franky, you're so honest and cute." Liza sighed, rising up and reminding me that she was still a lot bigger than me, she then wrapped her arms around my waist as she pulled into her naked body and hoisted me up into the air with ease.

" You know if you were a little taller I'd totally be into you." Liza said looking down at me with a smile.

She then uncoiled one arm and still managed to hold my light frame, as she began to press my head into her well-endowed breasts to cuddle me.

" But get real Franky, is honesty really going to help you get out of here? It's not like Maddison is being fair and considerate. Here she is kidnapping you, shrinking you, and using her physical superiority to bully you and arouse you to her whims." Liza explained starting to bring her hand much lower and to the front of the crotch area of my pants.

Liza made a strong point, even if she was ironically doing the same thing that Maddison does. Not that I'm in any position to resist still as Liza started to slowly rub against my crotch in a circular motion. It was an extremely overwhelming sensation, and I could do nothing to stop Liza with her much stronger body keeping me in place.

" Wake up Franky, you and I need each other. Especially if we want to make it out of this alive, take it from someone Maddison has shrunk too, I can relate to you so much more." Liza said softly continuing her stroking. At this point my personal friend underneath my pants was agreeing with Liza entirely in an erection that pressed against Liza's hand. I'm certain that Liza can feel it too.

" That's right Franky, you know it's true. And you need to keep this up, I believe in you." Liza said leaning forward and kissing me on the forehead.

" Do you understand Franky." Liza said staring straight into my reddened and bemused face. I only could muster up a brief nod in response to her question.

" Good. You know I can actually see how Maddison gets off on being so much bigger than someone." Liza said winking at me, before she set me back on the ground.

I wish I could've stood on my own two feet, but my legs were rubber from what just happened and I fell on my tush blushing, erection poking against my pants, and all much to Liza's amusement at the effect she had on me.

Once again I was physically dominated and captivated into someones whims. But, there was trurth in what Liza said, I wish I had more time to reflect on things, but my thinking time once again were interrupted by Maddison coming back in.

" Alright you two I'm back!" Maddison said in a much more happy tone now. " Lets get ready for your baths."
=======

I turned my head to see Maddison entering the bathroom, and this time she was in the complete natural like Liza.

To think she has no problems being seen like this is a mystery to me, an embarrassing one too being in a room with two naked women who one was a relative amazon to me and the other a relative giant compared to me.

I soon remembered my predicament in my pants, and can't be seen like this at all costs so I turned my back away from both Maddison and Liza.

" Don't be shy Franky, come on strip down." Maddison said with a smile.

Just like that my heart began to sink into my stomach. if I took off my clothes right now, I'd be beyond mortified, I would never be able to live it down

" Um sure, okay." I said keeping my back turned, and extra slowly began to take my shirt off to stall until the person below calmed down. My delayed reactions made Liza giggle heavily as she knew exactly why I was doing what I was doing, as I finally took off my shirt.

" What's the matter Franky, are you hiding something?" Liza said, acting like she didn't know, she just wanted to bring the matter to Maddison's attention.

My god why would she do that? I may not be religious, but God please save me.

" Goodness, always so timid bestie, come on now let me help you." Maddison said positioning one hand around my pants and easily pulled them straight down with my boxers simultaneously, leaving me as naked as she and Liza were.

" No wait!" I shrieked, I would give up anything to stop Maddison from seeing me in this state, it was bad enough for her to see my bare ass, but it's much more preferred to her seeing my front right now. No such luck since as soon as she finished stripping me she turned me around to face her and trust me when I say ALL of me faced her.

Maddison's eyes quickly lit up as she saw my erection standing up far prouder than I was right now. Being shrunk to a spec would be preferable as I simply burrowed my face into my hands.

" My gosh Franky can't you control yourself. I swear, you men always thinking with the wrong head. but I guess I can't blame you for getting aroused in front of such a gigantic girl." Liza laughed and shook her head, unbeknownst to Maddison, she was not the girl Liza was referring to.

I must admit I was pretty furious at Liza for subjecting me to such humiliation just for a laugh, however my shame far outweighed anger right now. Not to mention who knows how Maddison will react.

" No need to tease little Franky. Being the daughter to scientists I know it's just a natural reaction, right Franky?" Maddison winked to me and then went a step further to softly flick my erection with her finger giggling.

I only hung my head down wishing I was invisible right now. Maddison meanwhile put the stopper in the sink and pulled up the lever to start filling it with water. After a moment she pulled down the lever as the sink was filled half way with water, she then grabbed a bar of soap from the dish and broke off a piece.

" Mmm, a lady needs to have her privacy. So I'll let Liza bathe in the sink, Franky you can take a shower with me." Maddison said with a smile, plucking me up into her hand. Why is this happening to me, now her full attention will be on me again.

" Wait! That can't possibly be safe!" I shouted, finally breaking from my temporary mute status.

" Don't fret, I'll have you and make you're squeaky clean." Maddison teased with a wink.

" Have fun Franky." Liza said mockingly to me, while she began to go into the sink to start washing herself. Maddison meanwhile secured her grip on me and began to walk into the shower.

When will this never ending torment ever end. A moment ago Maddison was too shy to say much at all, and now she wants to take a shower with me!?
Once Maddison entered the shower she pulled the curtain over, which symbolized exactly how I felt. In acting a curtain came down to signify the end of a play or performance, and I felt this was the end for me. Maddison proceeded to turn one of the knobs in the shower as fairly hot water began to spray from up above. I couldn't help but think what would happen careful with me.

Maddison then decided to hold me way up in the air up in front of the shower head as water began to drench my body, forcing me to close my eyes.

"I hope you can get me clean Franky." Maddison cooed. I dunno what she has in mind, but my question was answered soon after once Maddison started to rub the slippery wet bar of soap all over my body. I kept my eyes closed to prevent getting soap in them, but I could certainly feel what happened next. Maddison began to rub my soapy body all over hers, as I started to get up close and personal with her. She occasionally switched it up, rubbing me on her with my back or front, which did nothing to help my erection being dragged across her feminine body, especially since she made no exceptions to rubbing me on breasts and her crotch as I finally couldn't take it any more and I came on Maddison.

Hopefully, due to all the water running down she didn't notice, although I'm sure she'll notice my erection suddenly going away which will stifle that the previous hope. The only place where she didn't rub me was in her love hole and her butt thank goodness.

After another moment Maddison finally turned the knob to the shower as the water finally stopped. I guess that wasn't so bad.

" Mmm, you know, I love gallant little men." Maddison said softly. I only stared up at her face with my eyes half open.

" Lets play another game." Maddison, said smiling with exposed teeth.

I take back what I said about that not being so bad, because I think things are about to get a whole lot worse.



Chapter End Notes:

I'm sure Franky can take another game. What's the worse that can happen in the shower?